NAD 775 VS ARCAM 400 RECEIVER: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH ME PLEASE.. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-30-2013, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
After selling my rotel rmb 1095 amplifier yesterday, i am left with the Marantz sr 7007 receiver driving my monitor audio set up. I would say the sound is very good and it bests my past onkyo 1009 unit and other denon units i have i have owned. That being said, i am considering purchasing a refurbished unit from NAD or Arcam. I have narrowed down to the NAD T 775 OR Arcam 400 receiver. i am looking for a receiver that would certainly top my marantz in sound quality. i would prefer something sweeter and warming sounding which is making me lean towards the nad based on reviews, but i have heard good things about arcam as well.
Does anyone have any first hand experience with these brands? what are their pros/cons? build quality? reliability ? sound characteristics?
I have priced both units at around 1300 dollars but refurbished of course and with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
I would love to hear everyone's input..

thank you
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Nad , Arcam , Marantz Sr7007 Home Theater Av Receiver , Onkyo Tx Nr1009 Thx Certified 9 2 Channel Network A V Receiver Black
Gear in this thread - Nr1009 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page