vsk-527 net radio server error - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-26-2013, 01:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi, i've not long had this reciever but i cant get net radio, ive got it hard wired to my netgear router and can control it through the iphone app and access my pc and net book through wireless just get server error when trying net radio, any suggestions to help me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-26-2013, 01:33 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveJenkins View Post

hi, i've not long had this reciever but i cant get net radio, ive got it hard wired to my netgear router and can control it through the iphone app and access my pc and net book through wireless just get server error when trying net radio, any suggestions to help me?

I had the same problem, my unit is being replaced.

If you have done a microprocessor reset by turning the unit on while holding down Game and Sleep with no joy you probably have a bad unit.

A good test if possible is to try connecting to the internet on a different network at a friends house or dealer. If it connects your router is the likely culprit. If it does not connect you know the 8801 is bad. If you have other equipment like a bluray player that connects ok then the Marantz is probably bad.

Search this thread for network to see what others have tried to fix this problem. I have counted three of us other than you so far that have had to have their units replaced.

David Ferebee
post #3 of 3 Old 01-26-2013, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Your an absolute star, I carried out the reset and it now works perfectly. good luck with the replacement of your unit hope it all works out good.

Dave biggrin.gif
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page