ATI 2005 or Outlaw 7500 for Aerials ? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-09-2012, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I have read that the outlaw 7500 is virtually the same as the ATI 2005, could anyone elaborate on the differences, the outlaw is about 500 less then the ATI, I am looking for a amp to power me aerial speakers, wich are very power hungry, the other amp I am considering is the new xpr 5 from emotiva wich looks promising, but I know little about class h amps and how they compare to class ab amps, looking for opinions , thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-10-2012, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the ATI 2005 and sound-wise you wont hear any difference between it and the Outlaw. The two main advantages of the ATI are the extra 2 years of warranty and that if later on you want to add more channels to the amp you can do this with the ATI. I also like the look of the ATI better. Both are excellent amps and would be happy with either one. Haven't heard an Emotiva but the last time I checked the specs the transformer output and capacitance per channel were lower on the XP5 than the other two. On the Audiogon website there is a used 2005 available for the price of the Outlaw.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page