Here new ARC sw https://www.anthemav.com/downloads/ARC-2-Setup.zip
, versione v1.8.6502.
1. Changed the appearance of the color legend below graphs, especially when viewing curves for all mic positions at once.
2. Added option to correct up to 20 kHz for most remaining models: MRX x10, MRX x20, PW Soundbar, PW/MLW Series.
3. Quick Measure additions:
- sensitivity calculation display
- click Save to keep the most recent curve on the display. This can be done with multiple curves. They will remain on display until the Quick Measure window is closed.
- (STR only, v1.4.6538 or later) sub or subs can be swept at the same time as a front speaker
- (STR only, v1.4.6538 or later) processing can be applied during sweeps - for details hover on the "Apply Processing" checkbox
4. Default profile name is "ProfileX". To apply the new default to an existing measurement, click Auto Detect, OK, Calculate, Upload.
5. Increased support for devices with low sample rate, for example 32k.
6. (AVM/MRX) Deleted Middle On-Wall option for Height1 and Height2.
7. Invalid characters in file name which were preventing upload get replaced with "?".
8. Various additional improvements and minor fixes.
From item 2, it is now possible to extend correction from previous 5 KHz up to 20 KHz (As with Audissey)
Based on item 3, now it should be easier assessing speakers tuning (I used to do something of similar using win snipping tools).
I have tried it starting from my last measurement file:
Keep in mind I have different speakers brand.
I can tell that listening movies I have a better balance and center, which is a little poor on high now sounds better.
Listening music in 2.1 makes me noting differences in high. I need some more listening before forming an opinion. Anyhow decreasing trebles the sound looks like before.
Media Server Audio
: Teufel Connector 2 Media Server Video
: XBMC TV
: Panasonic TX-L37ET5E BD/DVR
:Panasonic BMR-BWT735 Media player
: Teufel Connector 2, WD TV Live (Remoto/cucina), HT
Rec: ANTHEM MRX 510, Front: Woofer
, Center: 2 Woofer
, Surround: Bose acoustimass 5 series II, Sub: SVS SB2000