Pioneer VSX-1122k Issue - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-31-2013, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've searched everywhere i can think of and I'm assuming that for the lack of knowing how exactly to word this, I've come up empty...

I got this receiver for Christmas, and have loved every bit of it. Had it set up perfectly, and somewhere i messed up and screwed some settings up that i dont know how to fix.

I had it set up so the receivers controller also controlled the TV, which that part was never an issue, and also had it set up so that when the tv turns on for example so would the receiver on its own. Somehow that messed up so it not only won't turn on when the TV turns on per say, but if the receiver is on, and i turn the TV on, the receiver will turn its self off. If the receiver is off, TV is on, and i turn Receiver on, it will turn itself back off once booted up. when ever any of these instances happen, all i have to do is turn it on again and its fine. So basically its pretty annoying having an awesome receiver that i have to turn "on" twice every time i use it. lol

Any guidance or help is GREATLY appreciated, if i missed any info i should of included please tell me. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-31-2013, 12:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 743
Sounds like battling HDMI-CEC controls between your receiver and tv. You can turn the HDMI-CEC feature off (think Pioneer calls theirs Kuro Link) but that may affect some functionality like ARC.

post #3 of 3 Old 01-31-2013, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ok, I'll be home in an hour or two and ill look for that setting, and see what the tv is set at. Thanks for the quick reply!
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Vsx 1122 K

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page