Pioneer SC-1222-K Anyone? - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #361 of 385 Old 05-10-2013, 09:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
ON the rear of the subwoofer the setting are for digital surround or pro logic. Which setting is the better option for the 1222k? I don
t have a clue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 385 Old 05-10-2013, 10:00 AM
g4s

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake48 View Post

ON the rear of the subwoofer the setting are for digital surround or pro logic. Which setting is the better option for the 1222k? I don
t have a clue.
Not sure about your subwoofers settings. But you'll need to run MCACC again. Also there's some good tips in this pdf if you're not happy with the bass output. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcvouknssbseg0m/MCACC_SUB_EQ_1_3.pdf
post #363 of 385 Old 05-11-2013, 05:18 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by g4s View Post

Not sure about your subwoofers settings. But you'll need to run MCACC again. Also there's some good tips in this pdf if you're not happy with the bass output. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcvouknssbseg0m/MCACC_SUB_EQ_1_3.pdf

Interesting article, I will have to try it out.

Xbox LIVE gamertag: red71rum
post #364 of 385 Old 05-11-2013, 06:19 AM
g4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by red71rum View Post

Interesting article, I will have to try it out.
Yeah. One thing I did that was different, instead of adjusting the standing wave trim, I raised the sub level. I guess because I'm not completely clear on what changing the standing wave trim does. Anyway this system has never sounded better.
post #365 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g4s View Post

Yeah. One thing I did that was different, instead of adjusting the standing wave trim, I raised the sub level. I guess because I'm not completely clear on what changing the standing wave trim does. Anyway this system has never sounded better.

I adjusted the standing wave trim, it seems to sound great to me, not too much bass, just enough. I have a two sub setup.

post #366 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 08:51 AM

I have a weird problem that I cannot figure out........

in any source that is in stereo mode, or when I choose stereo mode, for music for example, the source is very muffled and sounds like a horrible recording. I cannot figure out why this is. If I listen to a any source and swap from stereo to some sort of enhanced or theater effect, it sounds normal again. But any feature that uses ONLY my two main speakers sounds awful and very muffled and wrong. I will say that I AM bi-amping the fronts, and the receiver detects everything OK when I run MCACC.

Anyone have any ideas on what this could be? I am thinking of just resetting the receiver? I already did the software update and it didn't help this issue. Speakers are set to small, and subwoofer and everything else works fine.

Any help would be very useful, this really sucks
post #367 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 09:28 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragincajun5220 View Post

I have a weird problem that I cannot figure out........

in any source that is in stereo mode, or when I choose stereo mode, for music for example, the source is very muffled and sounds like a horrible recording. I cannot figure out why this is. If I listen to a any source and swap from stereo to some sort of enhanced or theater effect, it sounds normal again. But any feature that uses ONLY my two main speakers sounds awful and very muffled and wrong. I will say that I AM bi-amping the fronts, and the receiver detects everything OK when I run MCACC.

Anyone have any ideas on what this could be? I am thinking of just resetting the receiver? I already did the software update and it didn't help this issue. Speakers are set to small, and subwoofer and everything else works fine.

Any help would be very useful, this really sucks

Try running a single amp for them and changing the speakers settings accordingly in set up. You do trek the receiver that you were bi-amping right?
post #368 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM
g4s

Quote:

I adjusted the standing wave trim, it seems to sound great to me, not too much bass, just enough. I have a two sub setup.
Two subs here also. I'll have to experiment with that setting sometime. Can always change it back. One of the pluses of MCACC, "it's tweakable."
post #369 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post

Try running a single amp for them and changing the speakers settings accordingly in set up. You do trek the receiver that you were bi-amping right?

Thanks mate, and yes it is set up as "bi-amp" in the mcacc settings menu

I will try single setup and if this doesn't work I will swap out speakers to eliminate that as an issue

Edit : fixed it. Massively idiotic issue. Bi wiring was done by my installer (ran wires through walls etc) and he plugged into the "front wide" instead of the surround backs. So I swapped em out to the proper location and all is well.

Had to pull a bunch of stuff out and use a flashlight to see but can't believe that this was done like that. I even provided them with specific instructions on how to wire it lol.

Oh well, all fixed now
post #370 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 07:14 PM

May be a bit late, but I stumbled on the SC 1222 after looking all over the place for the Elite SC-61 reviews. The SC1222 is a SC-61 ninja in disguise it seems! I can't believe that it's the SC-61 minus a few options and a few hundred bucks cheaper. So, after checking out Newegg, they are still offering it at the same price, BUT they also have a -$50 promotion upon checkout. I wasn't planning on getting the SC-61 until a few months from now after saving money, but at $500, it's stupid ridiculous not to buy this. For those of you who have been on the fence, now is the time folks.

Here's my order receipt from a few minutes ago.

+ $50 off w/ promo code EMCYTZT3419, ends 5/14

Pioneer SC-1222-K 7.2-Channel Network Ready AV Receiver
Item #: N82E16882117412
Standard Return Policy
$1,099.99
$549.99
Subtotal $549.99
Tax $0.00
Newegg 3 Business Days $1.99
Promo Code -$50.00
Order Total $501.98

This made my day!!!biggrin.gif
post #371 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 07:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamonster View Post

May be a bit late, but I stumbled on the SC 1222 after looking all over the place for the Elite SC-61 reviews. The SC1222 is a SC-61 ninja in disguise it seems! I can't believe that it's the SC-61 minus a few options and a few hundred bucks cheaper. So, after checking out Newegg, they are still offering it at the same price, BUT they also have a -$50 promotion upon checkout. I wasn't planning on getting the SC-61 until a few months from now after saving money, but at $500, it's stupid ridiculous not to buy this. For those of you who have been on the fence, now is the time folks.

Here's my order receipt from a few minutes ago.

+ $50 off w/ promo code EMCYTZT3419, ends 5/14

Pioneer SC-1222-K 7.2-Channel Network Ready AV Receiver
Item #: N82E16882117412
Standard Return Policy
$1,099.99
$549.99
Subtotal $549.99
Tax $0.00
Newegg 3 Business Days $1.99
Promo Code -$50.00
Order Total $501.98

This made my day!!!biggrin.gif

Or you can get the SC-1522 at Costco for $599.99.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

post #372 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post

Or you can get the SC-1522 at Costco for $599.99.

Hmm, I have a 5.1 system. Are there any real benefits by getting the 1522 over the 1222? My fronts and surrounds are capped at 100 watts each. But, I want room for upgrading my speakers down the road. My theater room is smallish, so I can't go too big should I choose to upgrade. Also, I would have to pay taxes at Costco which would be around $650 at checkout.
post #373 of 385 Old 05-13-2013, 10:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:

Hmm, I have a 5.1 system. Are there any real benefits by getting the 1522 over the 1222? My fronts and surrounds are capped at 100 watts each. But, I want room for upgrading my speakers down the road. My theater room is smallish, so I can't go too big should I choose to upgrade. Also, I would have to pay taxes at Costco which would be around $650 at checkout.

I had the SC-1222 and returned it and got the SC-1522 due to having 12v triggers for external amp.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

post #374 of 385 Old 05-14-2013, 06:19 AM

Quote:

It will cut down on your upgrade-itis for a bit longer :P

Plus you can always add heights or rears or wides later or if you play video games on a ps3 you can use an extra set as speaker b to get music from another source while still having 7.1
post #375 of 385 Old 05-15-2013, 07:27 AM

Would this work with my SC1222 as an Ethernet bridge?: http://1saleaday.com/main/

I can connect my receiver via cat5 cable, but was interested if the above was a viable option considering it was a decent price and much cheaper than the official Pioneer version.

Edit: I bought it, looks like it will work fine.

post #376 of 385 Old 05-15-2013, 03:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 50
Quote:

Would this work with my SC1222 as an Ethernet bridge?: http://1saleaday.com/main/

I can connect my receiver via cat5 cable, but was interested if the above was a viable option considering it was a decent price and much cheaper than the official Pioneer version.

Edit: I bought it, looks like it will work fine.

Nice find, but it doesn't actually say it's a true universal bridge (that can used with anything with a wired port). If you can handle the setup complexity, bridges are usually better than a single-use host controlled dongle.

That said ... if you can run a wire, my experience is that it's always better (especially if doing video or un-compressed audio). Wireless has higher latency and speed is not guaranteed but wired pretty much is. Wired gigabit (1000) backbone (Cat-6 or better) is what I install these days. Even old Cat-5 (running at 100 full duplex) is better than most wireless. If you must, you can install a $15 5-port 100 speed desktop switch at the end of a single 1000 run, and it will handle multiple 100 streams.

Edit: If running new (permanent) cable or buying patch cords ... get Cat-6 or better (Cat-6a or Cat-6e). You can run gigabit/1000 over older (pre-installed) Cat-5e ... just don't push the length limit. For most residential installs, you should be fine. 

post #377 of 385 Old 05-16-2013, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla1856 View Post

Nice find, but it doesn't actually say it's a true universal bridge (that can used with anything with a wired port). If you can handle the setup complexity, bridges are usually better than a single-use host controlled dongle.

That said ... if you can run a wire, my experience is that it's always better (especially if doing video or un-compressed audio). Wireless has higher latency and speed is not guaranteed but wired pretty much is. Wired gigabit (1000) backbone (Cat-6 or better) is what I install these days. Even old Cat-5 (running at 100 full duplex) is better than most wireless. If you must, you can install a $15 5-port 100 speed desktop switch at the end of a single 1000 run, and it will handle multiple 100 streams.

Edit: If running new (permanent) cable or buying patch cords ... get Cat-6 or better (Cat-6a or Cat-6e). You can run gigabit/1000 over older (pre-installed) Cat-5e ... just don't push the length limit. For most residential installs, you should be fine. 

I saw that users were using this with their Yamaha receivers, etc.. I would not be using this for streaming, just for the AVcontrol app and so on. I watch blu-rays because the sound via streaming is never as good.

post #378 of 385 Old 06-14-2013, 03:30 AM

Funny, tried a sandisk 4gb ... Didn't work, then tried some random 8gb lexar and no problem. Size doesn't matter, it's just random luck.

Just keep on trying different stick if you have multiple around the house. I asked my son for all the USB he had and then went about trying them. One of them worked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 View Post

^^
FAT32 or FAT16. The directions are specific about it has to be FAT.

and yes, quite a few have successfully updated, including me, I used the file the morning after they were available on the website. Mine was a PNY 8 GB drive, other posters have said they used 512 MB, 4 GB, 8 and 16 GB.

make sure you delete ALL files and folders from the drive, format it as FAT32 and copy the extracted bin files onto the drive without the folder or zip file, just the 7 files. see if that works for you. if not, try a smaller drive or different mfg.
post #379 of 385 Old 10-10-2013, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by okibcn View Post

Pioneer now supports HDMI-CEC, it is like a local area network through your HDMI connections so if your TV supports this standard you will have the OSD of your TV showing the volume change of your SC-1222. This standard tries to unify all your AV devices under a single user interface, single remote, single OSD, etc... I have a Samsung TV and works perfectly.

Regards

Hi Okibcn,

First I want to thank you (and all of of you guys, great bunch!) for your very helpful posts.

I did get my 1222 three weeks ago. I have had family issues that kept me from spending the time I wanted.

I upgraded to that model based on what I read here. I know what class D is and was really interested by your 

appreciation of it (I am a EE. I did design class D amps 10~15 years ago). I have had Pioneer equipment for as long

as I can remember. I just replaced my old boob toob by a Samsung F8000 and the receiver I had did not really cut it.

It's from 1996 and the standby led is now only visible at dusk and night (ON for 17 years non-stop no problem,

I could even replace the LED if I wanted :-)).

Well, I am interested to know a few things about making the F8000 and the 1222 play nice together.

I have HDMI-CEC enabled on the F8000 but when I turn the TV on after the AVR turns on it shows on its dsplay,

in sequence: "STEREO - SAT/CBL - STEREO - TV - STEREO". and no HDMI signal is coming to the TV and the 

LED on the right of the 1222 is OFF.

Ways to get it to work:

- Turn the 1222 OFF (only the 1222) and back ON. It won't display "TV" in the sequence and all is well.

(The HDMI activity LEDturns ON and the TV gets its signal. (BTW, with that config I do get OSD volume level,

it's just not in dB and it's on another scale of course, but it's accurate).

or:

- Press the "SAT/CBL" button on the 1222 remote. That does pretty much the same thing without cycling power.

I am so close to be happy! I got the ARC to work when I am tuning to OTA channels.

Is it as good as I will get it? Any suggestions?

Since I am re-doing the whole room I still have to hang the back speakers. I still have to run/connect the wires to some

speakers (through the walls and ceiling). I will proceed with MCACC after all is in place. I have some network problems right

now so that's another thing to get running. But the "Samsung AnyNet HDMI-CEC - 1222" Power ON is very frustrating.

I am directing this to Okibcn since it seems you have a similar set-up but I welcome all suggestions.

Let me know. Thank you in advance.

Nick

post #380 of 385 Old 10-10-2013, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okibcn View Post

Pioneer now supports HDMI-CEC, it is like a local area network through your HDMI connections so if your TV supports this standard you will have the OSD of your TV showing the volume change of your SC-1222. This standard tries to unify all your AV devices under a single user interface, single remote, single OSD, etc... I have a Samsung TV and works perfectly.

Regards

Hi Okibcn,

I too have a Samsung (F8000) connected through a 1222  from a STB. I wrote a post about it on this thread but I don't see it being shown.

It kinda work with HDMI-CEC enabled on the Samsung but at power ON (both units being in stand-by) the AVR sequence on the (1222) display goes:

"STEREO - SAT/CBL - STEREO - TV - STEREO" when the "TV" appears the right LED (HDMI activity) turns OFF and the TV shows the message 

that there is no signal. Always failing.

The ways to "make it work":

-Turn the 1222 OFF and then back ON. Then everything works as intended.

or:

After power ON "fails", on the 1222 Remote, press the "SAT/CBL" button and after a few second the HDMI activity LED comes ON and the TV acquires the signal.

I value having the OSD volume (but on another scale, hence not in dB which I can live with since it's still accurate) and the convenience of 

HDMI-CEC/AnyNet/Whatever else but if some engineering group implement such a scheme, shouldn't they make sure that all the parts are working as intended?

It sure does not as it is now. Disabling the HDMI-CEC is not a favored "option", since I would lose quite a bit of convenience.

'so close to be happy and that little glitch uncurls my back hair :-)

Is there a way to make it work?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Let me know. Thanks in advance.

(BTW. I love the 1222! Glad it's class D. I bought after having seen the review and comment on this thread and the "Official" one. You guys are *very" helpful. Great bunch!

I still have to hang the read speakers, etc. Then I'll take the MCACC on. I also have the wire the networ to it but I have a problem with the wireless portion on my access point 

but it's coming together. Again, thanks!)

Nick

post #381 of 385 Old 11-07-2013, 06:32 AM

I have been a Home Theater enthusiast for about 30 years. This time, I wanted to "Do it right". I purchased the SC-1222-K about a year ago and it is fantastic. I can't seem to find anything about it that I don't like. The Class D Amp easily drives my Polk Audio Monitor 70's, center and 4 satellites. (12" Sony sub obviously does it's own thing). This a very large HT room, 22' x 40' with a 120" screen, and this was the perfect AV Receiver for this application. Completely fills the room with excellent sound like a movie theater!

It took about a week to get all the settings tweaked in, but all in all, I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.
post #382 of 385 Old 11-27-2013, 08:19 AM

Liked: 19

Pulled the trigger on the Pioneer SC-1222K for $399.99 plus tax from Costco.  It seems like it was a good deal at around $500, so it didn't hurt as much at $400!!!  I am only running 2 RTIA9s, which I was just auditioning but I am almost sure I will be keeping it (was contemplating the EMP Tek E55Ti).  I am so much a newbie still, should I still run the MCACC function since I only have 2 speakers?

7.0 HT Setup:
***Polk RTIA9 / CSIA6 / FXIA6 / RTIA3**Dual PB-2000**Pioneer SC-1222K**Panasonic 65"VT60**Sony BDP-BX510***

post #383 of 385 Old 11-27-2013, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKPolkMe View Post

Pulled the trigger on the Pioneer SC-1222K for $399.99 plus tax from Costco.  It seems like it was a good deal at around $500, so it didn't hurt as much at $400!!!  I am only running 2 RTIA9s, which I was just auditioning but I am almost sure I will be keeping it (was contemplating the EMP Tek E55Ti).  I am so much a newbie still, should I still run the MCACC function since I only have 2 speakers?

Yes and congrats
post #384 of 385 Old 03-07-2014, 05:41 PM

OK.....pulled the trigger....for $475 out the door (Video Only in Dublin, CA).....onlly issue I have so far is w/the store mngr who swore up 'n down it was 2013.....pull it oudda the box & the manu prod sticker says June 2012.....I was suspect of it not bein a 2013.....but for $475 out the door & a 2 yr warranty.....guess I shouldn't be complain'n too much.  Have read several posts here....very helpful indeed & I'm affraid I'm one whose gonna be need'n some extra hand hold'n here.  I'm a Pioneer fan from way back.....still have my 1st one which is a SX3900.....a classic & last of the analog/digital Beasts.....still goin for at least $500 I see those units are....but even tho I finally jumped into the av receiver jungle (yes, this is my 1st one) I aint parting w/my old classic from 1980.  OK.....here's what I have to work with....or hope to build around......

Speakers:

2 JBL L65's.....the old floor standers w/the glass tops...which are now in the midst of havin the bass cones  refoamed.....long ovedue/much needed.

Also have a Polk Audio PSW 300 sub.....that too was sent back to Polk as they're (for free no less...great customer/tech support they have there @ Polk...my experience anyways) re-attaching the "spider" that apparently comes loose on this model. They're re-glueing the spider & then putting the driver thru all the usual dignostics b4 sending it back to me to put back in its' home.

Along w/the psw 300 I also have the Polk Audio Sat II series.....the center, 2 fromt & 2 rears.....BUT, bein these are only 2 ways.....me thinks I need to seek other/better options.....so suggs/comments along those lines are most welcome & very appreciated.  What say you guys w/re to speakers that play nice w/the sc 1222.....I'm all ears.....suppose I also gotta use my eye's too for this exercise.

haven't even hooked the Pioneer up yet....plan on educating myself 1st....not ta mention I need to at least get the 2 JBL's all set ta go & of course the Polk sub.  But after a quick glance @ the 112 page owners man.....looks like it's easier ta obtain a private pilots' license....or at least get my ground school cert  :O 

All kid'n aside here...of course I am lookin forward to playh'n around the Pioneer jus as soon as I am able.....til then however, I wanna educate myself as much as possible....albeit I do realize (assume anyway) that most of the learning comes from hands on playin around....@least for me anyway......well that & of course all the great info I've already come across here.  

Happy Fri all.....Cheers!!!  AR

Receiver: Pioneer SC 1222 / Speakers: JBL L65 (2) & a Polk PSW 300 subwoofer....need to add I realize / TV Samsung 50' DLP / Numark EQ 2310 / Onkyo 6 deck CD.  Also have a classic old school receiver....Pioneer SX3900....my 1st love.
post #385 of 385 Old 03-07-2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogRob View Post

OK.....pulled the trigger....for $475 out the door (Video Only in Dublin, CA).....onlly issue I have so far is w/the store mngr who swore up 'n down it was 2013.....pull it oudda the box & the manu prod sticker says June 2012.....I was suspect of it not bein a 2013.....but for $475 out the door & a 2 yr warranty.....guess I shouldn't be complain'n too much.  Have read several posts here....very helpful indeed & I'm affraid I'm one whose gonna be need'n some extra hand hold'n here.  I'm a Pioneer fan from way back.....still have my 1st one which is a SX3900.....a classic & last of the analog/digital Beasts.....still goin for at least $500 I see those units are....but even tho I finally jumped into the av receiver jungle (yes, this is my 1st one) I aint parting w/my old classic from 1980.  OK.....here's what I have to work with....or hope to build around......

Speakers:

2 JBL L65's.....the old floor standers w/the glass tops...which are now in the midst of havin the bass cones  refoamed.....long ovedue/much needed.

Also have a Polk Audio PSW 300 sub.....that too was sent back to Polk as they're (for free no less...great customer/tech support they have there @ Polk...my experience anyways) re-attaching the "spider" that apparently comes loose on this model. They're re-glueing the spider & then putting the driver thru all the usual dignostics b4 sending it back to me to put back in its' home.

Along w/the psw 300 I also have the Polk Audio Sat II series.....the center, 2 fromt & 2 rears.....BUT, bein these are only 2 ways.....me thinks I need to seek other/better options.....so suggs/comments along those lines are most welcome & very appreciated.  What say you guys w/re to speakers that play nice w/the sc 1222.....I'm all ears.....suppose I also gotta use my eye's too for this exercise.

haven't even hooked the Pioneer up yet....plan on educating myself 1st....not ta mention I need to at least get the 2 JBL's all set ta go & of course the Polk sub.  But after a quick glance @ the 112 page owners man.....looks like it's easier ta obtain a private pilots' license....or at least get my ground school cert  :O

All kid'n aside here...of course I am lookin forward to playh'n around the Pioneer jus as soon as I am able.....til then however, I wanna educate myself as much as possible....albeit I do realize (assume anyway) that most of the learning comes from hands on playin around....@least for me anyway......well that & of course all the great info I've already come across here. 

Happy Fri all.....Cheers!!!  AR

oh & btw....forgot ta mention (not even sure it's worth mentioning however)....I also have an old Numark EQ.....guessin its' either not needed w/the sc 1222 or should an eq be reccomended/needed, prolly best ta spend a few $$ on a new(er) one......for the record itza Numark 2310.....gotta be 25+ yrs old now....almost as old as the SX3900 I suppose. & while I'm @ it.....also have an Onkyo 6 disc CD deck......a DX-C510.  I guess what's fairly important here is to mention my TV....itza Samsung 50' DLP..a 1080 of course...approx 7 yrs old now....will be in the mrkt for a new set in approx 2 yrs (maybe a decent 4K def by then for the price) as I just replaced the lamp which last us approx 22 mos...the last 1 did anyway.  So I suppose now that I've fully confessed jus how out-dated I've become.....stands ta reason I took the AnalogRob handle.

Receiver: Pioneer SC 1222 / Speakers: JBL L65 (2) & a Polk PSW 300 subwoofer....need to add I realize / TV Samsung 50' DLP / Numark EQ 2310 / Onkyo 6 deck CD.  Also have a classic old school receiver....Pioneer SX3900....my 1st love.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Sc 1222 7 2 Channel Network Ready Av Receiver , Pioneer Elite Sc 55 Sc55 9 1 Channel 3d Ready A V Receiver , Pioneer Elite Sc 68 9 2 Channel Thx Ultra 2 Plus A V Receiver , Pioneer Elite Sc 61 7 2 Channel Network Ready Av Receiver , Pioneer Sc 1522k 9 2 Channel Av Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page