Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 12-19-2012, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Good evening,

I need urgent help, my English Latin is not very good because I'm from Brazil,

Today was the first time I called my 2313CI, then went to do the update, everything went well at first, but then gave a message Connection Retry, Fail Connection and soon ...
I wonder how do I restore my factory receiver, or how can I do to restore via usb?

thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-19-2012, 04:49 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 1374
Just keep trying to do the update (Select "Start Update" rather then "Check for Update") as there is no way to restore to an earlier version of firmware nor any way to do it via USB. Try unplugging the AVR for a few minutes and then plug back in and try to restart the update.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AV Gear 
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun too, will return call if I don't pick up)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Oppo, Parasound 
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
post #3 of 6 Old 12-19-2012, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post

Just keep trying to do the update (Select "Start Update" rather then "Check for Update") as there is no way to restore to an earlier version of firmware nor any way to do it via USB. Try unplugging the AVR for a few minutes and then plug back in and try to restart the update.

Every time I turn off and after a while I care, he gets that message Conecction Retry ...

Will I have to change some setting in Router, it seems you have to disable the UPNP mode, but do not know it ...
post #4 of 6 Old 12-19-2012, 05:02 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 1374
Is you unit wired directly with a Cat 5/6 cable to the router/modem or connected via a wireless bridge? If the latter, then make a direct wired connection as it is far more reliable for firmware updates.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AV Gear 
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun too, will return call if I don't pick up)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Oppo, Parasound 
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
post #5 of 6 Old 12-19-2012, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post

Is you unit wired directly with a Cat 5/6 cable to the router/modem or connected via a wireless bridge? If the latter, then make a direct wired connection as it is far more reliable for firmware updates.

I'm calling direct connection to wire, but nothing is no longer appearing on tv ... I change sources and is black screen on tv ...
I put a pendrive is working only the 2 back surrounds and with very low volume in both the control and the receiver can not increase the volume ..

I called 3 HDMI devices in the sky and only the tava showing the image, but without the sound, does the 2313 supports only one type of hdmi cable?

Sound so far only via UBS in 2 back surrounds and very low, with no possibility of increase and decrease, and I do not even understand how this zona2, off, ...

It seems to me that the firmware has been updated but it lacked something more in the upgrade, which failed to connect ... more and the worst I do not know what to do now ...
post #6 of 6 Old 02-01-2013, 07:59 AM

Were you able to fix your 2313?

Conseguiu resolver seu problema?

I hhave a 2313ci also, and after the upgrade my surrond back stopped working.

Eu tambem tenho um 2313 e acho que depois do upgrade as surround back pararam de funcionar.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 2313ci Receiver
Gear in this thread - 2313ci by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page