Just bought a Sherbourn PT-7030 Home Theater Preamp/Processor. Also a very excellent price on sale now for $999.00. I plan to try and start set up today..
... User/Owner Manual includes a brief summary of the features offered by the PT-7030 and descriptions of how the controls work. It would have been useful it this manual would have had examples of configurations to various types of components (Cable, Blueray, VHS, Lazer). The PT-7030 does allow any input connector to be assigned to any input source using the Internal On-Screen Display (OSD) Input Setup configuration screen. The On-Screen Display (OSD) can only be displayed via the HDMI outputs.
I am very interested to se if Sherbourn On-Screen Display (OSD) is as good as it states it is in manual.
Main features are very good and very good warranty!
• Six HDMI 1.4a inputs and two HDMI 1.4a outputs (one output is ARC enabled).
• Twin Cirrus® 32-bit dual-core DSP processors for true 192 kHz audio performance.
• Genesis® Torino high-performance video engine for true 10-bit video processing.
• DCDi Cinema®Format Conversion and Truelife™ video enhancer.
• Individual DACs and volume control circuits for each channel, and a very tightly regulated
multistage linear power supply ensure the absolute best audio performance.
• HDMI 1.4a Deep Color Compliant.
• Configurable CEC participation (CEC can be limited to avoid conflicts).
• Discrete multichannel parametric EQ for precise room correction.
• Full set of 7.1 balanced outputs and full set of 7.1 unbalanced outputs.
• Plenty of inputs for all your digital audio source components:
(4 x digital Toslink, 3 x digital Coax).
• Plenty of inputs for all your analog audio source components:
(one stereo pair of balanced inputs, seven stereo pairs of unbalanced inputs,
one 7.1 channel set of unbalanced direct inputs).
• Three zones of stereo audio and composite video outputs (besides the main zone).
• Component video inputs and outputs.
• Full integration with popular remote control formats.
• Bluetooth wireless audio.
• 10 year Sherbourn Technologies Limited Warranty.