That plus the already being burned by Onkyo, I'd recommend you get the Denon.
The Denon also has Airplay which the Onkyo lacks if that matters.
I have used both in my den of which I'm only doing 2.0. At the same price I'd take the Denon. However I got the 1913 for $299 and the 460 for $222. My preferences...
- Display can be turned off
- Prefer its styling
- Setup menu is cleaner (not childish)
- Ability to save system configuration
- I like how network streaming automatically plays the previous service
- Has 2 HDMI outputs and 2 Sub outs (however overkill for such a low-end receiver)
Sounds wise the Denon appears to have more low-end (presence)... my wife complained more. :) For my limited use both more than do the job.
120" 16x9 | Mitsubishi HC7900DW | 7.2.4 Boston Acoustics & Power Sound Audio | Denon AVR-X5200W + AudioSource AMP 110 | OpenELEC/Kodi HTPC Build | WMC/DVBLink/TiVo DVR
|Onkyo Ht Rc460 7 2 Channel Network A V Receiver Black|
- Atomik Dualsky H460 Tail set (2 pieces)Rating: 0.00
414 ReviewsMore on Dualsky H460 Tail set (2 pieces)Price: $10.99Atomik Dualsky H460 Wire Set for HornetRating: 0.00
414 ReviewsMore on Dualsky H460 Wire Set for HornetPrice: $11.99Cateye Volt 300 Hl-el460rc RechargeableRating:
No ReviewsMore on Volt 300 Hl-el460rc RechargeablePrice: $70.00