I just got my Marantz AV7701 and after setting it up I am not getting any sound through my TV. I am getting video and able to change to between sources but for some reason no sound. I do not have a sound system. That is somewhat next on my list of things to buy but here is my setup:
Inputs to AV7701:
- Playstation 3 (connected to Bluray HDMI port)
- Xbox 360 (connected to Game HDMI port)
- Roku 2 (connected to Aux HDMI port)
Outputs from AV7701:
- Panasonic VT25 Living Room TV (Monitor 1 HDMI)
- Unknown brand cheap TV Office TV (Zone 2 HDMI)
- Panasonic VT25 Bedroom TV (Monitor 2 HDMI)
Note: AV7701 lives in office.
I've ran through the setup a few times and not sure why none of my TVs are outputting any sound. When I connect any of the devices directly to a TV bypassing the AV7701 then the TVs output sound just fine.
What am I doing wrong here?
Thanks in advanced!