Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #1351 of 1439 Old 02-26-2014, 07:29 AM
g4s

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Not sure if this has been discussed, I'm thinking about buying a second SC-1222 for another system here. I like the idea of having identical remote controls, settings, etc. (nothing new to learn) I wonder if the IOS app will control the receivers independently. In the app settings it looks like it does recognize MAC addresses. So maybe I'd just select the one I want to control. Just wanted to see if anyone has tried it or knows if it will work.
Still loving this receiver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1352 of 1439 Old 02-28-2014, 10:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
It will, you can rename how each receiver shows up on your network.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #1353 of 1439 Old 03-04-2014, 08:16 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jontyrees View Post

I was having hdmi handshake delays when watching cable on my VSX-1121-k. Turned out different channels were sending different formats - 720p, 1080i, etc (is format the right word? resolution?). All delays went away when I set my cable box to send everything in one format - I think I set it to 720p, don't remember, but that fixed the delay issue.

I have it all set to run 1080i, even though my DLP is incredible at 1080p. No up scaling, no video conversion. I save that for Blu-ray, which I have the UI is set for 1080i, but video playback at 1080p. Compared to other AVRs that I've installed lately, I'm seeing the Pioneer is hyper-sensitive in that respect. It's as if they did design it to be able to accommodate this or did care to do so. I'm seeing a lot of didn't care in this Pioneer gear. It's just not like it was 10 years ago.

Now I am trying to isolate audio so that my DISH box uses HDMI for video and Optical for audio. Seems that the "sensitivity" of the 1222 has issues with DISHs HwS using HDMI audio it pops when you skip, pause, UI shifts, etc. I have the both HDMI and Optical hooked up and the audio set in the set up to Optical, but it still pulls from the HDMI. It's a moot point now, but audio sources pop.
post #1354 of 1439 Old 03-04-2014, 08:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerBob View Post

I have it all set to run 1080i, even though my DLP is incredible at 1080p. No up scaling, no video conversion. I save that for Blu-ray, which I have the UI is set for 1080i, but video playback at 1080p. Compared to other AVRs that I've installed lately, I'm seeing the Pioneer is hyper-sensitive in that respect. It's as if they did design it to be able to accommodate this or did care to do so. I'm seeing a lot of didn't care in this Pioneer gear. It's just not like it was 10 years ago.

Now I am trying to isolate audio so that my DISH box uses HDMI for video and Optical for audio. Seems that the "sensitivity" of the 1222 has issues with DISHs HwS using HDMI audio it pops when you skip, pause, UI shifts, etc. I have the both HDMI and Optical hooked up and the audio set in the set up to Optical, but it still pulls from the HDMI. It's a moot point now, but audio sources pop.

You need to check your digital audio input assignments. Chances are both the HDMI and the optical port you used are set up to the same input and HDMI is taking priority.

EDIT: Page 39 of the manual should have your answer, and this is doable using the onscreen UI.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #1355 of 1439 Old 03-04-2014, 10:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerBob View Post

Hi FarmerBob, if the assignment is correct in the Input Setup menu ... on the remote press "Receiver" then "Signal Sel" button to cycle from HDMI to Digital audio.
post #1356 of 1439 Old 03-04-2014, 06:13 PM
g4s

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcheng122 View Post

It will, you can rename how each receiver shows up on your network.
Thanks.
post #1357 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 08:55 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Can anyone explain to me how to stop the reverse phase that my 1222-k is telling me?? Ive just connected new Monster cable and i know each speaker is correct?? I dont even know what reverse phase is???? I bypassed this as it gave me the option. Is this imparitive guys??? Its been a long time since i built a decent system. And all this new stuff is confusing at times...
Thanks ,James C
post #1358 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 09:29 AM

Can it b because im using banana plugs?? James.C
post #1359 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 09:43 AM

Can anyone explain to me why my 1222-k is telling me that all but two are reverse phase? It allows me to skip this step however to move on? Im wanting to know what reverse phase is and is it important? I looked at my connections as told ? I just connected Monster cable to my Polks? Im running 7.1 at the time.
Tbanks,James C
post #1360 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 09:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabsim View Post

Can anyone explain to me how to stop the reverse phase that my 1222-k is telling me?? Ive just connected new Monster cable and i know each speaker is correct?? I dont even know what reverse phase is???? I bypassed this as it gave me the option. Is this imparitive guys??? Its been a long time since i built a decent system. And all this new stuff is confusing at times...
Thanks ,James C

Having everything connected correctly doesn't always mean they're in phase. Being in-phase also deals with your room's acoustics and placement of speakers from listening position. I usually go with what the system tells me if I'm unable to tell the difference from listening.

post #1361 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 10:03 AM

Jkcheng,I have my speakers placed like the model, front ,sides,back,above front,sub in corner?
Please explain this reverse phase? Thanks, James C
post #1362 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 10:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Jkcheng,I have my speakers placed like the model, front ,sides,back,above front,sub in corner?
Please explain this reverse phase? Thanks, James C

Doesn't matter how you place them, it's how they interact with your room taht can determine if they're out of phase. I don't really know how ot explain in tech detail, you might want to Google.

post #1363 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 11:04 AM

Thank you!!! I will google it. James C
post #1364 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 02:35 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:

Can anyone explain to me why my 1222-k is telling me that all but two are reverse phase? It allows me to skip this step however to move on? Im wanting to know what reverse phase is and is it important? I looked at my connections as told ? I just connected Monster cable to my Polks? Im running 7.1 at the time.
Tbanks,James C

Phase = pos to pos / neg to neg. -- usually, red to red / black to black

Reverse Phase = pos to neg -- red to black

Speakers make sound by moving in and out. Same signal, in phase, all speakers move in and out at the same time. Out of phase (reverse phase) speakers move out when the other (in phase) speakers are moving in.

All you have to do is check your speaker wire connections. If they are correct, just ignore the "reverse phase" message and continue. That is what the manual says.

I have seen the "reverse phase" message with everything correctly connected. MCACC is not perfect.
post #1365 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 04:41 PM

Thanks for the advice. All my cables are correct. Sounds clean . Thanks. James C
post #1366 of 1439 Old 03-14-2014, 04:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2Lurk View Post

All you have to do is check your speaker wire connections. If they are correct, just ignore the "reverse phase" message and continue. That is what the manual says.

This will help you test it, and explains it well, too.

speakerpolaritycheck.mp3.zip 963k .zip file

Attached Files
File Type: zip speakerpolaritycheck.mp3.zip (963.3 KB, 5 views)

Downloadable FREE demo discs:

Did you really need to quote that entire post in your reply?
post #1367 of 1439 Old 03-15-2014, 09:12 AM

I feel like i am perhaps missing something by never having the DVD that comes with the 1222-k ??? Do i need to order one from Pioneer?? I ordered my receiver open box and that is what was missing. Thanks .James C
post #1368 of 1439 Old 03-15-2014, 11:00 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:

I feel like i am perhaps missing something by never having the DVD that comes with the 1222-k ??? Do i need to order one from Pioneer?? I ordered my receiver open box and that is what was missing. Thanks .James C
You can download the manual and software from Pioneer, you are missing NOTHING
post #1369 of 1439 Old 03-15-2014, 05:47 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcheng122 View Post

You need to check your digital audio input assignments. Chances are both the HDMI and the optical port you used are set up to the same input and HDMI is taking priority.

EDIT: Page 39 of the manual should have your answer, and this is doable using the onscreen UI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post

Hi FarmerBob, if the assignment is correct in the Input Setup menu ... on the remote press "Receiver" then "Signal Sel" button to cycle from HDMI to Digital audio.

Got it all set correctly. Thanks for the confirmation of my actions. The system was just seeming to not see it or input from two sources was conflicting. I'm finding that this machine is nothing compared to the VSX-D909S that it replaced. In the meantime I ran into problems with a new router and had other things to worry about. Then the other night I revisited this and all of a sudden when I changed the default audio selection via the Aud Sel it saw both the Optical and HDMI and now works. But I am still not sure if it's the DISH box or HDMI input on the 1222? I once again moved the cable to another, BD, input and the popping stopped. Haven't had it set up long enough in any alternative configuration to tell which it is yet.

I'm having a sneaking suspicion that the AVR that I got was a refurb. I'm in the process of trying to find out. Plus I got a 4 year warranty on this when I bought it. I had a "feeling" it might come in handy. Plus you get those things and never need them. When you don't get one, then you need it. I have product techs at DISH looking at it from their end. But as of their last update a boat load of new problems popped up, so I would imaging that they have their hands full. But others have mentioned the popping in Hopper forums. So it's on their list and I will continue to work from this end.

Thanks for your replies.
post #1370 of 1439 Old 03-15-2014, 06:14 PM

Liked: 10
hav'n myself a blast readin up on this thread....tons of great info ta catch up on here...& I have still have quite a way ta go. Brought mine home a lil over a week ago & we're slowly get'n acquainted w/each other....& I must say...it's been a week of a/v bliss....guess it makes it allthat much better seeing it confirmed that I got a pretty outrageous deal @ $475 out the door (Video Only Dublin CA). They had it @ $449 + as the story goes it was an overstock....someone bought it & decided to pick another 1 up at another location..& the store where it was paid for forgot ta add it back into their inventory....a mos later when doin inventory they come ta find an extra 1222 in the back which they thot was already went out the door...so they wanted to get rid of it & listed it for $449....I came back @ $475 out the door (feel'n a bit guilty for even ask'n as I know itza great value @ $449 + tax) & after hav'n ta make a call to the reg mngr ta ask if it'd be OK ta let it go for a bit under the $449 + list....he was instructed ta "dump it" @ $475 otd....my lucky day. Brand new in the box & a 2 yr warranty ta go along w/it. So after readin many posts here I'm finding very few (if any) who've been unhappy w/it & or hav'n any serious issues ta speak of....other than gettin ta know how it wants 2 b treated/config'd. This is my very 1st avr....been waiten it seems an awful long time....spent a significant amt of time price comparing, research, etc....several window shopping & kick'n the tire trips to the Best Buy's of the world, etc. I do have an old classic Pioneer SX3900 from back in the day ('81) which was my 1st receiver I ever bought....w/all my hard earned dough I managed ta save up as a 17 yo kid. Still operating like a champ....spent the $$$ on it approx 7/8 yrs ago for the re-alignment & all the other usual items that go along w/a proper tune up for a receiver as such. Don't think I'll ever be able ta part w/my SX3900.....IF the kids are lucky, perhaps 1 day they'll get it....but they're gonna have ta show me they'll appreciate it as it deserves..otherwise, I'm gonna have ta ask you Audiophile's ta make certain for me that my better 1/2 (no, not my new 1222...my actual wife) follows thru on making sure it makes it into the grave w/me....that's right, from my cold dead hands!! Considering the fact that I've been removed from all things audiophile since pretty much the mid 90's....I'm now coming ta find just how much I've truly missed all this stuff & have thus been depriving myself of....guess it don't help that unfortunately dough has been a significant challenge...especially the last several yrs...got hit not by 1 but both bubbles (tech & then r/e) & last yr we went thru 2 short sales of "investment" props we had in Reno...but no complaints as we've been able ta hang onto the primary...jus the same tho, we're a 1 income fam...& a school teachers income @ that....so when making suggs/recs & the like, pls keep in mind I gotta be as savvy & creative as possible as dough is a major obstacle for us...heck, I was shocked we actually got approved for a $4,500 line of credit when negotiating the 1222 deal @ Video Only last week....so I was able ta walk it oudda there on a 12 mos same as cash deal..otherwise as I told'em, I really didn't wanna consider slappin even so much as $500 on a cc....guess they're still given credit to jus about anyone these days. OK...so w/the confession out of the way.....here's the fairly straight forward build I'm work'n on & of course appreciate any & all suggs/recs goin forward. I'm in no hurry w/anything & plan on taken as much time w/it all as needed...especially if I gotta look high 'n low while wait'n ta find killer/can't pass on deals...akin to how it was w/the 1222 I suppose. TV = Samsung 50' DLP....approx 7/8 yrs old....jus bought a new lamp which should last us approx 2 yrs....the last 1 did anyway...& yes, the idea here is that this will be the last lamp....then in 2 yrs time perhaps we'll be able ta afford a 4K def set. Speakers...(note: very curious as to what speakers everyone else is running on their 1222 & of course if they're pleased w/how well the 1222 fuels'em...so pls, by all means....would really appreciate as much input here as possible...I'm all ears) JBL L65 (2 of course)...the floor standing glass tops..love my JBL's....bought'em used back in the day to go along w/the Pioneer SX3900..so circa '81..think they were originally purchased new (2nd owner here) in the mid 70's 's...'75 I think it was when JBL put these out....don't quote me tho...they could be a yr or 2 older. Just had the 12' bass cones refoamed....was much needed & well overdue...last time these speakers were given any attention was approx 10 yrs ago....so high time for a refoam it was. They sound like new once again & seem as if they're lov'n the new fuel they're receiving from the 1222. Polk Audio PSW 300 sub....a hand me down from sis via divorce...she has no desire for this sorta gear....lucky me. The driver should be arriving any day now....was sent back to Polk (in MD) as they're offering to re-attach the "spider" free of charge....apparently they come loose or detatch all together on this line & it makes a sound as if the you'd think the cone is toast....but it aint..it's simply the spider that's bounc'n around in there. So I thot it'd be well worth the $40 in sending the driver back to MD from CA. The $40 included insuring it for $200 as well which Polk reccomend I do as they no longer make the same driver & of course the replacement isn't on par w/the original...not even close actually as I'm being told on all the Polk boards...& Polk tech support also confirmed this as well....so I'm thinken $40 ta get a $300 sub....those #'s seem ta fit my Johnny Lunch Bucket model. Now the following is the current focus (will also post to the Speaker forum as well)as 2 way aint gonna cut it....as broke as we are. However for now, the following will have to suffice & hold us over til I find that killer 3 way book shelf deal not to be passed on....along w/the Polk sub came Polk Sattelite RM Series II....2 fronts, 2 rear & the center....& after hearing w/these have ta say....not impressed @ all....hav'n trouble figuring out y on earth the x bro in law went for a 1/2 decent sub only to cheap out on the surrounding 2 ways??? Oh well....this beggar surely aint gonna complain...I suppose these'll hold us over til I'm able to replace'em w/adequate 3 ways.....so by all means...lookin for what all the 1222 folks here have ta say w/re to some decent (if there's even such a thing for the Johnny Lunch Bucket's of the world) 3 way bookshelfs that'll play nice w/the Pioneer along w/the 2 JBL L65's & Polk PSW 300 sub. & should a food fight happen ta break out here b/c I'm diggen for speaker comments/suggs on the Pioneer 1222 thread....apologies in advance. If it happens ta bunch up the panty's...wont happen again, promise....& yes, I'll also post to the home theatre thread & wherever it's more appropriate.....jus thot that bein the receiver is the brains of the system....anything goes over here as I wanna hear all of what the 1222 Guru's have ta say w/re to their complete set-up & what works....& also what road not ta go down & or waste my dough & or time on. I really don't have any other components worthy of a mention here w/what I currently have...pretty much starting from scratch here....but this is what's in the rack... Onkyo 6 disc CD....circa late 80's/early 90's.....still work'n jus fine. Sony DVD/VHS combo player....circa mid 90's...I think Numark EQ....circa mid 80's....assume the new Pioneer doesn't wanna even be caught on the same playground....but here again..not even sure @ this point how to hook it up IF it's even worth it...but 4 d'record itza 10 channel eq. We have a Wii.....tho not the new Wii U....jus the run of the mill Wii...bought it as the U's were comin out...so we pulled the Wii trigger as the prices began ta fall ta make room for the new U's & while I'm @ it....guess I should say we're on a Comcast HD feed...not the new X1 DVR unit tho...don't think we'll ever be taken that plunge. Just the 1st or 2nd gen...maybe a 3rd gen (if there's a 3rd gen Comcast DVR)..I know it's a relatively newer DVR unit...think its' the last gen b4 the Comcast X1boxes hit the mrkt not all too long ago. OK....think that covers it....& then some....so speakers (if ya don't mind bein it's an avr joint here).....what say all u 1222'ers? Cheers!! AR

Receiver: Pioneer SC 1222 / Speakers: JBL L65 (2) & a Polk PSW 300 subwoofer....need to add I realize / TV Samsung 50' DLP / Numark EQ 2310 / Onkyo 6 deck CD.  Also have a classic old school receiver....Pioneer SX3900....my 1st love.
post #1371 of 1439 Old 03-15-2014, 06:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Sorry, could you repeat that?

:eek:

baron2 likes this.

post #1372 of 1439 Old 03-15-2014, 06:33 PM

Liked: 10

oh I know I more than deserved that....thot I at least broke it up w/paragraphs.....guess not....oh well...let's chalk it up to newbie 1222 giddyness...apologies!

Here.....let's just say....speakers.....bookshelf...3 way of course ta play nice w/the 2 JBL L65's floor standers & the Polk PSW 300 sub.

Any JBL'ers out there who have bookshelfs runn'n w/their 1222?....& it don't have ta be JBL either.....I'm all ears.

TIA!!

Receiver: Pioneer SC 1222 / Speakers: JBL L65 (2) & a Polk PSW 300 subwoofer....need to add I realize / TV Samsung 50' DLP / Numark EQ 2310 / Onkyo 6 deck CD.  Also have a classic old school receiver....Pioneer SX3900....my 1st love.
post #1373 of 1439 Old 03-16-2014, 01:19 PM

Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogRob View Post

hav'n myself a blast readin up on this thread....tons of great info ta catch up on here...

.... Edited ....

OK....think that covers it....& then some....so speakers (if ya don't mind bein it's an avr joint here).....what say all u 1222'ers? Cheers!! AR

How many people do you think will actually read all of that? Of those, how many will be able to sort out your questions/concerns?

Although you made use of a lot of words, here is one you should learn and apply in the future:

con·cise
kənˈsīs/
adjective
adjective: concise; comparative adjective: conciser; superlative adjective: concisest

1. giving a lot of information clearly and in a few words; brief but comprehensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastButNotLeast View Post

Sorry, could you repeat that?

eek.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif Don't think one eek.gif covers it ... and PLEASE don't repeat that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogRob View Post

oh I know I more than deserved that....thot I at least broke it up w/paragraphs.....guess not....oh well...let's chalk it up to newbie 1222 giddyness...apologies!

Here.....let's just say....speakers.....bookshelf...3 way of course ta play nice w/the 2 JBL L65's floor standers & the Polk PSW 300 sub.

Any JBL'ers out there who have bookshelfs runn'n w/their 1222?....& it don't have ta be JBL either.....I'm all ears.

TIA!!

In future posts, please make use of the "PREVIEW" option prior to clicking, "SUBMIT" - that way you can see if you, "at least broke it up w/paragraphs" or not. On the plus side, much more concise! smile.gif

Why, "3 way of course" when you are running a sub?

RE: "Any JBL'ers out there" - I actual recall the L65 jubals from back in the 70's. I have a pair L166's that I used with my now gone 1222 - I now have a SC-72, warranty replacement for my defective 1222.

For budget speakers that sound good (accurate) the Pioneer, Andrew Jones line, get very good reviews. I have a pair of the SP-BS22's that I use for rear surrounds. Got them for $90 (pair) on sale. They blend well with my JBL's.
post #1374 of 1439 Old 03-17-2014, 03:18 PM

My 1222-k shuts off after about 15 min of listening to video which i have a Tao Bluetooth connected to it? Its sounds great coming from my LG-2 phone. But after connection and 15 min of listening the receiver just shuts off!! Only on this function!!
I have the Tao connected to left and right RCA connection into video. Should i try another or just purchase the original bluetooth from Pioneer??
Ive owned a few receivers and this model it seems that u really have to b a audio phile type to operate and not become confused by all the options and adjustments. I love thos model!!! Dont get me wrong! Its just that it seems like u have to do so much to operate the unit to b able to truely enjoy it.
So back to the issue at hand?? Can someone give me advice on this matter please???
And also like Farmer Bob, i would like to run optic from my Direct TV dig box?? But there is no fiber optic connection??? There is just a rca dig out??? Help????? Thanks, James C
post #1375 of 1439 Old 03-17-2014, 04:23 PM

Hey fellows,ive got another question??? I bought a TAO Bluetooth receiver and i hooked it up to video left and right RCA.
This is my problem. When im listening to this for 15-20 min,it all of a sudden just shuts off?? I checked sleep mode?? Nothing there??
It sounds great which i was shocked ,and its clear! It produces great highs and great lows!! I would like to find out why my 1222-k is doing this???
Thanks, James C
??
post #1376 of 1439 Old 03-27-2014, 06:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Does the SC-1222 have an MHL compatible port, or do I need an MHL cable to run to one of the HDMI ports to use a Roku stick for streaming?

Ive got some stuff
post #1377 of 1439 Old 04-11-2014, 04:07 AM

Liked: 25
No MHL. if the roku stick has another power source then yes. If it requires MHL for power than no.
baron2 likes this.
post #1378 of 1439 Old 04-16-2014, 08:32 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 54
I need some help. I've had the receiver for a little more than a year and what my current issue is, I have upgraded recently to two very large, full range tower speakers (Mirage OMD-28) being powered by a very capable amp (Emotiva XPA-2). I bought the towers because when I listen to music (source Oppo 103), I like to listen to it in stereo 2.0, full range. However, in all my experimentation and searching of the official 1222-k thread, I haven't been able to find a setting where I can just get the towers to play in full range 2.0 stereo. I don't want to engage the sub for music. I bought a flagship, full range tower so I could play full range music without a sub. Is there an easy way to accomplish this feat with this receiver? I've yet to find it. It seems Pioneer receivers just kill the bass, in my experience. Non full range music is making me mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif Help appreciated.

post #1379 of 1439 Old 04-16-2014, 08:52 AM
AVS Special Member

The Pure Direct setting should bypass everything in the receiver. Try that?

post #1380 of 1439 Old 04-16-2014, 08:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidcorpse View Post

I don't want to engage the sub for music. I bought a flagship, full range tower so I could play full range music without a sub. Is there an easy way to accomplish this feat with this receiver? I've yet to find it.

Yes, it's easy.

You can do it either of these 3 ways:

1. go into the Speaker setup menu and set the Fronts to Large.

Large allows them to play full range, no matter if it's stereo or 5.1/7.1 multichannel. Of course, you will probably want to set the fronts back to Small when watching movies. But that of course, is up to you smile.gif

OR

2. as the above poster says, use Pure Direct mode. the only disadvantage of this is Pure Direct turns off MCACC processing so you will lose the EQ settings.

OR

3. set fronts to Large and use Direct mode. this will both 1) speakers to run full range and 2) still keep MCACC EQ engaged

Pure Direct (fronts set to Large or Small) = full range fronts, no sub on any stereo source but no EQ either but will use sub on 5.1/7.1 since other speakers set to Small will be in use

Direct + Large = full range fronts, no sub on any stereo source, EQ present and will use sub on 5.1/7.1 since other speakers set to Small will be in use

Large = full range fronts for all sources, sub will get LFE channel and redirected bass from other speakers set to Small

Hope this helps.

Steve
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page