2013 4K Harman Kardon AVR 2700 & 3700 receivers - Page 19 - AVS Forum
First ... 17  18  19 20  21  ... Last
Receivers, Amps, and Processors > 2013 4K Harman Kardon AVR 2700 & 3700 receivers
redzuk's Avatar redzuk 03:37 PM 02-27-2014

well to say I'm unhappy would be an understatement....

 

now i have NO video output at all.

 

Sound yes, video no. no signal is being passed to the tv at all. have tried turning off at the mains for 10mins with no effect and done the software reset and again nothing except terrible sounding audio and no way to put all the setting i spent hours on. 

 

This is already my 2nd unit in under 3 months and have had enough. the Bluray player is slow and poor picture too...

 

cannot believe this is the same brand i have stuck with over the years.. heres to hoping i get a refund!!!

 

I'm hoping the Denon x4000 does a better job!



redzuk's Avatar redzuk 02:43 AM 03-03-2014

Customer services are terrible, don't call back when agreed, don't respond to emails, don't seem to understand that the units have been faulty since i received them despite telling them so!!

 

Took to twitter and got a quick response, asked to email in and now NOTHING for 3 days!!

 

Last Harman/Kardon i ever buy even if it means loosing Logic7...


Paulo72's Avatar Paulo72 05:15 AM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzuk View Post

Customer services are terrible, don't call back when agreed, don't respond to emails, don't seem to understand that the units have been faulty since i received them despite telling them so!!

Took to twitter and got a quick response, asked to email in and now NOTHING for 3 days!!

Last Harman/Kardon i ever buy even if it means loosing Logic7...

Me also. I doubt I'll ever buy another Harman.... I should have pioneer or Denon.
rispoli's Avatar rispoli 07:43 AM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vootele View Post


But for comparsion between H/K and Denon, I turned off all processing and used direct / pure mode for both units. H/K sound was "living", Denon sounded sterile and dry.

Ok, I agree 100% on this statement. Actually I would extend it to the other Audyssey-equipped AVRs I owned, Onkyo 818-929, Marantz 5008.
If you buy one of those you have to like Audyssey, or else you must look somewhere else.
I am very enthusiastic of the results I got from my X4000 with Audyssey XT32 and I keep it always on (even dynamic volume).
Just for the record, I use it with a set of Energy RC-70, RC-10, Veritas 5.2c and Polk SW110 sub. Nothin' fancy.
rispoli's Avatar rispoli 07:47 AM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo72 View Post

Me also. I doubt I'll ever buy another Harman.... I should have pioneer or Denon.

Careful with the Pioneer. It is diametrically opposite sounding than the HK. Even my nearly tone-deaf wife could tell a huge difference. As a matter of fact it was the first time she could hear that different receivers do sound different.
Paulo72's Avatar Paulo72 09:58 AM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rispoli View Post


Before my hk, I used a pioneer vsx-1120. I liked it but something was missing. That is one reason I am taking so long into replacing my HK. I'm scared I'll miss the sound and simplicity of operation. I don't even use or like the ez set / eq. Would the denon x2000 be closer in sound to the HK2700? I would hate the time it would take calibrating audyssey for 8 seating positions.

Paulo72's Avatar Paulo72 10:00 AM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rispoli View Post

Careful with the Pioneer. It is diametrically opposite sounding than the HK. Even my nearly tone-deaf wife could tell a huge difference. As a matter of fact it was the first time she could hear that different receivers do sound different.

Before my hk, I used a pioneer vsx-1120. I liked it but something was missing. That is one reason I am taking so long into replacing my HK. I'm scared I'll miss the sound and simplicity of operation. I don't even use or like the ez set / eq. Would the denon x2000 be closer in sound to the HK2700? I would hate the time it would take calibrating audyssey for 8 seating positions.
HDTVAV's Avatar HDTVAV 10:27 AM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rispoli View Post


Careful with the Pioneer. It is diametrically opposite sounding than the HK. Even my nearly tone-deaf wife could tell a huge difference. As a matter of fact it was the first time she could hear that different receivers do sound different.

 

What other AVR would you recommend then?

 

Because my understanding is that the Denon is worse than the Pioneer - when comparing them to an HK...

 

:confused:


phantom52's Avatar phantom52 10:35 AM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo72 View Post

Before my hk, I used a pioneer vsx-1120. I liked it but something was missing. That is one reason I am taking so long into replacing my HK. I'm scared I'll miss the sound and simplicity of operation. I don't even use or like the ez set / eq. Would the denon x2000 be closer in sound to the HK2700? I would hate the time it would take calibrating audyssey for 8 seating positions.

Have neither the 2700 or 3700 but I have used Audyssey XT in a Onkyo 876 and I don't care for Audyssey at all. As for the Denon's sounding anything like a H/K IMO it's not even close. The only AVR's that may come close would be one of the NAD's. I also have a Yamaha RX-A3000 and it comes close to the H/K 7550HD that I'm using now. Prefer the 7550 easily. If you can swing one of the NAD'S try one of them. IMO the only AVR that Denon has made recently that's worth looking into would be the 4311. Since then their quality and sound is not what it use to be.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_745T748V2/NAD-T-748V2.html

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_745T758/NAD-T-758.html
HDTVAV's Avatar HDTVAV 11:26 AM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom52 View Post


Have neither the 2700 or 3700 but I have used Audyssey XT in a Onkyo 876 and I don't care for Audyssey at all. As for the Denon's sounding anything like a H/K IMO it's not even close. The only AVR's that may come close would be one of the NAD's. I also have a Yamaha RX-A3000 and it comes close to the H/K 7550HD that I'm using now. Prefer the 7550 easily. If you can swing one of the NAD'S try one of them. IMO the only AVR that Denon has made recently that's worth looking into would be the 4311. Since then their quality and sound is not what it use to be.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_745T748V2/NAD-T-748V2.html

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_745T758/NAD-T-758.html

 

Yes, I keep getting the same recommendations - Yamaha, NAD, and Cambridge...

 

I had  a Pioneer Elite - and it was close to the sound of my HK - just a little off - but to me, close...


M Code's Avatar M Code 12:18 PM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVAV View Post

Yes, I keep getting the same recommendations - Yamaha, NAD, and Cambridge...

I had  a Pioneer Elite - and it was close to the sound of my HK - just a little off - but to me, close...

IMHO..
The closest competitor to the HK amplifier sonic character are the AVRs from Cambridge/Azur the models 651 and 751..
They are designed the old traditional way using selected discrete output devices in a wide bandwidth, high current topolgy..
Supported by a conservative power supply with adequate voltage/current reserves...

Just my $0.05... 👍😉
dmb12679's Avatar dmb12679 01:48 PM 03-03-2014
I will be receiving my refurbished 3700 end of this week. I have a couple questions on the power. I am getting this as 2 3650's have came and went. I am replacing my 354 which I was very happy with, but when I had the 3650 hooked up, I was listening at say 30-35 out of 100. The 3700 has more power.

I will be listening to it in 5.1 set up, at probably less than average volume 90% of the time due to sleeping kids.

Could running the 3700 at say 1/4 of it's volume all the time be bad for the unit and or speakers?

When setting it up, is there anything I should/could do with the levels and or cross overs to make sure all is running good.

When running easy set up, should I have the volume at my listening level or midway like I think it recommends?


Here is my speaker set up. Klpisch RB 51 II's, RC-52II Center, SS-1's for rears and a PSW12 for sub.

What is the general opinion on the 3700? They are now back ordered on HK's website, only one available on Ebay for $1100. I hope this AVR has fixed my recent problems.
phantom52's Avatar phantom52 02:47 PM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb12679 View Post

I will be receiving my refurbished 3700 end of this week. I have a couple questions on the power. I am getting this as 2 3650's have came and went. I am replacing my 354 which I was very happy with, but when I had the 3650 hooked up, I was listening at say 30-35 out of 100. The 3700 has more power.

I will be listening to it in 5.1 set up, at probably less than average volume 90% of the time due to sleeping kids.

Could running the 3700 at say 1/4 of it's volume all the time be bad for the unit and or speakers?

When setting it up, is there anything I should/could do with the levels and or cross overs to make sure all is running good.

When running easy set up, should I have the volume at my listening level or midway like I think it recommends?


Here is my speaker set up. Klpisch RB 51 II's, RC-52II Center, SS-1's for rears and a PSW12 for sub.

What is the general opinion on the 3700? They are now back ordered on HK's website, only one available on Ebay for $1100. I hope this AVR has fixed my recent problems.

When running EzSet I don't believe you have to set any volume. Running it at any volume should not hurt it unless you drive it into clipping. That would/should be so loud you couldn't stay in the same room. After running the eq program check that it set your speakers to small and the crossover to 80hz. If it didn't change to small.
Harmon Fan's Avatar Harmon Fan 02:52 PM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo72 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rispoli View Post


Before my hk, I used a pioneer vsx-1120. I liked it but something was missing. That is one reason I am taking so long into replacing my HK. I'm scared I'll miss the sound and simplicity of operation. I don't even use or like the ez set / eq. Would the denon x2000 be closer in sound to the HK2700? I would hate the time it would take calibrating audyssey for 8 seating positions.


To me, the Pioneer Elite SC-63 with no room correction sounded great. It did not have the HK Sound, but to me was a clearer sound. However, with the problems I had with the Pioneer Elite Brand, video issues, I am now back to my HK AVR2600, and may even resort to returning to my AVR635 if I need to. To me, Denon was probably the worst of the bunch that I tried (AVR2313, and 3313). Both needed room correction to sound good any good, and my 2600 sounded much better to me. The Marantz, SR5008 was the same way, however it sounded much better than the Denon. I do not like to run anything that requires room correction if possible. Just my opinion, but I think it only masks the true sound, with possibly the exception being the Anthem room correction that is complex but works. Again, just my opinion. I am considering the Cambridge Azur series.

dmb12679's Avatar dmb12679 03:34 PM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom52 View Post

When running EzSet I don't believe you have to set any volume. Running it at any volume should not hurt it unless you drive it into clipping. That would/should be so loud you couldn't stay in the same room. After running the eq program check that it set your speakers to small and the crossover to 80hz. If it didn't change to small.

I will do so. What in the ex set up determines the level at which your speakers are set per channel, I thought it might be the volume you calibrated to. You know R +3 C +7 R +3 RL&RR +5 for example. If I re do the set up and turn up the volume would it reflect in those setting R 0 C +4 L 0 RL&RR +2? Or would it be the same?

I assume there would be no issues in my other question about way underutilizing an AVR's power for an extended period of time, to the AVR or the speakers.

Thank you for your reply
atlavfan's Avatar atlavfan 04:17 PM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb12679 View Post

I will do so. What in the ex set up determines the level at which your speakers are set per channel, I thought it might be the volume you calibrated to. You know R +3 C +7 R +3 RL&RR +5 for example. If I re do the set up and turn up the volume would it reflect in those setting R 0 C +4 L 0 RL&RR +2? Or would it be the same?

I assume there would be no issues in my other question about way underutilizing an AVR's power for an extended period of time, to the AVR or the speakers.

Thank you for your reply

won't be a problem to run at low volumes. dolby volume works really well in those situations. the ez set will set the speaker distance. and volume level for each channel automatically. you probably will have to set the crossovers manually. ez set seems to never get it right.

i am still enjoying my 3700. still no issues. airplay is a little funky to figure out. use the eq except for stereo music at loud volumes.

also i agree. hk customer support sucks.
redzuk's Avatar redzuk 05:26 PM 03-03-2014

if its from the outlet store then i wouldn't bother!!

 

Two different HK people both advised that the refurbished models are likely to have faults...

 

If you saw the state that one of the two i ordered turned up in then you would be shocked!!

 

Trying to get any support was an absolute nightmare. Even after taking to twitter and getting a response on there and advising that a senior representative would get in touch via email (which he did and the no response) there was very little in the way of help. 

 

Only after being very 'firm' and stating my consumer rights did i eventually get a refund arranged. I would seriously reconsider ANY outlet product for this reason and based on the number of issues that these models seem to have I'm gone for good!


dmb12679's Avatar dmb12679 06:31 PM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzuk View Post

if its from the outlet store then i wouldn't bother!!

Two different HK people both advised that the refurbished models are likely to have faults...

If you saw the state that one of the two i ordered turned up in then you would be shocked!!

Trying to get any support was an absolute nightmare. Even after taking to twitter and getting a response on there and advising that a senior representative would get in touch via email (which he did and the no response) there was very little in the way of help. 

Only after being very 'firm' and stating my consumer rights did i eventually get a refund arranged. I would seriously reconsider ANY outlet product for this reason and based on the number of issues that these models seem to have I'm gone for good!

I too was worried when my 1st refurbished 3650 did not function correctly. A polite email to HK landed me a free shipping label, sent it back waited for my second 3650, again not working correctly, another email with a little frustration yet polite landed me another shipping label and I sent out the 2nd 3650, they volunteered to upgrade me to the 3700. The last email said we are sure this one will work for you(yet to see).

The service I have dealt with has been great. They are upside down already on this transaction. Ship me 3 Receivers and pay to ship back 2, plus a $350 upgrade. I have been w/o an AVR for almost 2 months, but they have been nothing but excellent in helping me get the item I purchased and more.
Paulo72's Avatar Paulo72 07:42 PM 03-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon Fan View Post

To me, the Pioneer Elite SC-63 with no room correction sounded great. It did not have the HK Sound, but to me was a clearer sound. However, with the problems I had with the Pioneer Elite Brand, video issues, I am now back to my HK AVR2600, and may even resort to returning to my AVR635 if I need to. To me, Denon was probably the worst of the bunch that I tried (AVR2313, and 3313). Both needed room correction to sound good any good, and my 2600 sounded much better to me. The Marantz, SR5008 was the same way, however it sounded much better than the Denon. I do not like to run anything that requires room correction if possible. Just my opinion, but I think it only masks the true sound, with possibly the exception being the Anthem room correction that is complex but works. Again, just my opinion. I am considering the Cambridge Azur series.

what about yamaha? My first AV receiver was a rx-v 663. It sounded nice with movies (and TV), which is about 98% of my listening. I was thinking o the rx-v 775 (HTR-7065). Yamaha is known for superior reliability.
Harmon Fan's Avatar Harmon Fan 01:38 PM 03-04-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo72 View Post

what about yamaha? My first AV receiver was a rx-v 663. It sounded nice with movies (and TV), which is about 98% of my listening. I was thinking o the rx-v 775 (HTR-7065). Yamaha is known for superior reliability.

That is one brand that I have never tried. The only one I have listened to was when I purchased the Marantz and compared the two. There was no question that the Marantz 5008 sounded better than the Yamaha Aventage RX-A1030. This was without any room correction. However, I still like the HK sound and none of these brands compare to me. I am seeing a lot of complaints about the HK Service, but I have yet to experience it. I repaired my AVR635 earlier this year. I called to order a capacitor and they sent me the entire new board free. Maybe there is a difference in the out of warranty and in warranty service. I doubt that I will purchase the 2700 as I had planned earlier. I will hang on to my 2600 until later this year, then decide.
HDTVAV's Avatar HDTVAV 02:03 PM 03-04-2014

Yeah, if only Harman would get its act together and start making "hi-fi" again - instead of catering to the sound bar crowd...!

 

:mad:


Harmon Fan's Avatar Harmon Fan 02:33 PM 03-04-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVAV View Post

Yeah, if only Harman would get its act together and start making "hi-fi" again - instead of catering to the sound bar crowd...!

mad.gif

For other companies, there has been room for both the Audiophile and the casual listener. The market seems to be changing to where listening to MP3 quality and earbuds are good enough. You can't blame them for catering to the market in order to stay in business. Instead of having six+ different models, I would like to see them produce two or three high quality models as they used to. Their products still sound great in comparison to most brands that I have listened to, but all through this thread, you see problem after problem with their units. I guess they are going to elevate the better stuff to the Higher end Harman brands- Mark Levinson, and Lexicon. These are out of my reach. My 2 cents.
Paulo72's Avatar Paulo72 07:30 PM 03-04-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon Fan View Post

That is one brand that I have never tried. The only one I have listened to was when I purchased the Marantz and compared the two. There was no question that the Marantz 5008 sounded better than the Yamaha Aventage RX-A1030. This was without any room correction. However, I still like the HK sound and none of these brands compare to me. I am seeing a lot of complaints about the HK Service, but I have yet to experience it. I repaired my AVR635 earlier this year. I called to order a capacitor and they sent me the entire new board free. Maybe there is a difference in the out of warranty and in warranty service. I doubt that I will purchase the 2700 as I had planned earlier. I will hang on to my 2600 until later this year, then decide.

Paulo72's Avatar Paulo72 07:33 PM 03-04-2014
a
Paulo72's Avatar Paulo72 07:44 PM 03-04-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon Fan View Post

That is one brand that I have never tried. The only one I have listened to was when I purchased the Marantz and compared the two. There was no question that the Marantz 5008 sounded better than the Yamaha Aventage RX-A1030. This was without any room correction. However, I still like the HK sound and none of these brands compare to me. I am seeing a lot of complaints about the HK Service, but I have yet to experience it. I repaired my AVR635 earlier this year. I called to order a capacitor and they sent me the entire new board free. Maybe there is a difference in the out of warranty and in warranty service. I doubt that I will purchase the 2700 as I had planned earlier. I will hang on to my 2600 until later this year, then decide.

I emailed HK about my 2700 shutting off after 1 hour when using the TV input. Didn't matter if I used optical cable or coaxial. I was told to ship my unit to them for replacement. Other than this problem it was working flawless. I showed the email to my local authorized HK dealer (in Bermuda). They were in talks with HK. They asked me to bring in my unit and they said they had a possible fix for me. I took it in on Friday and Monday it was ready. They say they replaced the board, I guess the main one. They say they replaced the board with newer one. Let's hope the problem is fixed. All this was covered under warranty. The funny thing is I noticed when I got the unit home that the a in kardon on the front of the av receiver fell off. Don't know how. I thought it looked funny so I removed a few extra letters. Now my HK 2700 says Harman/K I think I have the only Harman/K.....lol
I agree with you on the sound. It is a dynamic, clear, full clean sound. Of course after I got my unit back everything was reset. I didn't run the ez set/eq, don't what it does to the sound. Just reset it using the measurements I used previously (distance, levels, crossover). Will double check using my SPL Meter when I'm alone and get some time. I don't know if it's just my mind playing tricks, but with the new board it sounds even better, I do notice (from the beggining) I have to turn on my TV and Cable box before the receiver or I get some HDMI Handshake, the letters on the screen look jagged. I also love the Logic 7 with TV and music.
I've just had it on for over 1 hour, it is still running, no shutdown. I do wish it had HDMI passthrough, but I can live with using the optical out from my TV to my HK. I've used it every day since February, not a glitch. Only decided to use the optical input in August 2013, then noticed the problem. Tried everything with no resolve. I then spoke to my local HK dealer in September. Now I'm finally happy..... (I use the optical cable for my XBMC media player, that way I can listen late at night just using the TV speakers).
I don't believe the opticable issue is 100% . Don't know if my older TV (Toshiba 47HL-167) has anything to do with the problem. I doubt it is the cables, they are new. I will do some testing. But there was definitely a problem with the first board, the vendor also noticed, thus it was replaced with a new one. The optical cable issue is minor. I found a way around it by purchasing a Rocketfish HDMI splitter, which I actually prefer to using the optical cable. This way I use the receivers video processing and also see the volume on screen display. Just as my 4 year old son says; 'I don't care' lol
tqlla's Avatar tqlla 11:11 PM 03-04-2014
Are people not concerned about this downward spiral? I am looking to upgrade my AVR-347(must have 7.1 preouts and support 4K), but the numbers on the 3700 looks aweful.

Sound and Vision measured the AVR340/3650 and 3700
AVR 340 -7 channels driven 72.7w@0.1% THD - 32lbs
AVR 3650 - 7 channels driven 43.6w@0.1%THD - 27lbs
AVR 3700 - 7 channels driven 27.9w@0.1%THD - 17lbs

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/paradigm-cinema-330-speaker-system-and-harmankardon-avr-340-av-receiver-ht-labs-measures-har
http://www.soundandvision.com/content/harman-kardon-avr-3650-av-receiver-ht-labs-measures
http://www.soundandvision.com/content/harmankardon-avr-3700-av-receiver-test-bench
HDTVAV's Avatar HDTVAV 11:21 PM 03-04-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tqlla View Post

Are people not concerned about this downward spiral? I am looking to upgrade my AVR-347(must have 7.1 preouts and support 4K), but the numbers on the 3700 looks aweful.

Sound and Vision measured the AVR340/3650 and 3700
AVR 340 -7 channels driven 72.7w@0.1% THD - 32lbs
AVR 3650 - 7 channels driven 43.6w@0.1%THD - 27lbs
AVR 3700 - 7 channels driven 27.9w@0.1%THD - 17lbs

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/paradigm-cinema-330-speaker-system-and-harmankardon-avr-340-av-receiver-ht-labs-measures-har
http://www.soundandvision.com/content/harman-kardon-avr-3650-av-receiver-ht-labs-measures
http://www.soundandvision.com/content/harmankardon-avr-3700-av-receiver-test-bench

 

Yeah, I wouldn't be holding your breath for an "upper-level" HK AVR anytime soon...

 

HK is more concerned with putting out cheap "stuff" - than they are with reference-level equipment anymore...


phantom52's Avatar phantom52 05:59 AM 03-05-2014
This one is still available. The best that H/K has made in a very long time. I would not trade mine for anything out there right now. Mine works like its suppose to. Others have had problems. I added two 80mm fans to the outside of the case, one over the HDMI board and the other to the outside rear of the tunnel fan. Quite as can be and runs cool to the touch all day long. Best AVR I've ever used. Well worth the money.

http://www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-AVR7550HD-Channel-Receiver/dp/B002E285UO
HDTVAV's Avatar HDTVAV 09:47 AM 03-05-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom52 View Post

This one is still available. The best that H/K has made in a very long time. I would not trade mine for anything out there right now. Mine works like its suppose to. Others have had problems. I added two 80mm fans to the outside of the case, one over the HDMI board and the other to the outside rear of the tunnel fan. Quite as can be and runs cool to the touch all day long. Best AVR I've ever used. Well worth the money.

http://www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-AVR7550HD-Channel-Receiver/dp/B002E285UO

 

Agreed...

 

However, that unit came out 5 years ago - and hasn't been for sale from Harman for over 3 years now...

 

And any comparable blu-ray player, the BDP-1 also went on sale about 5 years ago - and hasn't been available for years...

 

So there has been nothing new or updated from HDMI 1.3 (no 1.4, or the fast approaching HDMI 2.0 I am sure) from Harman in 5 years...

 

They are concentrating on their sound bars and 6 inch tin speakers for their home theater systems...

 

They did the same thing with their acquired company Infinity - a once great and extremely respected speaker company - now they only sell $300 Primus speakers for the home...


phantom52's Avatar phantom52 11:29 AM 03-05-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVAV View Post

Agreed...

However, that unit came out 5 years ago - and hasn't been for sale from Harman for over 3 years now...

And any comparable blu-ray player, the BDP-1 also went on sale about 5 years ago - and hasn't been available for years...

So there has been nothing new or updated from HDMI 1.3 (no 1.4, or the fast approaching HDMI 2.0 I am sure) from Harman in 5 years...

They are concentrating on their sound bars and 6 inch tin speakers for their home theater systems...

They did the same thing with their acquired company Infinity - a once great and extremely respected speaker company - now they only sell $300 Primus speakers for the home...

Sorry but the 7550HD is HDMI 1.4 and if you want a truly great Bd player OPPO is the one to get. For $499 the BDP103 plays everything but HD/DVD. HDMI,analog out and any other connection needed. They may be concentrating on making less expensive equipment but that's due to the market. No one wants to spend high dollar for MP3 playback. However the 7550HD and its Bridge plays videos and audio and with Logic 7 engaged does it very well. Like I've stated I would trade mine for any other AVR out there right now. Mine sounds great, has more power than I need, and plenty of connectivity for me.
Tags: Harman Kardon Avr 2700 7 1 Channel Av Receiver , Harman Kardon Avr 3700 7 2 Channel Av Receiver
First ... 17  18  19 20  21  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop