I'm replacing an Onkyo TX-SR805 that i've had for 5-6 years with another Onkyo AVR. I'm looking for the following reqs:
- Add HMDI 1.4a so I can use Nvidia 3DTV play
- Add more HDMI-in (Need about 4-5)
- Output to two different HDMI devices (I want to connect a 3D 1080p projector and a 3D 1080p TV to the reciever and choose which one to output to)
- I want to maintain similar performance of the TX-SR805 I have now, however I have added a rotel 2-channel amp for my L & R channels, so
perhaps I don't need as much as I used to
- 5.1 is fine (not going to go with more speakers)
- Good Audessey as my room is very open and not ideal
Next to that I can go pretty light. No big need for wireless, extra streaming stuff. Even 4k is probably a ways off for me (just added a new sony hw50es projector, so i'm sticking with 1080p for some time).Can anyone make any recommendations? I don't want to spend more than I have to for extra's I won't need. I'm looking to basically 'add' the above noted features without losing what I have with the TX-SR805.
Thanks in advance...