AVS Forum banner
2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Stan Weijers 
#1 ·
Hi There,

I just bought the Onyko TX-NR626 for a friend of my and installed this at his home, really happy, but when I turn of the receiver with app on my samsung galaxy 3, Its not possible to turn it on again, it completely lost the connection with the receiver.

Has anyone experienced this also??

Also at my home I have the TX-NR609, af few weeks ago its stopped functioning, hdmi was broken, got it fixed, then the app didnt function proper, there was no NET function, so send it back to repair, they fixed it this time, but with new software the same problem app works great but when turning off, it completely loses the receiver and I have to turn it on manually, and then after several minutes the app can find the receiver en start functioning, this is the same problem with the TX-NR626 at my friends house.

Is this a new bug in the new software?

Before (at my Place) the app did function proper.

thanks Stan.

See less See more
#2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weijers  /t/1490119/onkyo-tx-nr626-app-problems#post_23722703

Hi There,

I just bought the Onyko TX-NR626 for a friend of my and installed this at his home, really happy, but when I turn of the receiver with app on my samsung galaxy 3, Its not possible to turn it on again, it completely lost the connection with the receiver.

Has anyone experienced this also??

Also at my home I have the TX-NR609, af few weeks ago its stopped functioning, hdmi was broken, got it fixed, then the app didnt function proper, there was no NET function, so send it back to repair, they fixed it this time, but with new software the same problem app works great but when turning off, it completely loses the receiver and I have to turn it on manually, and then after several minutes the app can find the receiver en start functioning, this is the same problem with the TX-NR626 at my friends house.

Is this a new bug in the new software?

Before (at my Place) the app did function proper.

thanks Stan.

Found it,

thanks to the repair guy in Mijdrecht, somwhere somehowe some idiot thought it would be in handy to set the "network standby" on off in the new software, and hide on the next page wich I did not know off.

Now its working proper again pfffffff.

Thread closed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.