I will have to sell this complete POS pre/pro, if anyone will actually buy it.
1. Subwoofer crossovers are wrong.
2. Clips the subwoofer out (RCA and XLR) with a strong signal.
3. Noise floor is audible with high sensitivity speakers, and more so when the input is turned down to avoid #2
. I tried several different blu-ray players, The PT-7030 is the problem.
4. Turn on thump.
5. Turn off thump.
6. HDMI handshake issues.
7. Slow as hell to recognize audio type, when you go back a chapter, ~3 second lag-time for audio.
8. Parametric EQ is biggest POS of them all. Each band only adjustable within a narrow range, and 400Hz-1kHz, a CRUCIAL band for EQ and timbre matching, cannot be adjusted.
9. No firmware upgrades.
10. Emotiva could care less.
I am done with this box. It is worthless. Off to the Emo lounge to find a buyer.