Denon AVR 1713 Web Control - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 01-07-2013, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I've read on the forum that the 1713 has a web control page to allow you to save the configuration file. I have tried accessing the 1713 using the IP address assigned but I only get a black blank page.

How do you access the web control page or is this not available on UK spec models?

Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-07-2013, 05:44 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1962 Post(s)
Liked: 1745
As this forum is USA based, our discussion regarding features/inputs/outputs is based primarily on the USA models (the sister forum in the UK is avforums.com). A quick review of your owner's manual indicates your model not only doesn't have the Web Control feature but it also doesn't have Zone 2 pre-outs, both of which are featured on the USA model.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1334369/the-official-denon-avr-xx12-model-owners-thread/0_100#user_F6

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AVRs, Speakers, etc. 

Daily 8am – 8pm EST (including weekends)
Call for pricing - Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Oppo
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
post #3 of 5 Old 01-08-2013, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

OK, many thanks for the reply.

Cheers.
post #4 of 5 Old 01-22-2013, 07:30 AM

Sorry I'm (very) late to the party, but I also live outside the US and have a 1713. Although I too get a blank page going straight to IP address in the browser, I found full interface at /MainZone/index.html. I also get a setup config interface at /SETUP/f_setup.asp.
It seems to me that Denon omitted the first screen as it has the zone1-zone2 buttons in the US versions, but kept the rest.
I'm inquiring Denon UK support about this issue - after all, functionality is one web link away from the empty page, and working. Also they've got web control listed in the specs at UK site. I hope they'll make a new welcome page in a firmware upgrade.
EDT: Also, maybe this could be added to the xx13 F.A.Q. - these web adresses could prove very useful for non-US users, and this forum is the best source for AVR info both inside and outside US anyway...
post #5 of 5 Old 01-22-2013, 07:22 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1962 Post(s)
Liked: 1745
Thanks for the info. I'll add it to the XX12/XX13 guide.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AVRs, Speakers, etc. 

Daily 8am – 8pm EST (including weekends)
Call for pricing - Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Oppo
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 1713 Receiver