CV5000 + miniDSP vs. iNuke6000DSP for subs - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-05-2013, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Wish I was doing the bench testing on these....but rather I am asking for the appropriate folks with experience to weigh in. And I wouldn't know where to begin, never mind that I don't have the equipment to do it:D

Anyway...I will be driving two single-driver DIY 4^ft sealed enclosures with 18"HO Daytons.

I need a power and FR mod means to smooth things out and better match the two subs with speakers and room of approximately 4000^feet.

I was initially ruling out the iNuke because of lack of adjustability under 20Hz.
However, I was recently informed that the Inuke DSP can control frequencies somewhat below 20hz using creative filters?

If so, a one-stop solution of amp and DSP seems like the way to go.

Is there any thing that the CV + mini can do that the IN6000 can't or vice-versa?
(this thread is mostly focused around the DSP aspect, but...why not two EP4000 amps in place of the single solution CV or 6000???)

Feel free to weigh in y'all...I'm a rook at this and appreciate everyone's time and opinion! biggrin.gif

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-07-2013, 04:33 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 119
So...in the amps and processors forum...there are no experts or experienced folks willing to weigh in on an amp and processor question??????????eek.gif
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page