The 'Official' 2013 Denon "E Series" / "X Series" AVR Model Owner's Thread & FAQ - Page 370 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #11071 of 11073 Unread Today, 09:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Pull the cable from the AVR's sub pre-out. Rub your finger over the tip. Hear static from the sub? If yes, could be an issue with the AVR. Try resetting the microprocessor on the sub (see post ##5 of this thread). If no, try a different cable.
I could hear a humming when I touched the tip of the cable so I reset the AVR's microprocessor. It works now! Thanks for the suggestions! It looks like before it kept remembering that there was no sub. After the reset, it showed the sub on screen. The bass seems a bit weak though even when I turn the sub volume knob all the way up. Wonder if it's lower wattage of the AVR, smaller driver on the sub, or the combo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11072 of 11073 Unread Today, 09:34 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiedoke View Post
The bass seems a bit weak though even when I turn the sub volume knob all the way up. Wonder if it's lower wattage of the AVR, smaller driver on the sub, or the combo.
I found the sub volume setting in the AVR and turned it all the way up. Still nowhere near the bass of the PSW125 I have in the home theater setup, but I can hear (and actually feel) the bass now without trying.
post #11073 of 11073 Unread Today, 11:10 AM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hello. Is there any specefic mic model for x4000? Or we can use any mic for calibration? And also what is the mic model # and remote model #? Tia.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr4310ci Receiver , dolby digital plus , netflix 5.1
Gear in this thread