The 'Official' 2013 Denon "E Series" / "X Series" AVR Model Owner's Thread & FAQ - Page 383 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #11461 of 11464 Old 07-29-2015, 01:28 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Pandora should be back up and running again on all Denon and Marantz models.

No firmware update is required, rather simply logon and use as before ... apparently Pandora made changes on their end.

I have confirmed that my Pandora is once again working. Thanks JDSmoothie for your update. JT

My meager set up
Denon AVR-X4000, Emotiva XPA-3, Panasonic DMB-BDT360
Klipsch RB-81II, RC-52II, Boston Acoustics Micro 120s
Klipsch SW-310, RPW-10, Panasonic 65VT60
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1227096
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11462 of 11464 Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everyone. I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a problem I am having with my parents x4000. I have set up a 5.1 system for them and used the other 2 channels (rears) for zone 2 in their kitchen. My dad uses his iphone to play all his music, so I set the zone 2 input to network so that he can stream via his iphone. However, every time I start playing music, the main zone automatically turns on and sound plays through zone 2 and the main zone. Why is the main zone turning on automatically and is there a way to fix this? Thanks.
post #11463 of 11464 Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4788 Post(s)
Liked: 2499
^^
This is just how it works. The main zone is "hijacked" until Airplay is playing in Zone 2 and then the original source can be reselected in the main zone.

------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; http://shop.avscience.com/ Call for sales info --> 585-645-1006
Daily - 8am to 8pm EST
AVScience sells Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Oppo, and more
** Think the AVR is defective? Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times.
post #11464 of 11464 Old Today, 05:56 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Attempting to hook up an LP120 record player, which has a built in amp (line-in) mode as well as phono mode to my Denon X1000 and I'm getting nothing when using either of the aux (cbl/sat or Media Player) assignable sources. I thought by buying a record player with this capability I would be stepping around the lack of phono-in on the AVR. Is this not the case? Has anyone else had any luck getting a powered record player to work w/ their X1000?
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr4310ci Receiver , dolby digital plus , netflix 5.1
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page