Help with new SC-72 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-08-2013, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hey gang,

New to this forum so hopefully I'm not jacking someone's thread here. Please let me know if I am but tell me where to go (be nice here!) and I'll move it or start over. I just bought the SC-72 yesterday and only got an hour to play with it before I had to bail and get other work done this weekend. However...the first thing that's going to make my wife and kids happy is to have the "pass-thru" feature working so my 4 year old doesn't have to turn the entire system on to watch Dora. I have the unit in "standby" and thought I could just turn my TV on and the TV would start but that's not the case. I still get "no signal" on the TV. I know this works....I just don't know how????? Can you help? Is there an SC-72 "specific" thread 'cause I know I'm going to have more questions. This thing has a bear of a learning curve if you're not used to Pioneer products (which I'm not).

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-08-2013, 03:47 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 353
you have to turn your cable box, satellite receiver on too if it isn't.

There is a whole section on HDMI control on page 62 of your manual and it includes Standby Pass Through. If you don't have the manual you can download it here.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Home/SC-72_OperatingInstructions041213.pdf

Afro GT
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Elite Sc 72

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page