Wasn't able to find this on any search so I figured I'd start a new thread.
I have a Denon AVR2313IC and connected to it is a Sony BDP-S580 blu ray player. The signal from the AVR to the TV seems to drop when I start a movie. It stays out for about 1 to 2 minutes then returns.
1) Switch AVR to BR player (and power on BR player)
2) TV shows BR player's top menu
3) select "play blu ray" on BR player
4) signal from AVR to TV is lost for 1 to 2 minutes
5) signal eventually returns (and is clean throughout movie)
Prior to the Denon, the BR player was connected directly to the TV and I had no issues. The Denon firmware has been updated (I also have the auto update notification enabled on it and it's on a wired network connection).
Has anyone seen this before?
Denon AVR 2313IC
All HDMI inputs are fed to AVR and then the monitor out is sent to TV.