Anthem MRX Receivers - 310, 510, 710 Owners Thread & Tweaking Guide - Page 129 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #3841 of 3843 Unread Today, 08:47 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodunnit View Post
Bwaahhaahhaa...It is my lifes goal to destroy all that you treasure in this world Gbreda. I will not stop until you are nothing but a quivering mass of psychosis unable to deal with all things Anthem

No need for a hard reset, just cycle up through the changing characters as you would if you were changing dimension/width settings. As I remember, only the left hand cursor will work at this stage. Once the display hits actual numbers...it will lock in, and both cursors will control the settings. You need do this for both center width and dimension. The panorama setting is not enabled in the MRX, so no need to go there. This will take a few minutes...there are lots of symbols to get through. For fun's sake, do it with music....things get seriously weird but it will all work in the end. Or the whole receiver will just explode, I can't remember which.

Regarding why not fixed...hell if I know. Maybe Anthem has a sense of humor.
Thanks man, I needed a good laugh. I noticed this morning that the Dolby Music sounded really weird. I will cycle through sometime this weekend and make sure to have some music plating at 110 db so the whole neighborhood can hear it too!!

Its a good thing this sounds so good......Kind of like the trophy wife with nothing upstairs. Sometimes you have to just scratch your head at what she just said but then you take a look and say who cares?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3842 of 3843 Unread Today, 09:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Gbreda how to cycle the receiver to fix the dolby music, I have the MRX 710 also....thank. Abner
post #3843 of 3843 Unread Today, 09:25 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilocos boy View Post
Gbreda how to cycle the receiver to fix the dolby music, I have the MRX 710 also....thank. Abner
Press the Mode button when music is playing while in Dolby Pro Logic Music mode.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Anthem Mrx710 , Anthem Mrx510 , Anthem Mrx310
Gear in this thread - Mrx710 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page