Upgrade a Pioneer Elite SC-07? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-15-2013, 09:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
All, I am trying to determine if I should upgrade my SC-07. I really have no issues with it but since it's a few years old I was curious if it's worth it or if I should.

I really do not do 3-D or 4K (yet) and I am pleased with all the current features of it for my TV and Movie watching. My question is would upgrading to say a SC-75 or something similar be that much better audio quality? This is really what I care about most. I already do not use more of the features of my AC Receiver.

I know this is kinda a newbie questions but I am not as knowledgeable on this as the rest of you here!

Thanks All!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-15-2013, 10:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackride View Post

All, I am trying to determine if I should upgrade my SC-07. I really have no issues with it but since it's a few years old I was curious if it's worth it or if I should.

I really do not do 3-D or 4K (yet) and I am pleased with all the current features of it for my TV and Movie watching. My question is would upgrading to say a SC-75 or something similar be that much better audio quality? This is really what I care about most. I already do not use more of the features of my AC Receiver.

I know this is kinda a newbie questions but I am not as knowledgeable on this as the rest of you here!

Thanks All!
Since your not really interested in some of the new features probably not ,as for sound quality it would be up to the user if you can hear a difference in the new Sabre 32 DAC's and D3 amps versus ICE.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Pioneer Sc 07 Elite Av Network Receiver 7 1 Channel A V Receiver , Pioneer Elite Sc 75 Receiver

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page