Onkyo TX-NR727, 626, 525 "official" owner's thread discussion - Page 16 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #451 of 455 Unread 04-10-2015, 06:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
TX-NR626 Video Drop Out - fix?

Is there a solution to the video drop out problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbism View Post
I just purchased a brand new TX-NR626 (replaced a 4 year old faulty SR707) and am experiencing an issue.

I have a digital cable box hooked up via HDMI and output from receiver to a Panasonic G15 plasma display via HDMI.

I am experiencing HDMI video drop outs where the TV screen blanks/blacks out for 1-2 seconds and then recovers while the audio comes thru normally without interruption. This happens very randomly maybe once an hour or sometimes will not occur for a couple of hours or more.

I have updated to the latest firmware, replaced all HDMI cables, and changed settings (picture mode set to bypass and resolution set to through) without any change. Also, to test to make sure the cable box or Display haven't become faulty, I hooked the cable box directly to display and issue does not occur.

Anyone else experiencing this issue with this receiver? Any ideas on fixing this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 455 Unread 04-19-2015, 10:04 PM

Same issue with my Onkyo TXNR626. I am also looking for some help here.
post #453 of 455 Unread 04-20-2015, 08:31 PM

please follow the link (forum.onkyousa.com/viewtopic.php?t=5360&p=19968)
post #454 of 455 Unread Yesterday, 01:52 PM

Liked: 10
I have the previous year 70" Vizio and can't get the ARC to work either so I can use the apps on the TV. Have you had any luck?
post #455 of 455 Unread Today, 05:33 AM

I turned on the pass through on the receiver and connected to the the TV ARC HDMI input. This fixed my issue. I have a Samsung curved 65".
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Onkyo Tx Nr727 7 2 Channel Network Audio Video Receiver , Onkyo Tx Nr626 7 2 Channel Network Audio Video Receiver , Onkyo Tx Nr525 5 2 Channel Network Audio Video Receiver
Gear in this thread - Nr525 by PriceGrabber.com