Behringer iNUKE NU1000DSP - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 Old 07-28-2013, 04:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
duc135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:

Sorry, for the late reply. Got home late from the concert and ended up having to work until 7 this morning. Took a 2 hour nap before having to do some gardening before it got too hot.

The Belkin will work, but is not ideal. It just adds another remote you'll need to use to power everything on. Your second link is exactly what you would need if the amp is connected to the same outlet or circuit as there will be no added benefit with the complexity of using homemade outlets with 12V trigger relays.

If you have the amp on a separate circuit and need step by step instructions on how to do it. Let me know. I need to make a couple more relay controlled outlets and I can take pictures as I make them and document it for you.
duc135 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 34 Old 07-29-2013, 08:20 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
powerlifter405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by duc135 View Post

Sorry, for the late reply. Got home late from the concert and ended up having to work until 7 this morning. Took a 2 hour nap before having to do some gardening before it got too hot.

The Belkin will work, but is not ideal. It just adds another remote you'll need to use to power everything on. Your second link is exactly what you would need if the amp is connected to the same outlet or circuit as there will be no added benefit with the complexity of using homemade outlets with 12V trigger relays.

If you have the amp on a separate circuit and need step by step instructions on how to do it. Let me know. I need to make a couple more relay controlled outlets and I can take pictures as I make them and document it for you.

All my electronics, the 3 or 4 of them will be on a single smart strip so I can try to get away w/ the triggered one.
If it doesn't work I'll PM for more info.

Thanks for the ideas!

Still a stereo Noob, Denon 2113 w/ Arx5 & A1b surrounds.
powerlifter405 is offline  
post #33 of 34 Old 07-29-2013, 10:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
duc135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlifter405 View Post

All my electronics, the 3 or 4 of them will be on a single smart strip so I can try to get away w/ the triggered one.
If it doesn't work I'll PM for more info.

Thanks for the ideas!

If that's the case then all you need is a smart power strip like the one in your second link. Not sure what you'll be connecting to it and how much power you'll be giving your speakers and subs, but 15A may be pushing it a bit. You can always give it a shot. That should be the easiest route.
duc135 is online now  
post #34 of 34 Old 07-30-2013, 06:01 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
powerlifter405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by duc135 View Post

If that's the case then all you need is a smart power strip like the one in your second link. Not sure what you'll be connecting to it and how much power you'll be giving your speakers and subs, but 15A may be pushing it a bit. You can always give it a shot. That should be the easiest route.

I'll probably keep it simple, an Inuke 1000 or maybe a 3000 and I'll call it good. I'll have to verify the specs now that you mention it.

Still a stereo Noob, Denon 2113 w/ Arx5 & A1b surrounds.
powerlifter405 is offline  
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Behringer Nu1000dsp Inuke Power Amplifier
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off