I am not too sure if any one of you faced this issue with your Marantz SR 5007. I bought the amp 2 weeks back and configured it for airplay.
I initially connected the amp to my hand phone - Samsung S3 (Android 4.1.1) over the home network and the music from the phone streamed perfectly however during fiddling around I accidentally triggered something on the amp that resulted in reducing the overall input volume of Network Option- Internet Radio, Media Server. Even if I turn master volume all the way up (98). I hear a very faint volume of the track being streamed. I then tried connecting with my iPad and there too the same issue.
I have no challenge with other connected inputs:
1. Cable TV (HDMI)
2. Blue Ray Player (HDMI)
3. DVD Player (Component - Video and Optical - Audio)
I have tried the following:
1. Reset the Microprocessor - User Manual pp 156
2. Gone through all the "Setup" settings multiple times
No luck so far. I called up the Marantz Singapore Service Center and they seem to have no or little experience with this unit since its quite new for them.
it would be extremely helpful if you could post a solution if you faced a similar issue. Many Thanks.