post #61 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 02:44 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperatore View Post

Have you tried other RCA's with higher inductance? It sounds like the RCA may have been the hum issue.

I dont' think that is the case. I tried several. All with the same results.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDCAT45 View Post

You will not be getting 700 watts by biamping. The wattage does not double when biamping.
Thanks Mudcat. I should go back to prefacing all my posts with. I know nothing ..so I'm thinking of using both amps for giggles .. If I use both amps and bi - amp the fronts I would be pushing 500 watts with 3 channels driven .. One speaker. One amp. Isn't that passive vertical bi - amping ? Now a new kettle of fish. Can I split the signal from Onkyo ( pre- pro ) from the center to each amp . That would be 500 watts to upper and lower frequencies with 3 channels driven from each amp ..I guess my question is with my speakers would I hear an improvement giving them everything they can handle ..?? The possibilities are endless with bi-amping and bi- wiring ..I hope to order a set of 1.7 mags for another room so this might be my last chance ..I'll report my findings but interested to hear what everyone thinks
post #63 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 21
The VTI BL404-13 arrived yesterday. Pictures of it and the Sherbourn are below.

Initial impressions are I like the simple design and it seems to be plenty sturdy for my intended use. The Sherbourn has plenty of clearance and should be well ventilated (not that I will ever drive it too hard in a 11' x 10' room with JTR speakers). I wasn't looking to spend too much and at $295 I think it is a great value. I will check for any bowing in the lower shelf after a few weeks.

Video - Panasonic VT50 55" | Panasonic BDT320
AVR - Denon X4000 | Sherbourn PA 7-350
Speakers - JTR Noesis 228HT | DIY Sound Group Volt V10 | JTR Captivator S2
post #64 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 06:54 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:

Manufacturers put two sets of binding posts on their speakers to pacify those who have placeboitus.smile.gif
I'd rather have them than not. They one in handy fr me when comparing 2 different leaker cables to 2 exact same speakers. It also allows me to use my biwire cables in standard mode by reversing the cable. Not to mention I have speakers that sound better bi wired. I just bi amp most speakers that have option now anyways. To each his own. I prefer it. You couldn't sway me. I only trust my ears wink.gif
post #65 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 07:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oybub1952 View Post

Thanks Mudcat. I should go back to prefacing all my posts with. I know nothing ..so I'm thinking of using both amps for giggles .. If I use both amps and bi - amp the fronts I would be pushing 500 watts with 3 channels driven .. One speaker. One amp. Isn't that passive vertical bi - amping ? Now a new kettle of fish. Can I split the signal from Onkyo ( pre- pro ) from the center to each amp . That would be 500 watts to upper and lower frequencies with 3 channels driven from each amp ..I guess my question is with my speakers would I hear an improvement giving them everything they can handle ..?? The possibilities are endless with bi-amping and bi- wiring ..I hope to order a set of 1.7 mags for another room so this might be my last chance ..I'll report my findings but interested to hear what everyone thinks

The possibility of you hearing a difference are not endless. One sure way to find out is listen without knowing how they are wired or amped. If you know it will be the placebo effect.
post #66 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 07:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:

I'd rather have them than not. They one in handy fr me when comparing 2 different leaker cables to 2 exact same speakers. It also allows me to use my biwire cables in standard mode by reversing the cable. Not to mention I have speakers that sound better bi wired. I just bi amp most speakers that have option now anyways. To each his own. I prefer it. You couldn't sway me. I only trust my ears wink.gif

No need to sway you. It is your $ to waste. Placebos can be expensive.
post #67 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

You can never have too much woofage...To coin another fellow AVS'er here. So with 10 18's in my HT, is that considered overkill? I think it suits me nicely smile.gif

Sounds good whatever makes you happy. You only go through life once. My cousin owns a DJ company here in NJ called Party King. They are very well known and do a lot of big parties and company picnics. We did LiL Kim's birthday back in the day. lots of HS project grads and wedding & bar mitzvah type stuff. I worked for them when I was a teenager and we djayed parties for thousands in open space and didn't even use that many 18" subwoofers. That sounds insane to me. Unless your HT room is the size of a HS gym tongue.gif

Have you ever listened to the SVS PB ultra? It is a monster with 3600 dynamic watts. It weighs over a 155 pounds and is shipped on a pallet. The sub will shake your fillings out turned up 1/4 way. The use of 2 is more for standing wave issue rather than a need for more bass in a typically HT setup. Yours is def NOT typical. Give SVS a call and see what they tell you. For $2k it is a Monster of a sub that performs impeccably. It is one of the best out there. It has won basically every award there is to win.

Coming from a family where I have been around 18" JBL's my whole life I don't see how anyone would really need Ten 18" woofers in a HT room. Most AV purists reading this are prob going to curl reading it smile.gif

Something tells me your using pro audio gear and your a bass feen biggrin.gif
Something also tells me you will soon be looking to make it a cool dozen tongue.gif
Possibly Dirty Dozen in the future....
What 18" do you use? What type of box? Do you have dimensions and diagram if someone were interested in making one?
I would love to hear it....

Good luck with it...
post #68 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:

The possibility of you hearing a difference are not endless. One sure way to find out is listen without knowing how they are wired or amped. If you know it will be the placebo effect.

I agree to do this. I always test while a friend changes out cables. I have been swapping and testing set ups for a long time. If you prefer not to bi amp then to each his own. But everyone should listen for themselves. The better your speakers and gear the more you usually see the effect as well.
post #69 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emr25 View Post

The VTI BL404-13 arrived yesterday. Pictures of it and the Sherbourn are below.

Initial impressions are I like the simple design and it seems to be plenty sturdy for my intended use. The Sherbourn has plenty of clearance and should be well ventilated (not that I will ever drive it too hard in a 11' x 10' room with JTR speakers). I wasn't looking to spend too much and at $295 I think it is a great value. I will check for any bowing in the lower shelf after a few weeks.

JTR's and a 7 x 350 amp in a 11' x 10' room eek.gif
That's absurd...
post #70 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Solid View Post

I dont' think that is the case. I tried several. All with the same results.
Your going o have to go though your system and isolate the cause. Then try and reproduce the hum by adding your source hum back in. It will take some elbow grease to get answers. Good luck! It certainly can get frustrating.
post #71 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 10:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
Liked: 881
Quote:

Sounds good whatever makes you happy. You only go through life once. My cousin owns a DJ company here in NJ called Party King. They are very well known and do a lot of big parties and company picnics. We did LiL Kim's birthday back in the day. lots of HS project grads and wedding & bar mitzvah type stuff. I worked for them when I was a teenager and we djayed parties for thousands in open space and didn't even use that many 18" subwoofers. That sounds insane to me. Unless your HT room is the size of a HS gym tongue.gif

Have you ever listened to the SVS PB ultra? It is a monster with 3600 dynamic watts. It weighs over a 155 pounds and is shipped on a pallet. The sub will shake your fillings out turned up 1/4 way. The use of 2 is more for standing wave issue rather than a need for more bass in a typically HT setup. Yours is def NOT typical. Give SVS a call and see what they tell you. For $2k it is a Monster of a sub that performs impeccably. It is one of the best out there. It has won basically every award there is to win.

Coming from a family where I have been around 18" JBL's my whole life I don't see how anyone would really need Ten 18" woofers in a HT room. Most AV purists reading this are prob going to curl reading it smile.gif

Something also tells me you will soon be looking to make it a cool dozen tongue.gif
What 18" do you use? What type of box? Do you have dimensions and diagram if someone were interested in making one?

Good luck with it...

You can pretty much get the same performance of the PB13-Ultra from a Rythmik FV15HP for a lot less money IMO.
post #72 of 214 Old 10-31-2013, 10:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 225
Quote:

JTR's and a 7 x 350 amp in a 11' x 10' room eek.gif
That's absurd...

And we love it! I am getting JTR 212 Noesis LCR in 5 months!!!!! MLP is 9 ft!!!eek.gif Dual Submersives!!!

DIY Sound Group Volt 10 surround speaker build

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Setup Thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #73 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:

Your going o have to go though your system and isolate the cause. Then try and reproduce the hum by adding your source hum back in. It will take some elbow grease to get answers. Good luck! It certainly can get frustrating.

Well that is what I'm saying. There is no need to go on chasing down the ground loop. By going from RCA to XLR cables eliminated the problem. The extra line run by XLR is the key.

Joel
post #74 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

You can pretty much get the same performance of the PB13-Ultra from a Rythmik FV15HP for a lot less money IMO.

Yeah that servo sub is an excellent performer and worthy of consideration but when reviewed they did not like its controls. I will certainly consider it and look more closely at it when i buy another sub. Hard to pass up the SVS warranty coupled with their price and performance. Audioholics reviewers (if I remember correctly) could not get the controls to do what wanted them to do. They coined it very finicky and not easy to live with for the long term. They said anyone trying to set crossover points and calibrate would have no choice but to call Rythmik bc the controls worked in an awkward manner. If a couple controls werent in such a manner than it wouldnt do what they wanted. Also said it was very hard to calibrate correctly. They were not happy with it all. The direct drive and performance of the woofer was unwavering though. I'm curious what owners have to say. Although unlike me who can be very critical of things I buy people on this site love to say how great the things they buy are. There are very few things I own that I don't have something critical to say about it.
For example on this site Samsung Plasma owners say their brand is better than Panasonic and vice versa. Me I own a couple of each and enjoy both for their own strong suits. I like the variety. If you compare the Rythmik to the sealed SVS 13 they are much closer in price. I believe the SVS is $1399 for sealed gloss version. The Rythmik gloss I think is near or the same in price. Audioholics also reviewed the SVS as gotta have it and the Rythmik as pretty cool. The real attraction to the Rythmik is the direct drive. It certainly is cheaper than other direct drive offerings like ones from Paradigms sub 1 and sub 2 but those are on another level all together.

To finish I never heard or read anything negative about SVS but I have read criticism of the Rythmik. Not to say someone can't criticize it. I'm sure some Rythmik owner will come out of the woodwork now stating he owned the SVS in the past and it was bad at something yadda yadda yadda.
post #75 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 02:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Panasonic plasma? Is yours buzzing? Mine buzzes from the back. I found some info on what it could possibly be.

My Setup Thread

post #76 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 06:58 AM
The Truth Hz

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 723
Quote:

Good luck with it...

Yes, I do have some pro gear in the mix, but not the sub drivers. Pro amp (3750x2 for power) 8 stereo Integrity 18's in sealed boxes, and two RE XXX18's that at this point are not hooked up as the new project is taking shape. It will end up being a 6th order bandpass box that is basically the size of my rear storage closet. Should be pretty neat and one-of-a-kind for sure. The need for that many drivers is for extension, room smoothing, and low THD; all of which make for a killer bottom end.

The PB is a nice sub, but the capability I have now is leagues ahead of any consumer product that I have ever heard. I don't know why ANY av purist would curl at what I have done. Sure I should be good to 140dB's in room if I wanted to, but I also during normal listening have probably the lowest THD even you have ever heard.

Yes I certainly am a bass fiend, no I don't really have any more room to add more drivers, well, other than the jbl 4648's I might toss back into the mix. that would put me at 14 with the added 4x15's for midbass, but are they really necessary? No. lol

The SI 18's right now are in sonotubes dual opposed and you can see two of them in my avatar pic. I recently sold my other 8.5 cuft sealed boxes for the other 4 so I need to get on making some sawdust for a new pair of dual opposed boxes to get all 8 of those running again. Here are some pics of what I have been working with over the last couple years:

IMG_1705.JPG

Danley avatar.jpg

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

post #77 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emr25 View Post

The VTI BL404-13 arrived yesterday. Pictures of it and the Sherbourn are below. Nice setup emr25.. If I remember correctly this rack is in a closet next to viewing/listening room .. Real clean setup. .. I'm tempted. Except in my situation it is going to be front and center ... Looking hard at bdi. Avion 8937. Nice work my friend. Bet it sounds even better then ever

post #78 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 11:05 AM

Nice setup emr25. If I remember correctly the rack goes in a closet next to your listening / viewing room . Im seriously tempted .. I'm also looking hard at bdi avion 8937.. Less wiring. It will be front and center . If I put that rack in closet I would have to crawl 50 to back of the house.. Looks good. Nice work
post #79 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oybub1952 View Post

Nice setup emr25. If I remember correctly the rack goes in a closet next to your listening / viewing room . Im seriously tempted .. I'm also looking hard at bdi avion 8937.. Less wiring. It will be front and center . If I put that rack in closet I would have to crawl 50 to back of the house.. Looks good. Nice work

That is correct, standing in the doorway facing into the closet the VTI rack is to the left in the corner. The wall opposite the doorway has 4 shelves from IKEA housing my Blu-ray collection.

Video - Panasonic VT50 55" | Panasonic BDT320
AVR - Denon X4000 | Sherbourn PA 7-350
Speakers - JTR Noesis 228HT | DIY Sound Group Volt V10 | JTR Captivator S2
post #80 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post

And we love it! I am getting JTR 212 Noesis LCR in 5 months!!!!! MLP is 9 ft!!!eek.gif Dual Submersives!!!
That's great! When you say we do you mean your wife? How do you like the JTr's & Seatons? Is this for another HT room or just music?
I saw your pics. I didn't know Comcast was out in Oregon too. I have Comcast at my shore house in South Jersey. They are headquartered in Philly. I had no clue they were on the west coast. Did you once live in the Philly area? Or is Comcast in fact in Oregon as well?
post #81 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:

Yes, I do have some pro gear in the mix, but not the sub drivers. Pro amp (3750x2 for power) 8 stereo Integrity 18's in sealed boxes, and two RE XXX18's that at this point are not hooked up as the new project is taking shape. It will end up being a 6th order bandpass box that is basically the size of my rear storage closet. Should be pretty neat and one-of-a-kind for sure. The need for that many drivers is for extension, room smoothing, and low THD; all of which make for a killer bottom end.

The PB is a nice sub, but the capability I have now is leagues ahead of any consumer product that I have ever heard. I don't know why ANY av purist would curl at what I have done. Sure I should be good to 140dB's in room if I wanted to, but I also during normal listening have probably the lowest THD even you have ever heard.

Yes I certainly am a bass fiend, no I don't really have any more room to add more drivers, well, other than the jbl 4648's I might toss back into the mix. that would put me at 14 with the added 4x15's for midbass, but are they really necessary? No. lol

The SI 18's right now are in sonotubes dual opposed and you can see two of them in my avatar pic. I recently sold my other 8.5 cuft sealed boxes for the other 4 so I need to get on making some sawdust for a new pair of dual opposed boxes to get all 8 of those running again. Here are some pics of what I have been working with over the last couple years:

IMG_1705.JPG

Danley avatar.jpg

Oh man! I would love to sit back with a scotch or an IPA after a hard days work and submerse myself in your listening room! I would love to get a closer looksy listen! Too bad for me your so far away.
By the way I meant that most super expensive hi end speakers that so called purists buy do not over accentuate the bass. Those speakers try not to drown out inner detail with heavy bass. Your room is geared to an entirely different listener. I sure wouldn't mind spending some time feeling the bass in it!
Really nice man.....Would love to hear it.... Too bad for me....
post #82 of 214 Old 11-01-2013, 11:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

IMG_1705.JPG

Danley avatar.jpg

Yo B, do you have an AT screen? I've never seen a screen in your pics
Quote:

That's great! When you say we do you mean your wife? How do you like the JTr's & Seatons? Is this for another HT room or just music?
I saw your pics. I didn't know Comcast was out in Oregon too. I have Comcast at my shore house in South Jersey. They are headquartered in Philly. I had no clue they were on the west coast. Did you once live in the Philly area? Or is Comcast in fact in Oregon as well?

Yea Comcast is out here. I thought they were headquarter in Portland lol! That's because they are really big up there. Comcast sports net caters immensely to the Portland trailblazers and Duck football. Yea she likes the system. We are just getting to know the Seatons which she has given me "the look" a couple times on certain scenes. I run 3db hot with an 8db rising house curve to 30hz and dynamic EQ engaged, heck I'll just show you.

I only have 2 channel currently with a couple 18 year old JBL XPL 140 towers

Had the woofers rebuilt, great speaker. But I can't wait for March and my 212 Noesis!

My Setup Thread

post #83 of 214 Old 11-03-2013, 10:57 AM
The Truth Hz

J,

Yes, I have a 138" AT screen that basically goes wall to wall. With it up, you obviously can't see any of the speakers as I keep the behind the screen area unlit. I usually snap those photos with two can lights that I only have lights in while doing work with the setup. Once done I remove them as they will rattle out on their own if I dont biggrin.gif
Bombelman likes this.

post #84 of 214 Old 11-03-2013, 10:57 AM
The Truth Hz

There ya go

post #85 of 214 Old 11-03-2013, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Solid View Post

Well that is what I'm saying. There is no need to go on chasing down the ground loop. By going from RCA to XLR cables eliminated the problem. The extra line run by XLR is the key.

Joel
The end justifies the means. At least you were able to rectify your problem. A lot of times it's a lot harder than that. Happy listening....
post #86 of 214 Old 11-03-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:

There ya go

Now that's a perfect fit/size! What projector do you run?
post #87 of 214 Old 11-03-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:

Panasonic plasma? Is yours buzzing? Mine buzzes from the back. I found some info on what it could possibly be.

No I don't have any buzz. If I heard buzzing i would have returned it. I have read about buzzing Panny's and especially Samsung plasmas. From what I remember most of the Panasonic plasmas that buzzed were pre 2011' models. I returned 3 plasma TV's within a 2 month period 6 months ago. None were for buzzing though. Have you inquired with Panasonic regarding it?
post #88 of 214 Old 11-03-2013, 10:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

J,

Yes, I have a 138" AT screen that basically goes wall to wall. With it up, you obviously can't see any of the speakers as I keep the behind the screen area unlit. I usually snap those photos with two can lights that I only have lights in while doing work with the setup. Once done I remove them as they will rattle out on their own if I dont biggrin.gif

Quote:

There ya go

Very nice!!!
A few years when we buy our house I will have a giant screen and PJ.

Btw I have been doing immense research on room treatments and got some advice from THE best. I will be starting with 15x15 soffit bass traps stuffed with pink fluffy (15x9.25 & 15x6.5) will make up the interior. Vertically hung to the top piece of plywood to avoid sag over time. Wrapped in black micro suede fabric from ATS acoustics. I actually tested the fabric and it begins to reflect from 1khz up to quite a bit at 20khz. Actually turned out to be good so I don't over deaden when I go into my broadband absorption stage 2 of treating. So in this pic imagine 15x15 soffits at the front LR corners minus a gap for the AC on the right. And then the entire front wall to ceiling junction! And the the L and R walls about 12 ft back! The floor I will have some custom built 16 inch panels at a 45 to assist. The agreement with my wife to be was I can do the jumbo soffits up high but not the floor.

This will be a soon addition too.

And then JTR speakers. Do you know what the price increase will be?

My Setup Thread

post #89 of 214 Old 11-04-2013, 06:38 AM
The Truth Hz

Quote:

Now that's a perfect fit/size! What projector do you run?

I run a Benq w7000 atm. I moved from a JVC rs40 after popping my second bulb with only 1400 total hours in. I couldn't handle it. The JVC was an absolutely stunning pic though and as soon as some of those e-shift JVCs price comes down, I believe I just might have to have one.

Quote:

Very nice!!!
A few years when we buy our house I will have a giant screen and PJ.

Btw I have been doing immense research on room treatments and got some advice from THE best. I will be starting with 15x15 soffit bass traps stuffed with pink fluffy (15x9.25 & 15x6.5) will make up the interior. Vertically hung to the top piece of plywood to avoid sag over time. Wrapped in black micro suede fabric from ATS acoustics. I actually tested the fabric and it begins to reflect from 1khz up to quite a bit at 20khz. Actually turned out to be good so I don't over deaden when I go into my broadband absorption stage 2 of treating. So in this pic imagine 15x15 soffits at the front LR corners minus a gap for the AC on the right. And then the entire front wall to ceiling junction! And the the L and R walls about 12 ft back! The floor I will have some custom built 16 inch panels at a 45 to assist. The agreement with my wife to be was I can do the jumbo soffits up high but not the floor.

This will be a soon addition too.

And then JTR speakers. Do you know what the price increase will be?

No I don't know the price increase, but I do know Jeff has talked about it since the g2g last april and how he hadn't raised his prices even though the driver costs had increased. I can't imagine it will be more than another $100-$200, but who knows. That stacks up when ordering multiples.

I will be interested to see your room treatments come to fruition. Keep us all updated and don't forget to save a "Before" graph to compare the results. Try and get a graph of the impulse response as well to see how the treatments improve the time domain as well smile.gif

post #90 of 214 Old 11-04-2013, 09:15 AM

Quote:

I run a Benq w7000 atm. I moved from a JVC rs40 after popping my second bulb with only 1400 total hours in. I couldn't handle it. The JVC was an absolutely stunning pic though and as soon as some of those e-shift JVCs price comes down, I believe I just might have to have one.
No I don't know the price increase, but I do know Jeff has talked about it since the g2g last april and how he hadn't raised his prices even though the driver costs had increased. I can't imagine it will be more than another $100-$200, but who knows. That stacks up when ordering multiples.

I will be interested to see your room treatments come to fruition. Keep us all updated and don't forget to save a "Before" graph to compare the results. Try and get a graph of the impulse response as well to see how the treatments improve the time domain as well smile.gif

I'm curious how these JTR speakers sound in person. I have read a few people recently talking about going to own them soon. I'm curious how they are in comparison to Tekton Designs also. I read a review from Andrew Robinson (AR) who gave the Pendragon model ($2500/pair) by Tekton very very high praise. He said they are worthy in comparison to the best sounds produced by companies such as Wilson, Focal, & B&W. After receiving them on loan he actually sold his B & W 802 Diamonds (which he owned for years) for them. He went on to state these were one of the best if not the best speaker he has ever listened to at any price. Tekton and now JTR have caught my eye recently and they both seem similar to me.
Tekton is based in Utah and designer may have worked for Zu Audio in the past. They have similar designs. Andrew Robinson also reviewed the M-lore $649/pair and said they were the best speakers under a grand by far he has ever heard. Tekton seems similar to JTR in that they are all hand made (Tekton by owner), high sensitivity, hybrid home/pro design and long wait times. Tekton also provides custom paint finishes for a few hundred more which have been said just as good as the custom paint finishes from Wilson audio.

Here is a link to the review page that has the Tekton Pendragon review if anyone is interested in seeing it. Just scroll down to it. I'm providing link to all the reviews so anyone could read and review other speakers if interested. It's decent bedtime reading. Especially if your curious how all the new and old speaker offerings stack up.

Let me know what you guys think....

http://hometheaterreview.com/floorstanding-and-audiophile-loudspeaker-reviews/
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Sherbourn

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page