I have a Pioneer Susano (SC-09TX) and an opportunitty came in to buy a Theta Casablanca III Superior DAC (with NO HDMI) for a good price...
My idea was to sell the Susano,, buy this Processor Dreadnaught II or III. I think i will get a better system. However, the system will be better if upgraded to the new codecs.
1. I use my Pioneer BDP-09FD for codecs and connect it by analogue to the Theta.
2. I order an upgrade that i have no idea how much will it cost.
Is this a good decision? Or should i stay still?