Hi all, i'm continuing my research on this stuff as my wife is getting antsy about filling in the two holes I have in the back of my family room for surround speakers. I have some questions:
1. the wall where my in-wall surround speakers will go in is an outside wall and has insulation. is this a problem when installing in-wall speakers?
2. why do some difinitive technology speakers have 4 inputs? for example, the StudioMonitor 55 series.
3. are there any receivers that have bluetooth? I've looked at a few Yamaha and Denon receivers and neither say anything about bluetooth. my neighbore can send music from his tablet to his receiver (or whatever equipment he has) using bluetooth and i'd love to do that.
4. what is scene in a receiver? is it just the new fancy way of saying "source"? if so, Yamaha's RX-V675 only seems to have 4 of them (ie: BD/DVD, TV, net, radio). what if I want to connect my TV's digital box or my media streamer or other stuff?
5. the speaker inputs on receivers seem to be round holes. do you just put in the speaker wire and turn?
sorry for the dumb questions, I just haven't bought any Audio equipment in years.