The 'Official' 2013 Denon "E Series" / "X Series" AVR Model Owner's Thread & FAQ - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 8914 Old 04-18-2013, 06:15 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Denon USA should be making an official announcement on the new "In-command" X series on May 1.

---------------------------------
"JD" –
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer AVRs, Speakers, etc. 

Mon - Fri: 10am – 10pm EST (Sat/Sun too if you leave message)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Parasound
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 8914 Old 04-22-2013, 04:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post

I doubt it has more power. Beware of wattage specs in marketing literature, they often quote the 6ohm spec.

But if its true that XT32 has trickled down, plus the option to expand to 9ch with an external amp... That's pretty huge.

I'm crossing my fingers here... I want to upgrade my 3808A. 4520 is physically too large, and for me XT32 is go/no go on a purchase.
nlpearman likes this.
post #33 of 8914 Old 04-22-2013, 04:33 PM

I have a Denon AVR-1913 and was wondering if there's a way to configure a button on a Harmony One remote to enable/disable the Audyssey EQ/Vol settings. There are times I don't want these enabled and it's a bit of a pain having to go through the setup menu each time.

Is this something that can be accomplished through the PRESET buttons?
post #34 of 8914 Old 04-22-2013, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Liked: 1257
Wrong thread, this is for the upcoming new lineup (E series and X series). Here is the xx13 model owner's thread: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1409431/the-official-denon-avr-xx13-model-owners-thread-faq

In the meantime, you should read this: http://batpigworld.com/wp/?p=106

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #35 of 8914 Old 04-22-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:

Wrong thread, this is for the upcoming new lineup (E series and X series). Here is the xx13 model owner's thread: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1409431/the-official-denon-avr-xx13-model-owners-thread-faq

In the meantime, you should read this: http://batpigworld.com/wp/?p=106

Ugh ... sorry. I had that thread open in another tab and apparently replied to the wrong one. I got what I needed though. Thanks.
post #36 of 8914 Old 04-22-2013, 10:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzzy01 View Post

I'm crossing my fingers here... I want to upgrade my 3808A. 4520 is physically too large, and for me XT32 is go/no go on a purchase.
The AVR-4520 is barely a inch more in height, other wise the width and depth is the same compared to a AVR-3808CI. There is still a weight distinction between the two model branches. 2808/2809/3310/3311/3312/3313 soon X4000 vs 3808/4310/4311 now 4520.

Even if Denon has brought 9.2-channel signal processing with Audyssey DSX and DTS Neo: X, and Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (prepared for Audyssey Pro) with the up coming AVR-X4000 into the 2nd tier price point there still exists that sizable hole in their price lineup compared to other brands if you compare the MSRP's for their top two IN Command AVR's. I still IMHO think all the new AVR-X4000 features thrown in at the AVR-3313 price point is very attractive, just always hoping for more choices, against how much your willing to spend!. wink.gif

Sounds like you should have latched onto a AVR-4311 when they were closing out on that model when you mention size restrictions as a good compromise on power amp vs driving low impedance speakers while still giving you nearly all the bells and whistles. smile.gif

Oppo Beta Group
post #37 of 8914 Old 04-23-2013, 07:25 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
there is one Denon authorized internet reseller that still has the new 4311 in stock-called "Listen UP"
post #38 of 8914 Old 04-23-2013, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordf250 View Post

there is one Denon authorized internet reseller that still has the new 4311 in stock-called "Listen UP"
FYI he's in Norway. smile.gif

There are still a few authorized online dealers with a few AVR-4311's laying around that i see.

Oppo Beta Group
post #39 of 8914 Old 04-23-2013, 02:40 PM

Hello John AV-I don't know anyone, in particular, in Norway. I know that Listen Up has BM stores in Oregon,Colorado, and NewMexico;they are also Denon authorized internet resellers-so www.listenup,com. has little to do with Olso.
post #40 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 09:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Crutchfield showing all the details against US edition of Denon AVR-X3000 for $899 and AVR-X4000 for $1299, no more rumors against these models now.

Expected 5/31/13

Specifications for AVR-X3000

Power and Processing:
  • 7-channel amplifier
  • 105 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
  • Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding, including Dolby Pro Logic® IIz and DTS Neo:X
  • analog-to-HDMI video upconversion
  • Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ® XT six-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
  • Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to keep listening levels steady
  • Audyssey Dynamic EQ for fuller sound at lower listening levels

Digital and Streaming Music Options:
  • Internet-ready for listening to music from a networked PC, free Internet radio, and music services
  • includes support for Spotify, Pandora, and SiriusXM (subscription required for some services)
  • Apple AirPlay for streaming music from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch® or computer running iTunes
  • DLNA and Windows® 8 certified for streaming music with compatible devices and computers
  • front-panel USB input gives you a direct digital connection for your iPod for improved sound quality

Multi-room Audio:
  • dual-room/dual-source output
  • additional HDMI output for Zone 2 video
  • powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd room (using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
  • amp assign function lets you use surround back speaker outputs for Front Height, Front Wide, Zone 2, Front B, or bi-amping front speakers

Audio Performance Features:
  • Pure Direct mode turns off unused circuitry for cleaner audio signals
  • Denon's Compressed Audio Restorer improves sound quality of MP3s and other digital music files
  • 192kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converters for all channels

Connections:
  • HDMI 1.4a audio/video switching: 7 in (includes 1 front-panel input), 2 out
  • 2 component video input
  • 3 composite video inputs
  • digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 2 coaxial
  • 5 analog stereo audio inputs
  • preamp outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
  • no phono input — to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
  • front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives and portable music players
  • Ethernet port for network connection
  • 7 pairs of speaker outputs (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R)
  • RS-232C input for use with external controllers
  • remote control (IR) input/output
  • 12-volt trigger output
  • full-sized headphone jack
  • detachable power cable

General Features:
  • 3D and 4K HDMI pass-through
  • use your computer's web browser to control receiver functions and settings
  • Setup Assistant guides you through the initial connection process and settings
  • intuitive, full-color on-screen menu
  • free Denon Remote app lets you use your Apple or Android device as a Wi-Fi® remote
  • support for third-party control systems by AMX, Control4, Crestron, RTI, Savant, and URC
  • AM/FM tuner
  • remote control
  • 17-1/8"W x 6-15/16"H x 14-15/16"D
  • weight: 23.56 lbs.
  • warranty: 3 years

Specifications for AVR-X4000

Highlights:
  • Power and Processing:
  • 7-channel amplifier
  • 125 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD, with 2 channels driven
  • Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding, including Dolby PLIIz and DTS Neo:X
  • analog-to-HDMI video upconversion
  • Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ® XT32 and Sub EQ HT Dual automatic room calibration system for surround sound and subwoofer balancing (microphone included)
  • Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to keep listening levels steady
  • Audyssey Dynamic EQ for fuller sound at lower listening levels

Digital and Streaming Music Options:
  • Internet-ready for listening to music from a networked PC, free Internet radio, and music services
  • includes support for Spotify, Pandora, and SiriusXM (subscription required for some services)
  • Apple AirPlay for streaming music from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch® or computer running iTunes
  • DLNA and Windows® 8 certified for streaming music with compatible devices and computers
  • front-panel USB input gives you a direct digital connection for your iPod for improved sound quality
  • Multi-room Audio:
  • three-room/three-source output
  • two independent HDMI video zones
  • powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd and 3rd room (using powered 2nd or 3rd output allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
  • component and composite video outputs for Zone 2
  • amp assign function lets you use extra speaker outputs for Front Height, Front Wide, Zone 2 or 3, Front B, or bi-amping front speakers
  • additional power amplifier or receiver required for three-zone output

Audio Performance Features:
  • Hybrid PLL circuitry reduces timing jitter from digital sources, for improved sound quality
  • Denon Link HD creates a jitter-free connection to compatible Denon Blu-ray players
  • Pure Direct mode turns off unused circuitry for cleaner audio signals
  • Denon's Compressed Audio Restorer improves sound quality of MP3s and other digital music files
  • 192kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converters for all channels
  • expandable to 9.2-channel output with an optional stereo power amplifier

Connections:
  • HDMI 1.4a audio/video switching: 7 in (includes 1 front-panel input), 3 out
  • component video switching: 2 in, 1 out
  • composite video switching: 4 in (includes 1 front-panel input), 3 out
  • digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 2 coaxial
  • 6 analog stereo audio inputs (includes 1 front-panel input)
  • 11.2-channel preamp outputs includes outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
  • phono input for use with a turntable
  • front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives and portable music players
  • Ethernet port for network connection
  • 11 pairs of speaker outputs (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R, Front Height L/R, Front Wide L/R)
  • receiver can power a maximum of 7 channels at once
  • RS-232C input for use with external controllers
  • remote control (IR) input/output
  • dual 12-volt trigger outputs
  • full-sized headphone jack
  • detachable power cable

General Features:
  • 3D and 4K HDMI pass-through
  • InstaPrevue provides live picture-in-picture preview of connected HDMI sources
  • use your computer's web browser to control receiver functions and settings
  • Setup Assistant guides you through the initial connection process and settings
  • intuitive, full-color on-screen menu
  • free Denon Remote app lets you use your Apple or Android device as a Wi-Fi® remote
  • support for third-party control systems by AMX, Control4, Crestron, RTI, Savant, and URC
  • HD Radio tuner and standard AM/FM tuner
  • remote control
  • 17-1/8"W x 7"H x 14-15/16"D
  • weight: 27.12 lbs.
  • warranty: 3 years

Oppo Beta Group
post #41 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 09:37 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

This thing is going to be a monster. So much "trickle down" -- the inclusion of XT32 and 9 channels at once with an external amp is groundbreaking at the price point. Clearly Denon is throwing down the gauntlet to the Onkyo 818, which it now outclasses by allowing 9 channels and including SubEQ HT.

Plus InstaPrevue, HDMI zone matrix switching, component video output assignable to Zone 2... watch out.

The one thing I don't see listed there as Audyssey LFC, which some previous references indicated may be one of the features.

I do wonder why they included 11 channel pre-outs considering it can only do 9 channels at once. I guess that allows you to potentially hook up all 11 speakers and then switch between the 9 you want to use without re-wiring.

Setup Guide and FAQ

post #42 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 10:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 20
I wonder what the street price will be for the X4000. I have been waiting for XT32 for a long time now. My 3311 has plenty of power and all the features I need exept for XT32 so I will be looking to upgrade as soon as the X4000 gets below 1000. I know the 3312 sold for 900 not long after it came out but I didn't pay much attention to the 3313 so I'm not sure how the street prices are on Denons lately. The 818 was tempting but as Batpig mentioned the no SubEQ HT was a big drawback for me.

post #43 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The one thing I don't see listed there as Audyssey LFC, which some previous references indicated may be one of the features.

I do wonder why they included 11 channel pre-outs considering it can only do 9 channels at once. I guess that allows you to potentially hook up all 11 speakers and then switch between the 9 you want to use without re-wiring.
Update. Check the data sheet added below against Audyssey LFC, on the EU product its included.
The 11.2 channel pre-amp out is because of DTS Neo:X support. (Take stereo, 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 source material and output up to 11.1 channels including front height and width channels).

Oppo Beta Group
post #44 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 12:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Online found a Denon.eu data sheet PDF on the AVR-X4000 now.

NEW FEATURES
  • Horizontal color-coded layout of the 11 speaker terminals
  • Label sheet for marking Speaker Wires & HDMI Cables
  • Improved Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions and pictures with Graphical User Interface (Advanced GUI, 9-languages)
  • 9.2 signal processing (with 2 independent subwoofers)
  • 11.2 pre-out for main zone
  • Audyssey MultEQ-XT32 for higher resolution room correction
  • Audyssey LFC for best late-night bass experience without disturbing neighbours
  • Optimised Bass redirection, for powerful bass performance in configurations without subwoofer
  • DTS-Neo:X (up to 9.1)
  • InstaPrevue, to preview HDMI input sources on screen
  • Zone2/3 output from 2-channel digital PCM sources (coaxial, optical, HDMI, network)

From a another source is the data sheet PDF from Denon.eu against AVR-X3000

NEW FEATURES
  • Horizontal color-coded layout of speaker terminals
  • Label sheet for marking Speaker Wires & HDMI Cables
  • Improved Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions and pictures with Graphical User Interface
  • (Advanced GUI, 9-languages)
  • Optimised Bass redirection, for powerful bass performance in configurations without subwoofer
  • DTS-Neo:X (up to 7.1)
  • InstaPrevue, to preview HDMI input sources on screen
  • 6+1 (front) HDMI inputs with 3D, CEC and ARC support
  • HDMI output for Zone2
  • Zone2 output from 2-channel digital PCM sources (coaxial,optical, HDMI, network)

Oppo Beta Group
post #45 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 01:23 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAV View Post

The 11.2 channel pre-amp out is because of DTS Neo:X support. (Take stereo, 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 source material and output up to 11.1 channels including front height and width channels).

That doesn't really explain it, DSX already also provides 11 channel support. Whether it's using Neo:X or DSX it still can only do 9 channels at once according to the specs posted.
Quote:
expandable to 9.2-channel output with an optional stereo power amplifier

I think it's what I already said -- it gives you the option of hooking up all 11 possible speakers even though you can only use 9 at any time.

Setup Guide and FAQ

post #46 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 03:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

That doesn't really explain it, DSX already also provides 11 channel support. Whether it's using Neo:X or DSX it still can only do 9 channels at once according to the specs posted.
I think it's what I already said -- it gives you the option of hooking up all 11 possible speakers even though you can only use 9 at any time.
Your probably right against it being for just all possible speaker hookups. 9.2 processing is against DTS-Neo:X, Audyssey DSX or Dolby ProLogic IIz. cool.gif

Oppo Beta Group
post #47 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 04:43 PM

Liked: 13
That X4000, provided it works as reliably as it should, is a beast of a receiver.

It's perfect for me, even down to its physical dimensions.

I'm impressed with how Denon responded to the 818! It'll be very interesting to see how Onkyo's 828 and rumored 929 models stack up.

I love receiver season :-)

Upgraditis Anonymous
post #48 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 06:58 PM

Liked: 10
So the X4000 is now just a 4520 with a little less power and a lot lower price tag. Let's just hope the Denon quality is still there. Hard to justify the extra $1300.00 for a 4520 now.
post #49 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Ugh so confusing with all the buying options today. I want a receiver with really good video processing.
I plan in buying the new Xbox and ps4 and maybe Sonys new W900a TV.
How does the new E400 stack up against Sonys 1030? Any opinions on Sony receivers..
My budget is about $500.
post #50 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 08:10 PM

Liked: 11
Maybe a replacement for the 4520? X5000? Next year?...just thinking...
post #51 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 09:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetica bold View Post

Ugh so confusing with all the buying options today. I want a receiver with really good video processing.
I plan in buying the new Xbox and ps4 and maybe Sonys new W900a TV.
How does the new E400 stack up against Sonys 1030? Any opinions on Sony receivers..
My budget is about $500.
Look for a Denon 2113 on sale, it offers Audyssey MultEQ® XT auto setup/room calibration along with good video processing and 3 year warranty. The AVR-X2000 which is the new model that replaces it should make some great deals possible.

Oppo Beta Group
post #52 of 8914 Old 04-25-2013, 10:23 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
not sure the reason why but the 1513 is listed on the comparison chart on the side of the e series boxes, and it's still listed at 249. I think they're keeping it around for this year
post #53 of 8914 Old 04-26-2013, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray587 View Post

So the X4000 is now just a 4520 with a little less power and a lot lower price tag. Let's just hope the Denon quality is still there. Hard to justify the extra $1300.00 for a 4520 now.

There are still reasons to go for the "flagship" unit. First off, the price difference at msrp is only $1,200, not $1,300.... but more importantly, the "street price" difference is smaller, assuming the X4000 is initially selling for around $1k it's more like $700-800.

The 4520 also has superior build quality. It's larger, heavier, is built in Japan vs. China, has fancier binding posts and has a more robust amp section certified to be capable of driving 4ohm speakers. Some people will pay a premium for that stuff. Plus of course it has 9 amps built in and can expand to 11 channels, whereas the X4000 has 7 amps built in and can only expand to 9.

Some other differences:

- 4520 has 4 zones instead of 3. While the HDMI matrix output on the 3313/X4000 is tied to Zone 2, the 4520 has it on a dedicated Zone 4 meaning you can still do two separate stereo music zones (2 and 3)
- 4520 has dual component video outputs which can be assigned to Zone 2 and Zone 3, so you could theoretically distribute HD video to all 4 zones vs. only 2 on the X4000.
- 4520 has a built in 4-port ethernet hub
- 4520 has more legacy connectivity -- an extra component video input, an extra RCA analog input, and 7.1 multich analog inputs
- 4520 has an incredibly flexible array of Amp Assign options including a "custom" free assign mode, whereas the X4000 will likely just have the standard 2 assignable amps for Zone 2/3, bi-amp, etc.

Now, I agree with you that for MOST people the 4520 is overkill and the X4000 is going to represent an awesome value in comparison, but the 4520 is a higher end unit and does offer additional build, power and features.

Setup Guide and FAQ

post #54 of 8914 Old 04-26-2013, 10:30 AM

Liked: 11
I'm currently looking to upgrade from my old 2805, but now I'm really torn on what to do. I've considered replacing it with the 3313CI and using that to drive my fronts, then using the pre-outs and feeding to my 2805 to drive the center, sub, and surrounds. I don't have a current or near future need for another zone, so if I don't do this, I'll probably just sell the 2805.

So, now the dilemma now is: Do I get the 3313ci on a nice discount (refurb on Denon site is down to $740)? Or do I shell out the $$ for the X4000? (I don't upgrade often, clearly, but $1300 is more than I was hoping to spend...but I can/will if it's justifiable.)

Any thoughts/opinions?
post #55 of 8914 Old 04-26-2013, 04:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephatp View Post

I'm currently looking to upgrade from my old 2805, but now I'm really torn on what to do. I've considered replacing it with the 3313CI and using that to drive my fronts, then using the pre-outs and feeding to my 2805 to drive the center, sub, and surrounds. I don't have a current or near future need for another zone, so if I don't do this, I'll probably just sell the 2805.

So, now the dilemma now is: Do I get the 3313ci on a nice discount (refurb on Denon site is down to $740)? Or do I shell out the $$ for the X4000? (I don't upgrade often, clearly, but $1300 is more than I was hoping to spend...but I can/will if it's justifiable.)

Any thoughts/opinions?
A lot of people will have to make that decision. Fortunately some authorized online dealers immediately discount new AVR's somewhat as they are just getting them. I would think the MultEQ® XT32 and Sub EQ HT would be the main attraction with the new AVR-X4000 over the AVR-3313CI, that and the option to use the AVR as a full pre-pro with a separate amp. Some because of a real good bargain will latch onto the AVR-3313CI's being closed out.

Oppo Beta Group
post #56 of 8914 Old 04-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAV View Post

Look for a Denon 2113 on sale, it offers Audyssey MultEQ® XT auto setup/room calibration along with good video processing and 3 year warranty. The AVR-X2000 which is the new model that replaces it should make some great deals possible.

Thanks!! Is there a huge difference between the X2000 and the 2113? Currently Crutchfield has both
for listed 650.
post #57 of 8914 Old 04-26-2013, 04:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The 4520 also has superior build quality. It's larger, heavier, is built in Japan vs. China, has fancier binding posts and has a more robust amp section certified to be capable of driving 4ohm speakers.
Of course we know that a lot of Denon users make use of speakers supposedly rated at 8 ohms by the manufacturer, but the same speakers are dipping to two to three ohms if looked at sweep frequency impedance plots.

The AVR-3313CI and soon to be AVR-X4000 should be quite adequate for most people, even if Denon didn't bother to certify the AVR's for 4 ohm operation.

If you plan on cranking a home theater system to very loud decibel levels with low impedance speakers then you really better off getting a AVR-4311, or AVR-4520 instead. smile.gif

Oppo Beta Group
post #58 of 8914 Old 04-26-2013, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Thanks!! Is there a huge difference between the X2000 and the 2113? Currently Crutchfield has both
for listed 650.

One huge difference is that you can actually buy the 2113, the X2000 hasn't been released yet wink.gif

Regardless, nobody pays full msrp for Denon receivers. CALL some authorized dealers and you can get a 2113 for $500 or less.

Setup Guide and FAQ

post #59 of 8914 Old 04-26-2013, 06:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

for listed 650.
Whats changed per the AVR-X2000 pdf from Denon.eu:

NEW FEATURES
  • Horizontal color-coded layout of speaker terminals
  • Improved Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions and pictures with Graphical User Interface (Advanced GUI, 9-languages)
  • 6+1 (front) HDMI inputs with 3D, CEC and ARC support
  • Pre-out for zone2

Oppo Beta Group
post #60 of 8914 Old 04-26-2013, 06:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 2309ci Receiver , Denon Avr4310ci Receiver , Denon , Denon Electronics , Polk Audio Monitor70 Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Onkyo Tx Nr626 7 2 Channel Network Audio Video Receiver , Denon Avr E200 , Denon Avr E300 , Denon Avr E400 , Denon Avr X2000 7 1 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Denon Avr X3000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Denon Avr X1000 5 1 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page