Definitive pro 600 with denon avr 1513 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-18-2013, 01:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello, I recently picked up a definitive pro 600 with a denon avr 1513. I have wired them as per the instuctions which said that was the prefered method. The front right and left channels to the sub and then out again.
I need help on what would be the right speaker settings. What do i set the cross over frequency to. what do i set the front and surround frequencies to. If i can have the speaker setting in detail it will really help. Its not a large living room, say something about 20\15 feet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-18-2013, 01:58 AM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1037 Post(s)
Liked: 1510
You would be much better served returning the 1513 and upgrading to the next higher model 1613 or the newer E300 both of which are networking models and also include Audyssey auto EQ for the speakers and sub. That said, connect the speakers directly to the speaker clips on the 1513 and the sub to the sub pre-out via a coax digital cable. Set your speaker distances to whatever their distance is to your main listening position and set their crossovers to 80Hz with the sub volume/gain knob set to whatever its max is (eg. 150Hz). You'll need an SPL meter (provided with the Audyssey models) level match the volume of each speaker and sub to the 75db test tone.

---------------------------------
"JD" –
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer AVRs, Speakers, etc. 

Mon - Fri: 10am – 10pm EST (Sat/Sun too if you leave message)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Parasound
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avr 1513 Receiver

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page