Missing apps - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-09-2013, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I bought my 818 about 2 1/2 months ago and initialy it was working great. The day before the superbowl I turned the receiver on to play around with the settings and no sound came out of the speakers other than a clicking noise as i turned the volume up or down (this **** happened the day before I was to host a superbowl party, thank god for my old 605). I ended up taking it in for service and after 2 weeks I picked it up as they had replaced an amp, hdmi board and some chip ( or some other part, cant recall). Got home, turned it on and everything was sounding and looking great until I hit the NET button and noticed that I was missing a lot of apps (pandora, netflix, rahpsody just to name a few). I called it in to onkyo and spoke with 2 techs and they told me that they had never herd of this problem so they told me that onkyo headquarters would call me soon with a solution and for me not to worry. That was 2 days ago and this is driving me NUTS!! Ive searche on this forums and other forums and cannot find anyone with the same missing apps issue. So, before I call them back and flip my ****, I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or herd of anything like this. Ive tryed everything from resetting the unit to flashing the latest firmware with no luck. Am I missing something like a hidden sub menue or something really stupid that I am not doing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page