Two receivers set up. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-11-2013, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have an issue. I'm kinda new to all this, so be easy on me. I have two Denon-AVR receivers, one for main volume and another for a second room. I know I have to send the signal through analog output to the second receiver (zone 2) right? ok first main receiver is a Denon avr-2112ci second one is a Denon Avr-1609.

So the main receiver has 5 speakers all connected, The second room where I have the second receiver, has also another 5 speakers. So I want to be able to send the same sound from one receiver to the next. Second room is a theater so projector just sends the image but I want the sound of the main room in this second one.

This is the way I have it now and I can't seem to make it work. First receiver (2112) has a RCA cable coming out from the Zone 2. to the second receiver AUX in. I set the second to Aux in as the input but I hear nothing! I have the volume from Zone 2 up and the amp is on from the first receiver. Unless I'm connecting it wrong? Speakers work fine from the second receiver, when I do a sound test, all speakers work fine.

Anyone has advice on this? Or am I doing anything wrong?

This is the back of the first receiver Denon AVR-2112ci

http://www.avland.co.uk/aasp/denon/1120/avr2112/rearlrg.jpg

This is the back of the second receiver Denon AVR-1609

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/electronics/detail-page/AVR1609LARGEback.jpg

Thank you in advance.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page