"OFFICIAL" Pioneer SC-1222-K Owners Thread - Page 50 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #1471 of 1475 Old 03-28-2015, 10:31 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarguyHere View Post
Just bought it, and connected everything as per the instructions.

Tried to set the HDMI to ARC. Does work, but every time I turn the receiver off and on again, it does not work...

What should the settings be set at? Pass-through, Control on or off? I've tried, read the book, still confused.
Need more info on your set up and your goal. Arc does not work with the receiver off as the TV will be the speakers and the last place the signal will go. Hence why we need more info.

For your sub question, I just answered it like a page back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1472 of 1475 Old 04-01-2015, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone know if I could have burned out network port because of HDCP error msg that was blinking when wi fi was working???? Or am I missing some setting that would cause no response even when hard wired...... I can not even move cursor on internet radio screen all else with my 1222 is fine
post #1473 of 1475 Old 04-05-2015, 08:31 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by realnt View Post
Does anyone know if I could have burned out network port because of HDCP error msg that was blinking when wi fi was working???? Or am I missing some setting that would cause no response even when hard wired...... I can not even move cursor on internet radio screen all else with my 1222 is fine
Did factory reset network and internet radio work great now
post #1474 of 1475 Old 04-09-2015, 08:09 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Having troubles with the hdmi pass through. I have a Vizio m series LED TV connected to receiver through "TV out" hdmi connection on receiver. As for components, I have a uverse STB and I have a blu Ray player. These are my only items hooked up. All are connected using hdmi cables. The STB goes into input 4 and the bluray goes into input 2 on the receiver. I have the receiver setup in the "hdmi settings" so that the hdmi input number 4 should be on "pass through" in standby mode.

So here is the problem- it's not passing the STB signal to the TV when my receiver is switched off (standby mode). I cycled through all my tv inputs multiple times and it doesn't seem to be a problem with the TV. The only time my uverse will show video and audio is with the receiver on.
post #1475 of 1475 Old 04-10-2015, 01:32 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaugz View Post
Having troubles with the hdmi pass through. I have a Vizio m series LED TV connected to receiver through "TV out" hdmi connection on receiver. As for components, I have a uverse STB and I have a blu Ray player. These are my only items hooked up. All are connected using hdmi cables. The STB goes into input 4 and the bluray goes into input 2 on the receiver. I have the receiver setup in the "hdmi settings" so that the hdmi input number 4 should be on "pass through" in standby mode.

So here is the problem- it's not passing the STB signal to the TV when my receiver is switched off (standby mode). I cycled through all my tv inputs multiple times and it doesn't seem to be a problem with the TV. The only time my uverse will show video and audio is with the receiver on.
What is your cec settings? Try using last input, select stb while receiver is on then turn off.

Also, check if your devices have renamed the inputs. If so go to where you rename them and verify you have the right number there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page