post #661 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42Plasmaman View Post
Anyone having any issues using a Roku with the 1123?
Intermittently, the picture will blank out and when the picture returns, it's got a pinkish/purple haze on the entire screen.
If I unplug the HDMI going to the Roku and plug it back in, the picture returns to normal.
It does in any of the HDMI connections.
My bluray player, HD DVD player and Homeworx devices work fine on the same HDMI inputs.

I can use the same Roku with my Pioneer 1021k receiver and it doesn't have this issue.
I have a similar problem on my 1123k which is a day old.

Previously I had a Marantz SR7005 and my set up included Bluray player (PS3), Sat TV, Apple TV, chrome as inputs and a Sony TV and Optoma Full HD Projector as HDMI out devices. Marantz had 2 HDMI outs like this one and a button on remote would toggle between my TV and my projector. No concept like HDZone.

Since the Marantz is gone (HDMI board issues twice), I bought this yesterday and replicating the exact same set up, except that my PS3 is now replaced with a Philips Bluray.

Like my previous set up, TV is connected to Out 1 and the Projector to Out 2. To my surprise when the Out 2 is configured to mirror Out 1, I got a purple/pinkish hue overlapping the image coming out of my projector. This is for my Bluray and Sat TV (it did not strike me to test this scenario for Apple TV until I wrote this line now. Will try that tomorrow). So, I swapped the TV and Projector outs and now things work perfectly.

So, wondering what is going on with my Out 2 port. In an earlier post (reply to the quote), someone had mentioned that it could be a faulty cable. If that were true, how come swapping the TV and Projector cable fixed that issue?

I am going nuts on this as I cannot have the projector as my primary out device all the time.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Main / HDZ is set to Main and HDZone is set to Main. HDMI out is set to 1+2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 12:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio2007 View Post

Previously I had a Marantz SR7005 and my set up included Bluray player (PS3), Sat TV, Apple TV, chrome as inputs and a Sony TV and Optoma Full HD Projector as HDMI out devices. Marantz had 2 HDMI outs like this one and a button on remote would toggle between my TV and my projector. No concept like HDZone.

Since the Marantz is gone (HDMI board issues twice), I bought this yesterday and replicating the exact same set up, except that my PS3 is now replaced with a Philips Bluray.

Like my previous set up, TV is connected to Out 1 and the Projector to Out 2. To my surprise when the Out 2 is configured to mirror Out 1, I got a purple/pinkish hue overlapping the image coming out of my projector. This is for my Bluray and Sat TV (it did not strike me to test this scenario for Apple TV until I wrote this line now. Will try that tomorrow). So, I swapped the TV and Projector outs and now things work perfectly.

So, wondering what is going on with my Out 2 port. In an earlier post (reply to the quote), someone had mentioned that it could be a faulty cable. If that were true, how come swapping the TV and Projector cable fixed that issue?

I am going nuts on this as I cannot have the projector as my primary out device all the time.

My issues were resolved by turning off UPCONVERSION on each one of the HDMI inputs.
It seems that when the 1123 has UPCONVERSION enabled, it causes HDMI handshaking issues that causes the drop outs.

UPCONVERSION is enabled by default on each HDMI input. The option can be turned off per HDMI port.

post #663 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 12:46 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Hi!

I was looking into a receiver and saw the Pioneer VSX-1123-K on sale at BestBuy for $499.
I also saw a Pioneer VSX-1123 (without the K) on Amazon for $349

What is the difference?

Also, is this a good receiver? Bestbuy has some decent reviews about it. I've been searching and searching, maybe settling on a Denon but have read horror stories on firmware updates with them recently. Actually, you can find horror stories on all receivers!

I have Benq W1070 projector, with a ps3 and an xbox360. Love playing games, watching blu-rays and 3D movies.

Looking for a receiver under $600 right now that can handle at least 120W per channel, 3D, can use banana plugs in back, maybe wifi at that price to listen to Pandora or to listen to music through my android device through Bluetooth.
post #664 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 03:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by napski View Post
Hi!

I was looking into a receiver and saw the Pioneer VSX-1123-K on sale at BestBuy for $499.
I also saw a Pioneer VSX-1123 (without the K) on Amazon for $349

What is the difference?

Also, is this a good receiver? Bestbuy has some decent reviews about it. I've been searching and searching, maybe settling on a Denon but have read horror stories on firmware updates with them recently. Actually, you can find horror stories on all receivers!

I have Benq W1070 projector, with a ps3 and an xbox360. Love playing games, watching blu-rays and 3D movies.

Looking for a receiver under $600 right now that can handle at least 120W per channel, 3D, can use banana plugs in back, maybe wifi at that price to listen to Pandora or to listen to music through my android device through Bluetooth.
They are both one and the same.
I love my 1123-k it is absolutely flawless for what I use it for.
It will pass through 3d and serve your needs.

post #665 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:

You need to look at this thread, it's only 3 pages long but it will explain everything; Pioneer VSX 1123-K Zone 2 output

You want to mirror your output on the HDZONE.

post #666 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 03:31 PM

Quote:

Also check out the following posts in this thread:
Official Pioneer VSX-1123-K Owners thread
Official Pioneer VSX-1123-K Owners thread

post #667 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 06:16 PM

Quote:
My issues were resolved by turning off UPCONVERSION on each one of the HDMI inputs.
It seems that when the 1123 has UPCONVERSION enabled, it causes HDMI handshaking issues that causes the drop outs.

UPCONVERSION is enabled by default on each HDMI input. The option can be turned off per HDMI port.
Thank you and others who took time to respond.

I have been up since 5:30AM in the morning trying all the options. Checking out the video paramters and set v.conversion to OFF. It does not seem to fix the problem. I get this purple hue on all my inputs (Bluray, Sat TV, Apple TV and Chrome). My installler just pinged me and said that Pioneer feels that it could be a grounding issue on the projector. Not sure what that means!

I am also connecting Monitor Out to my TV so that I can see what is going on. But the monitor out does seem to give out any video signal. Wondering what mistake I am doing here!!

I am checking out other threads as well.

Last edited by Scorpio2007; 08-14-2014 at 06:21 PM.
post #668 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 06:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Thank you and others who took time to respond.

I have been up since 5:30AM in the morning trying all the options. Checking out the video paramters and set v.conversion to OFF. It does not seem to fix the problem. I get this purple hue on all my inputs (Bluray, Sat TV, Apple TV and Chrome). My installler just pinged me and said that Pioneer feels that it could be a grounding issue on the projector. Not sure what that means!

I am also connecting Monitor Out to my TV so that I can see what is going on. But the monitor out does seem to give out any video signal. Wondering what mistake I am doing here!!

I am checking out other threads as well.
If possible, try a shorter HDMI cable to the projector.
I would also only use a v1.3 cable so it doesn't have the audio return(v1.4) that your projector doesn't support.

post #669 of 781 Old 08-14-2014, 07:41 PM

Quote:
If possible, try a shorter HDMI cable to the projector.
I would also only use a v1.3 cable so it doesn't have the audio return(v1.4) that your projector doesn't support.
Thank you 42Plasmaman.

I am attaching a photo of the set up on what is going on. The first is with TV in Out 2 and Projector in Out 1. Second TV with Out 1 and Projector with Out 2. Nothing else changes except port swap of cables. Do you still think, I need to try with other cables? If you notice carefully, there is a slight hue change on the TV on the top picture as well.

More importantly, why no video output through Monitor out?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pioneer Demo.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	212769  
post #670 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Thank you 42Plasmaman.

I am attaching a photo of the set up on what is going on. The first is with TV in Out 2 and Projector in Out 1. Second TV with Out 1 and Projector with Out 2. Nothing else changes except port swap of cables. Do you still think, I need to try with other cables? If you notice carefully, there is a slight hue change on the TV on the top picture as well.

Oooops, I misunderstood your initial question.
Are both the projector and TV the same resolution?
Are you swapping the cables as well, or just their destination?
Is your firmware up to date?

post #671 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exist_To_Resist View Post
Oooops, I misunderstood your initial question.
Are both the projector and TV the same resolution?
Are you swapping the cables as well, or just their destination?
Is your firmware up to date?
Yes. Both are full HD, 1080p. Cables are routed in channel and hence cannot take the cables out. I change only the destination. Firmware is up to date (I think). Dont dare to check as I have had serious problems with firmware updates with my Marantz SR7005. :-)
post #672 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Yes. Both are full HD, 1080p. Cables are routed in channel and hence cannot take the cables out. I change only the destination. Firmware is up to date (I think). Dont dare to check as I have had serious problems with firmware updates with my Marantz SR7005. :-)
You shouldn't be afraid to update the firmware on this receiver. I have updated mine 6 times since I bought it.
I do it all over the internet at my receiver is hard-wired. Never had a problem with it, you do it through the receivers menu.
Update the firmware and try it again.
Also If you have a spare HDMI laying around try that. I have a feeling it's your cables.

post #673 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 11:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Thank you 42Plasmaman.

The AVR up converts but doesn't down convert. If you have HDMI in you can only output to HDMI
post #674 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 02:06 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Ok guys, I need help.

I just set up the 3 speakers (2 front and 1 center ) and looks great.

I bought a polk psw10 off craiglist. It was working fine when I bought it. Looked brand new.

I took home and connected to output subwoofer 1 via on my 1123 K via cable RCA . the other end went to the "L" RCA on the polk.

I adjusted the set up for 3.1 + Zone b (my ceiling speakers for ambient sound).
I tested each channel and wokrs great. I tested the sub and was working fine.
I even used the microfone for the auto set up.

However, when I start listening music or movies, is like the sub is not working. I can barely notice it. I adjusted the volume on the sub itself. when I adjust the volume on the AV receiver itself (main menu), i know it is working because I can feel the boom. When I go back to movies or music, it seems it stops working.

Do you guys know what is going on? Thank YOU!
post #675 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 02:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by davivascaino View Post
Do you guys know what is going on?
Hi davivascaino, after running auto setup the front speakers most likely were set to large. Manually set the front speakers to small.
post #676 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Ok guys, I need help.

I just set up the 3 speakers (2 front and 1 center ) and looks great.

I bought a polk psw10 off craiglist. It was working fine when I bought it. Looked brand new.

I took home and connected to output subwoofer 1 via on my 1123 K via cable RCA . the other end went to the "L" RCA on the polk.

I adjusted the set up for 3.1 + Zone b (my ceiling speakers for ambient sound).
I tested each channel and wokrs great. I tested the sub and was working fine.
I even used the microfone for the auto set up.

However, when I start listening music or movies, is like the sub is not working. I can barely notice it. I adjusted the volume on the sub itself. when I adjust the volume on the AV receiver itself (main menu), i know it is working because I can feel the boom. When I go back to movies or music, it seems it stops working.

Do you guys know what is going on? Thank YOU!
If you are listening to a signal without LFE the subwoofer will not budge. Check to see if you see the LFE icon on the front panel of the receiver.
Set your speakers to small as JChin suggested and make sure your crossover is set accordingly.
Alternatively you can keep your speakers at large and set the subwoofer to Plus. The options are On, Off, and Plus.
Plus will play any low signals on the subwoofer regardless.

post #677 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post
Hi davivascaino, after running auto setup the front speakers most likely were set to large. Manually set the front speakers to small.
You are right, I changed to small and worked!!

Quote:
If you are listening to a signal without LFE the subwoofer will not budge. Check to see if you see the LFE icon on the front panel of the receiver.
Set your speakers to small as JChin suggested and make sure your crossover is set accordingly.
Alternatively you can keep your speakers at large and set the subwoofer to Plus. The options are On, Off, and Plus.
Plus will play any low signals on the subwoofer regardless.
Ok, I was watching live TV and I saw no LFE icon. What is this? How do I turn this on??

Also, I have no idea about the crossover thing. how do I set that up? I think my receiver set automatically to 80hz,,, (THX thing)

I put the speakers at small and the sub is working fine now (but I am not sure if it is sounding its best). Should I change to Plus or not?

There are 2 setting on my Polk sub that I don't know what to do : One is the phase (0 - 180) and the other is the low pass.

What do you guys recommend?

Thank you again for everything!!!
post #678 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
You are right, I changed to small and worked!!

Ok, I was watching live TV and I saw no LFE icon. What is this? How do I turn this on??

Also, I have no idea about the crossover thing. how do I set that up? I think my receiver set automatically to 80hz,,, (THX thing)

I put the speakers at small and the sub is working fine now (but I am not sure if it is sounding its best). Should I change to Plus or not?

There are 2 setting on my Polk sub that I don't know what to do : One is the phase (0 - 180) and the other is the low pass.

What do you guys recommend?

Thank you again for everything!!!
Plus is for sources without an LFE signal, or the .1 in 5.1 or 7.1.
What it does it passes low frequencies to the sub for reproduction.
If you don't have a 5.1 TV source there will be no LFE icon on the receiver LCD.

I have the same sub as you paired with my receiver.
Crank the Low Pass dial all the way to 180 and leave the Phase switch at 0.
That should be enough.
Also leave the crossover at 80Hz that is perfect, as any frequency above that becomes directional.

And don't forget to enjoy.

post #679 of 781 Old 08-15-2014, 06:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Ok, I was watching live TV and I saw no LFE icon. What is this? How do I turn this on?
How is the cable box connected? Possible the HD channel you selected is not broadcasting a Dolby Digital 5.1 or a setting on the cable box audio menu.
post #680 of 781 Old 08-16-2014, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Plus is for sources without an LFE signal, or the .1 in 5.1 or 7.1.
What it does it passes low frequencies to the sub for reproduction.
If you don't have a 5.1 TV source there will be no LFE icon on the receiver LCD.

I have the same sub as you paired with my receiver.
Crank the Low Pass dial all the way to 180 and leave the Phase switch at 0.
That should be enough.
Also leave the crossover at 80Hz that is perfect, as any frequency above that becomes directional.

And don't forget to enjoy.
Perfect, thank you. I did what Jchin told me. The cable box was set up for stereo when they installed.

Now a few questions if you don't mind

1. now the AV receiver shows DDigital on the panel. However, it shows 5 icons and the LFE icon like if I have a 5.1 system, but I have only a 3.1 I did change on the menu of the receiver itself, and it is set up for 3.1 . I think this is nothing to worry right?

2. That button AUTO/ALC/DIRECt on the remote: which configuration do you use? AUTO SURROUND, DIRECT, ALC?

3.Is there anything on the video parameter or audio parameter menu you recommend me checking? Like resolution, should I use AUTO or set to 4K upscale?PCINEMA< etc..

4.Is it better to adjust the volume of the sub on the sub itself or on the receiver? Should I leave the dial kind in the middle and run the auto set up again? Or just go by my ears? Would you mind me asking how is your sub set up (I know our rooms are different, but I want to have an idea)/

Thank you

Quote:
How is the cable box connected? Possible the HD channel you selected is not broadcasting a Dolby Digital 5.1 or a setting on the cable box audio menu.
You are right again.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Really appreciate
post #681 of 781 Old 08-16-2014, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Perfect, thank you. I did what Jchin told me. The cable box was set up for stereo when they installed.

Now a few questions if you don't mind

1. now the AV receiver shows DDigital on the panel. However, it shows 5 icons and the LFE icon like if I have a 5.1 system, but I have only a 3.1 I did change on the menu of the receiver itself, and it is set up for 3.1 . I think this is nothing to worry right?

2. That button AUTO/ALC/DIRECt on the remote: which configuration do you use? AUTO SURROUND, DIRECT, ALC?

3.Is there anything on the video parameter or audio parameter menu you recommend me checking? Like resolution, should I use AUTO or set to 4K upscale?PCINEMA< etc..

4.Is it better to adjust the volume of the sub on the sub itself or on the receiver? Should I leave the dial kind in the middle and run the auto set up again? Or just go by my ears? Would you mind me asking how is your sub set up (I know our rooms are different, but I want to have an idea)/

Thank you

You are right again.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Really appreciate
1. Yeah nothing to worry about you just won't have the surrounds in the back, but the most important speakers are there, Left, Right, Center, and the Sub.

2. AUTO surround, I use for stereo sources as it muxes them into a simulated surround. I don't use ALC at all as it levels the volume of all channels to the same decibels, and personally I feel like I don't get the experience that I'm supposed to. It levels the highs and low volumes to the same decibel level and Pioneer recommends it for night watching or low volume watching. I mostly use Direct as it applies the least amount of processing to the signals.

3. I don't use any video processing on my receiver and only touched it once. My TV is calibrated, so I like to leave it alone. I tried upscaling a Wii once via the Pioneer but that was very short lived. Unless you have a 4k TV I would not upscale to that resolution.

4. You don't need to run MCACC again, once is fine, provided you have not moved your speakers since. I have my sub volume slightly past the mid point and then I fine tuned it via the receiver. I usually run the MCACC then I fine tune all the channels distances a levels via my ears. I ran my MCACC with the Mic in a single position, afterwards when I fine tune in manually I lean left to right, back and forth, to see an make sure that the sound somewhat meets in my listening position and that it is uniform.

Hope that helps.

post #682 of 781 Old 08-16-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
1. Yeah nothing to worry about you just won't have the surrounds in the back, but the most important speakers are there, Left, Right, Center, and the Sub.

2. AUTO surround, I use for stereo sources as it muxes them into a simulated surround. I don't use ALC at all as it levels the volume of all channels to the same decibels, and personally I feel like I don't get the experience that I'm supposed to. It levels the highs and low volumes to the same decibel level and Pioneer recommends it for night watching or low volume watching. I mostly use Direct as it applies the least amount of processing to the signals.

3. I don't use any video processing on my receiver and only touched it once. My TV is calibrated, so I like to leave it alone. I tried upscaling a Wii once via the Pioneer but that was very short lived. Unless you have a 4k TV I would not upscale to that resolution.

4. You don't need to run MCACC again, once is fine, provided you have not moved your speakers since. I have my sub volume slightly past the mid point and then I fine tuned it via the receiver. I usually run the MCACC then I fine tune all the channels distances a levels via my ears. I ran my MCACC with the Mic in a single position, afterwards when I fine tune in manually I lean left to right, back and forth, to see an make sure that the sound somewhat meets in my listening position and that it is uniform.

Hope that helps.
Thank you again.

now I have one more problem.

I have a comcast X1 box connected to the receiver. It is set up for surround. Everytime I turn off the pioneer receiver and turn back on, it does not recognize the source as Dolby digital, but STEREO. I have to go to the comcast box menu, set the audio from surround to stereo, then back to surround for the pioneer receiver recognize again. It is a pain in the neck to do that every time I shut off the receiver.

What should I do? Thanks
post #683 of 781 Old 08-16-2014, 06:31 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Thank you again.

now I have one more problem.

I have a comcast X1 box connected to the receiver. It is set up for surround. Everytime I turn off the pioneer receiver and turn back on, it does not recognize the source as Dolby digital, but STEREO. I have to go to the comcast box menu, set the audio from surround to stereo, then back to surround for the pioneer receiver recognize again. It is a pain in the neck to do that every time I shut off the receiver.

What should I do? Thanks

Get Dish network. Better picture quality. Better equipment. More channels. Cheaper prices.

Never had an issue with my hopper
post #684 of 781 Old 08-16-2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIDEx View Post
Get Dish network. Better picture quality. Better equipment. More channels. Cheaper prices.

not an option. I need comcast for internet and it is much cheaper to have the bundle. Plus I just signed a 2 year contract. I don't watch live TV that much.

do you think is a problem with comcast?
post #685 of 781 Old 08-16-2014, 09:32 PM

Quote:
not an option. I need comcast for internet and it is much cheaper to have the bundle. Plus I just signed a 2 year contract. I don't watch live TV that much.

do you think is a problem with comcast?
Apparently this is a documented issue with the x1 box: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/X1/X1-A...d/td-p/1952983

Are you connecting it via HDMI or Toslink. I think you might get better results via Toslink.

Last edited by Exist_To_Resist; 08-16-2014 at 10:13 PM.
post #686 of 781 Old 08-16-2014, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIDEx View Post

From the above forum link:

Quote:
Re: X1 Audio Problems - Stereo vs Surround
Options
‎01-30-2014 10:02 PM

Might have stumbled on a fix for this. We had the same issue. My husband set the box to surround and then pulled the ac power from the box. Waited a minute and plugged it back in. It auto saved the settings and fired back up restoring the settings AND kept the surrond setting without switching to stereo anymore! Good luck!
Looks like an HDMI issue with the box. Use of component and toslink(optical) seems to fix the audio problem.

Last edited by Exist_To_Resist; 08-16-2014 at 10:28 PM.
post #687 of 781 Old 08-17-2014, 04:19 AM

Quote:
From the above forum link:

Looks like an HDMI issue with the box. Use of component and toslink(optical) seems to fix the audio problem.
Thank you.I just came to post that I found the problem and you had already posted this.really appreciate.

Freaking Comcast. I tried the component cable but I think the picture looks slightly better with HDMI. I guess I will keep changing the surround options every time I turn off the Pioneer and go back to HDMI. Thank you

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
post #688 of 781 Old 08-17-2014, 01:15 PM

Unhappy

Ok, I've had the VSX-1123 for a while now, but there is one thing that is frustrating. Many times, when I turn on my TV and the VSX-1123 receiver, I set the receiver to the input I want but after a few seconds, it'll timeout (I guess) and default to TV input on the receiver. In fact, for instance a few times, I'll set it to my PS3 input and it'll see the PS3 on my TV for like 2 seconds, but the receiver almost thinks it doesn't see it or didn't see it fast enough and just defaults back to TV input on the receiver. Very frustrating. Is there any way in the receiver settings to tell it to stop defaulting to the receiver's TV input??
Thanks.
post #689 of 781 Old 08-17-2014, 01:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous_pb View Post
Is there any way in the receiver settings to tell it to stop defaulting to the receiver's TV input??
Hi infamous_pb, turn off HDMI Control on the receiver and HDTV.
post #690 of 781 Old 08-17-2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Hi infamous_pb, turn off HDMI Control on the receiver and HDTV.
Well, that doesn't work out. I do use the TV's ARC to send sound from the TV to the receiver through HDMI. When I go into the receiver's Home Menu, System Setup, HDMI Setup, and if I turn off "Control", it also disables ARC and I will not get sound from my TV to the receiver. I also tried turning on "Control", but turned off "Control Mode", but I am still not getting sound from the TV. The only way I get sound is to turn on the "Control" and "Control Mode" under the HDMI Setup. I guess my problem is happening because of ARC? What is the PQLS? There is an option for that in HDMI setup. Also there is a "Standby Through" options in HDMI setup.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Channel Av Receiver Vsx 1123 K , pioneer vsx-1123-k
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page