I Misplaced or inadvertently sold was going to use for the whole-house audio, and then use my Yamaha RX-V663, but I have that hooked up to my whole house audio right now (overkill, I paid $350 for it in 2007 for my first projector setup, but it had RCA to hdmi conversion which I needed at the time), but I don't feel like unhooking it all and would also like a receiver with hdmi 1.4 for 3D (just in case) and maybe network functions (iPhone app and Pandora is cool). Also want to keep the spend down, otherwise I'm tempted to buy more than I need.
So, after a few hours research, my choices are:
1. $150 refurb or $169 new YAMAHA RX-V371 3D 5.1-Channel AV Receiver http://*******/UxoQDl
2. $199 ONKYO TX-NR414 5.1-Channel 3-D Ready Network A/V Receiver http://*******/10GF0Oj
- sounds like there's been a lot of issues with it though, but it has an iPhone app.
3. $150 Sony STRDH520 7.1 Channel 3D AV Receiver http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004NHCGJO
4. $200 Pioneer 550-Watt 3D 5.1 Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay® Wireless Streaming (Model: VSX822) (HH Gregg with "freeship" code)
Thoughts, Recommendations or other suggestions?