Help! Looking to get a new AVR for Xmas... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-23-2012, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Hey guys. Since Xmas is coming up, I'm looking to ask for a new AVR. I was set on either the Onkyo 709 or 809, but have changed my mind. I've had Onkyo in the past and I like them, so I wanted either of those for Audyssey MutiEQ and the pre outs to add an amp, but I decided that I seriously will not need to get an amp. So I'm back to the drawing board with selecting an AVR.

The only special thing I want my receiver to have is Audyssey MultiEq. I obviously want really good quality and decent amount of power.

I have a polk cs20 center, tsi 500s left and right, and tsi 200s surrounds. No subwoofer yet. I've used a Denon avr 591 and an Onkyo 509 in the past.

Budget is $300-400. If you guys could give me suggestions on different AVR's I should look into I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Polk CS20
Polk Tsi 500's
Polk Tsi 200's
Denon 1713
Samsung 37'' LCD
Panasonic DMP-BDT 210
SVS PB-2000
Auralex Great Gramma/MoPAD
Logitech Harmony One
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-23-2012, 02:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman61405 View Post

Hey guys. Since Xmas is coming up, I'm looking to ask for a new AVR. I was set on either the Onkyo 709 or 809, but have changed my mind. I've had Onkyo in the past and I like them, so I wanted either of those for Audyssey MutiEQ and the pre outs to add an amp, but I decided that I seriously will not need to get an amp. So I'm back to the drawing board with selecting an AVR.
The only special thing I want my receiver to have is Audyssey MultiEq. I obviously want really good quality and decent amount of power.
I have a polk cs20 center, tsi 500s left and right, and tsi 200s surrounds. No subwoofer yet. I've used a Denon avr 591 and an Onkyo 509 in the past.
Budget is $300-400. If you guys could give me suggestions on different AVR's I should look into I'd appreciate it. Thanks

If you are satisfied with Audyssey then why not look around on Audyssey's website to find your next new AVR?

P.s.: There is no "i" in MultEQ!wink.gif

Cheers, Feri

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 Old 11-23-2012, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Haha wow I totally forgot that you could search on their site. Thanks. I'll do that.

Polk CS20
Polk Tsi 500's
Polk Tsi 200's
Denon 1713
Samsung 37'' LCD
Panasonic DMP-BDT 210
SVS PB-2000
Auralex Great Gramma/MoPAD
Logitech Harmony One
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version