The "Official" Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1030, RX-A2030, RX-A3030 and CX-A5000/MX-A5000 Thread - Page 114 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old Today, 12:05 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 29
How to save ypao settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriktsemaj99 View Post
YPAO Front leaves the fronts with no EQ, but remember that YPAO is trying to correct the room as well as the speakers. On the other hand, if you like the way your front speakers sound with no EQ then you'd better choose Front (or Through, which is no EQ for any speakers).

Most people go with Flat or Natural. Flat will sound a little brighter, because it boosts the high frequencies more than Natural, but you should listen to all the modes and see which you like best. It's easy to switch modes, and you should do it while listening to some material that you're familiar with.
Kriktsen, I know you posted before about how to save your current settings (RX A830), so that you can re-equalize, with the option to reload the old settings. If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me how-that is if this is possible with my 830.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 12:20 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Saving YPAO in RXA 830

I tried posting before, don't know where it went. I know that Kriksten has answered this in the past, I tried searching, but could not find the correct posting. First off, in the 830, can I save the current YPAO settings, so that I can run the measurements again, and then reload the old settings, if I preferred the sound of them to the newer ones? If this is possible, how do I go about doing this?
Thanks very much.

Tags
Yamaha Aventage Rxa 1030 Receiver , Yamaha Rxa2030bl Aventage Home Theater Receiver , Yamaha Rxa3030bl Aventage Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread