Marantz SR5007 Owner's Thread - Page 36 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

post #1051 of 1053 Old 07-12-2016, 01:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Jerry Prasetyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
As you'll likely be purchasing from a dealer in your country ... best to check with the dealer.
oh ok thank you for your advise
about the strength of HDMI Module, is Marantz especially SR5007 is better or have better system architecture in PCB compare to other brand like Onkyo/Denon/Yamaha
My Onkyo pass away last month on HDMI module, so because the DTS/Dolby Chip is designed in one PCB of HDMI module so that receiver is useless even I try to use component connection...so sad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1052 of 1053 Old 07-12-2016, 02:28 AM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10304 Post(s)
Liked: 4769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Prasetyo View Post
oh ok thank you for your advise
about the strength of HDMI Module, is Marantz especially SR5007 is better or have better system architecture in PCB compare to other brand like Onkyo/Denon/Yamaha
My Onkyo pass away last month on HDMI module, so because the DTS/Dolby Chip is designed in one PCB of HDMI module so that receiver is useless even I try to use component connection...so sad
Yes, the SR5007 would be a good choice.

------------
"JD" - Call 585-645-1006 or email jd@avscience.com for AVR selection and pricing discussion 8am - 8pm EST daily (incl Sat/Sun)
AV Science - Authorized dealer for Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Def Tech, SVS, Oppo

Ask me how to get a FREE HEOS 1 HS2 wireless/Bluetooth speaker.
post #1053 of 1053 Old 09-19-2016, 10:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Hoping someone can help me. I recently purchased a Vizio P65-C1. When streaming Netflix through the TV (connecting to SR5007 via HDMI ARC) the audio doesn't work unless I set the TV's output to PCM. I see that Marantz put out a notice that they were aware of the issue with Netflix and DD+. Which I assume they fix via an update. I have the latest update, but I can still only get 2 channel to work via PCM. If I try to stream DD+ I just get a clipping noise.

Is there anything that I can do about this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Marantz Sr5007 Home Theater Av Receiver

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page