onkyo nr515 not the same anymore.. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-14-2013, 09:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I have been using onkyo nr515 with my first setup gtx 670 sli to bitstream audio. after i installed graphics drivers and stuffs and plug in the hdmi between the receiver and gtx 670 i get that "hdmi" light show up on the receiver display. i get sound from browser, playing all kind of computer games, i.e. starcraft 2 and the witcher 2, i get sounds for these games. then i switched to radeon 7990 single card, this card got an hdmi output, i still connect the hdmi cable between the receiver and 7990. btw i have been plugging in the hdmi cable using the "BD/DVD" hdmi slot on back of the receiver. with the 7990 the "hdmi" on the 515 display is blinking, and it dissappear when i am not using audio, if i remember correctly it used to stay on permenantly. When i play starcraft 2 and the witcher 2 i get no sounds and the "hdmi" doesnt illuminate on the 515 display.

what is it doing that? i want to be able to hear sounds from running all application. i didnt change the setting in the sound control, i still let apps get exclusive control.

any ideas ?
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Onkyo Tx Nr515
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page