*Official* Pioneer SC-1522 9.2 Network ready AV receiver owners thread - Page 61 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #1801 of 1804 Old 05-20-2015, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post
CostCo only accepts American Express. Otherwise, you have to use cash or Debit.
Actually that may have been reason I used the DEBIT/VISA bank card.
I don't recall for sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1802 of 1804 Old 05-20-2015, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
COSTCO talked to Pioneer and they claim that the UE22 error code means that the unit is not reading the FW correctly.
Have no idea if that is correct or BS as other info I have seen says the circuit board has gone bad.
post #1803 of 1804 Old 05-20-2015, 11:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 627
Ok, I remember this now. I updated the FW to my 1522 when I had it. You will need to use a different USB drive. Preferrably something that isn't too large may be a 8 gb or less. Reformat it to Fat32, download the FW update, unzip it and transfer the file to the flash drive.

Thereafter do the update according to your manual. I remember that a lot of people had the same issue, and it was due to being unable to read the USB flash drive.
post #1804 of 1804 Unread Today, 07:38 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am trying to setup Zone 2 and Zone 3 functionality. Zone2 and Zone3 will be used only listening to ipod/tuner music.
Read the manual and page 35 says "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basic MULTI-ZONE setup (ZONE 2)
Connect a separate amplifier to the AUDIO ZONE 2 OUT jacks on this receiver.
You should have a pair of speakers attached to the sub zone amplifier as shown in the following illustration.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Do I really need another amplifier to get the zone functionality working?
Don't have a spare amplifier lying around and if I am buying one am I not better off picking up a used receiver from craigs and use that just for tuner and ipod functionality instead of going through the zoned functionality setup?
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Sc 1522k 9 2 Channel Av Receiver
Gear in this thread - 1522k by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page