pioneer vsx-1122 not connecting to my network - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 09-02-2013, 05:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi I have a problem with my vsx-1122 receiver connecting to my network. it was connected and working with no problems and then one day dont know when it wasnt connected and now it wont connect . i restarted the router and the receiver many times . I know the internet wire has a connection and works because i hooked it up to something else and it worked . when i go to network set up screen and try to open the first menu or the I.P. address it opens a screen that says network setup appying setting and doesnt do anything or go anywhere i've left it on that screen for a long time and didnt do nothing. To get out of that screen i press the home button on the remote. i tried to downloaded a update on a usb memory card so i can try and update the receiver but it wont even read the memory card and in the setup for the update software on the receiver i cant select the update software. no i didnt try to update the receiver a stop it during the update . working one day and not the next dont know why . i dont want to reset the router to factory cause then i have to go and put in all the IP addresses and passwords on everything
[/SIZE]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-09-2013, 09:54 PM

Did you get this fixed? Im having the exact same problem. please let me know.... thanks

post #3 of 5 Old 12-10-2013, 06:33 AM
FMW
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 617
99% of the time that these issues arise, the fix is within the router and not the receiver. I would reset the router. There should only be one password and you should be using HDCP rather than using dedicated IP addresses. You probably have an IP conflict somewhere.
post #4 of 5 Old 02-16-2014, 05:48 PM

Any update on you problem? I have the same issue. Network connectivity has been spotty, but hasn't been working for a few days now. It must be something funky going on with the network electronics in the receiver. I can't even get it to show a link on the switch it is plugged into. I have the receiver set so it should be accessible when it is powered off (standby).
post #5 of 5 Old 05-07-2014, 11:10 AM

I'm having the same problem here.  Was working fine for over a year, but now it gets stuck on "Starting HMG" and also won't show a link on the router I have it plugged into.  Also hangs on "Network Setup--Applying Settings"  I've tried switching out network cables.  Dead network port?

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Vsx 1122 K , Pioneer Vsx 1122 K 630w 7 Channel A V Receiver Network Ready Pandora Ipod Iphone
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page