Looking for advice on which one of these receivers would be best based on quality of manufacture, performance, and connectivity. It will be set up in my living room which is 15x20 feet.
1. Denon 1913; 7.1 ch, $338 USED in "like new" condition at Amazon.
2. Sony STR-DN1030 ; 7.2 ch, WIFI, $334 USED in "like new" condition at Amazon.
3. Yamaha RX-V573; 7.1 ch, 7.1 ch, $330 USED in "like new" condition at Amazon. $280 refurbished at newegg.
4. New Onkyo TX NR616; 7.2-Channel THX, $338 NEW from Abt Electronics, Wireless Ready, Not well reviewed on Amazon.
Looking for best bang for buck.
My top preferences;
1. Quality of Manufacture
2. Sound production quality
3. Connectivity to internet music sites (If this would even would be necessary based on my TV and laptop having connectivity to the sites i want to use).
4. Best in terms of connecting to my LG 47LA6200 with WIFI and 3D.
1. I will be using this AVR mainly for TV (90%) then music. If I have WIFI on the TV do i need it on the receiver? Can I run internet music sites through my TV to the receiver with good quality sound?
2. In your opinion are there any more inexpensive receivers out there if I don't really need the connectivity? This would be possible if I can run internet based music sites through my TV.
3. Is there any advantage to getting the Sony STR-DN1030 if I also have a Sony VAIO laptop? The VAIO is windows 8 based computer with bluetooth and has an HDMI port.
4. Are used AVRs better than refurbished?