anthem D2 vs Integra 80.2 - decision decision!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-27-2013, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Anyone in this forum has any direct comparison/experience to share with please?
I got my Subwoofer upgraded to SubMersive from SVS PB12 Plus and Center speaker from Revel C52 to Voice 2 few days back. Thinking about the next step - and playing with the idea to go for Anthem D2 (not D2v) from my current Integra 80.2. This is a critical decision for me since, I am not really a "price not matter" guy, but love to enjoy movies/music using a reasonably great sounding system. Therefore, I am looking forward to my fellow forum member to see if anyone has experience of listening to both these processors. I fully appreciate the fact that there are some technical differences, there is a price difference. But, as an end-user, I am really for the true end result. All these tech facts apart, is there going to be a noticeable/significant difference in sound & sight quality? Is the sound stage going to show clear differences or it is just something that we can only verify and validate using expensive measuring machines? I am using Oppo-103 as my source (changed this at the same time by replacing PS3). Just to have a different perspective, I am going to post this at the Integra owners' site too...
Will appreciate any help!
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Anthem D2v

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page