Problem with Network Access to NAS from RX-2065 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 01-26-2013, 01:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have an RX-2065 witn latest firmware downloaded and installed.
Problem:
I am unable to access my Music Library (MP3's) stored on my NAS server (Synology DS209-II) thru my Yahama RX-2065 Receiver. I am able to "see" (display) all folders and files on the NAS drive (they are displayed bold white and NOT greyed-out) but as soon as I attempt to play ANY file, the RX-2065 displays "Access Error". Ironically, I can browse to either my NAS or to my (Win-7 64-Bit) Desktop-PC from the receiver. If I alternately select my Desktop-PC, the 2065 will play all files stored on the PC perfectly. I have also verified that I can access and play all NAS data from both my desktop PC and my Android phone. Therefore, the problem must be something in the receiver or it's configuration settings. I'm certain that there are no network issues. The Yahama receiver is able to play all internet radio stations, etc. without issue. Simply, the Receiver can "see" all mp3 files on my NAS . . . . . it is simply unable to play them. Lastly, I have also tried to configure the Receiver with both DHCP and issuing it a static IP address. Problem persists either way. Anybody have a similar problem and/or solution?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2013, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My appologies, I intended to post this to the Yamaha RX-V2065 Thread