The **OFFICIAL** DENON AVR-4520CI thread - Page 423 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #12661 of 12662 Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I had the same situation a couple months ago and sent it in for warranty repairs. It was a loose connection. The sound was inconsistent. Loud at low volumes, muted at very high volumes and no sound at all at other levels.
I got it back after a month from Austin. I dont think it is fully fixed so once they go bad I think they never go back to normal but then I have not yet done a proper calibration after I got it back either :-).

I think you pay the price if you listen at very loud levels with floors shaking etc hehehe. Who knows but I think your symptoms sound similar so send it in for service if it is under the 3 year warranty. They ship it back for free so you only pay to ship to them. Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12662 of 12662 Old Today, 04:53 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinthehd View Post
I've never tried but there is a tv audio button on the remote....
Nothing happens when I press this button. Perhaps something is not configured correctly? Perhaps I am misunderstanding how ARC works? Thanks in advance for any other suggestions.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver
Gear in this thread - 4520ci by PriceGrabber.com