Anthem MRX Receivers - 310, 510, 710 Owners Thread & Tweaking Guide - Page 161 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 299Likes

post #4801 of 4801 Old Today, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalrenjith View Post

Thanks a lot ebr9999 for your reply . So if the level comes above 0dB it is not an issue?
I have set my PB2000 gain level to 2 o clock position and crossover to LFE, still subwoofer level in AVR is +1dB.
In case if I keep the gain level in subwoofer to 12 o clock position will the subwoofer level in AVR will go above +1dB?
What is the volume level or gain you used for SB2000?

I always did automatic room calibration and there is no option to increase the room gain target I guess in auto calibration. Do I miss anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalrenjith View Post

Thanks a lot ebr9999 for your reply . So if the level comes above 0dB it is not an issue?
I have set my PB2000 gain level to 2 o clock position and crossover to LFE, still subwoofer level in AVR is +1dB.
In case if I keep the gain level in subwoofer to 12 o clock position will the subwoofer level in AVR will go above +1dB?
What is the volume level or gain you used for SB2000?

I always did automatic room calibration and there is no option to increase the room gain target I guess in auto calibration. Do I miss anything?
I have used 12 o'clock. The level I see in targets (which is the one is sent to the MRX) is -4dB (in the print out I have -7dB). In another measurement I have taken with the sub more at the center of the wall (1/2 a feet of difference), the sub is -1.5 and in the print out I have -6dB. I understand that the print out value indicates the correction MRX would have to output for having 0 room gain. Basically moving the sub to corner my room gain has increased by 1dB. Note this value depends on your room and your sub level.

Anyhow sub level can be set (by ARC) between -12 and 12, so also -4dB is fine. You have 1dB, even better. Higher value maybe be useful to the auto-detecting feature for triggering the sub powering on. Maybe one day I move change the knob to 11 o'clock.

For changing room gain in target you have to launch ARC manual mode. You can open your .arc and change room gain, calculate end upload. I have risen mine from 3 to 4.5, as I like a little more bass.

Media Server Audio: Teufel Connector 2 Media Server Video: XBMC TV: Panasonic TX-L37ET5E BD/DVR:Panasonic BMR-BWT735 Media player: Teufel Connector 2, WD TV Live (Remoto/cucina), HT Rec: ANTHEM MRX 510, Front: Woofer & Tweeter, Center: 2 Woofer & Tweeter, Surround: Bose acoustimass 5 series II, Sub: SVS SB2000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Anthem Mrx710 , Anthem Mrx510 , Anthem Mrx310