Anthem MRX Receivers - 310, 510, 710 Owners Thread & Tweaking Guide - Page 92 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
post #2731 of 3366 Old 07-28-2014, 01:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax-jp View Post
I have none of those devices hooked to mine.. there goes that theory.
I recently had the exact same issue with my Onkyo in my office, on the same day as my Anthem. The common thing between them is both have an Xbox One hooked to them and they both got updated that day.

It's annoying to have to reset to defaults all the time, but at least reloading configuration data only takes a couple seconds.
Yeah but if I load that configuration I have saved, it goes back to no sound. So I have to set it all up from scratch. So It's a very big deal! :O
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2732 of 3366 Old 07-28-2014, 01:28 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by grymok View Post
Yeah but if I load that configuration I have saved, it goes back to no sound. So I have to set it all up from scratch. So It's a very big deal! :O
Don't do that! Load the configuration from the application, not the MRX.

If you have the configuration file you created when you calibrated the MRX, you can re-load it using the software.
Open the software in manual mode (it should be a separate application), select file > open and then choose the file on your file system.
You can then choose your amp, and tell it to load.
It will then just re-load the file and you won't have the no-sound issue.
post #2733 of 3366 Old 07-28-2014, 01:32 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax-jp View Post
Don't do that! Load the configuration from the application, not the MRX.

If you have the configuration file you created when you calibrated the MRX, you can re-load it using the software.
Open the software in manual mode (it should be a separate application), select file > open and then choose the file on your file system.
You can then choose your amp, and tell it to load.
It will then just re-load the file and you won't have the no-sound issue.
I will try do that the next time it happens :-P
post #2734 of 3366 Old 07-31-2014, 09:20 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Lightbulb HDMI handshaking

I just want to report that my MRX has no HDMI audio in case my STB goes standby on radio and then back on again.
In case i switch channels on the STB to a TV one (e.g. from 2.0 PCM to Dolby 2/0), audio comes back again, also on radio then. There is also no problem when it goes on standby with TV channel tuned and then back on to my default radio channel.
My guessin is that the MRX needs some sort of trigger to come back into audio operation on certain HDMI situations.
(i don't recall this behaviour with a directly connected TV, for the moment even too lazy to test...) But maybe this sheds some light on what might go wrong at times....
post #2735 of 3366 Old 08-01-2014, 02:40 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Mute on digital out

I'm planning to buy a pair of wireless headphones and connect them to the digital out of my MRX-310.

I was wondering whether the Zone 1 volume control/mute toggle will affect the digital output? I couldn't find a mention of this in the manual, nor do I yet have the equipment to test it out for myself, so could someone please confirm this for me?

Thanks!
post #2736 of 3366 Old 08-01-2014, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if some of you could weigh in to help me finally make a decision on whether or not purchasing the 710 is a good idea.

I was all set to go listen and potentially purchase a 710, however, I stumbled upon this thread and now I am seriously debating if it is worth the potential headache. I know that not everyone is experiencing the shutdown issue but I must admit that when thinking about making such a significant purchase, it does make me reason to pause.

I have a Klipsch system (RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-52ii surrounds). I do not use it for music at all....ever. I only use it for watching TV and movies. I have an older Denon receiver at the moment and want something with a little more "oomph", something that is more dynamic. I had three receivers on my list - Denon 4520ci, Pioneer Elite SC-79, Anthem mrx 710.

I was fortunate enough to be able to listen to the Denon and the Pioneer in the same shop and do a little A/B comparison. I was more impressed with the dynamics of the Pioneer than the Denon. The Denon was not bad by any means, but it didn't have the same "pop" to it IMHO. I felt more engrossed during the action while the Pioneer was being used. I had no idea which receiver was being used at any given time. The sales associate was nice enough to take notes to keep up with my selections during various scenes. I picked the Pioneer 5 out of 5 times in a blind test.

I've heard and read so many great things about Anthem that I wanted to hear and compare the 710 to the Pioneer. I've read that that there is no comparison. The Anthem is far superior in as far as SQ is concerned and that is all I really care about. I am not into the bells and whistles. I just want the best possible sound and picture quality.

If I am correct, a couple of members here have had problems with the 710 shutting down and using Klipsch speakers. I certainly want to audition the 710 but I believe that if I do I will want to purchase it. I guess what I am really asking is should the shutdown issues be a major concern?
philhippo likes this.
post #2737 of 3366 Old 08-02-2014, 05:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Get the 510 and an Emotiva amp and you will not have an issue for sure
post #2738 of 3366 Old 08-02-2014, 07:20 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Question Speaker help/suggestion(s)

I am looking for help/suggestions on what speakers to pair with my MRX 710 for music. What pairs well w/ Anthem?

I will be using the 710 to run an Energy 5.1 system with an Anthem MCA 5 (5 not 50) on zone 2 to drive a 2.0 audio setup for music. I currently have Paradigm Monitor 9s as the 2 channel speakers but want to do a serious upgrade on them. Any suggestions for the 2.0 music only side? (Down the road this may become a 2.1 setup, but for now just 2.0.) My taste in music varies widely, but 60-70% is classic rock and/or many types of jazz. The budget is up to $3000 but trying for closer to $2000 so I can get a universal disc player too.
Two possibilities that interest me the most right now are a private sale on a pair of B & W 804Ns or a new pair of Dynaudio Xcite 32s from the local audio store. They are roughly the same price. VERY open to comments on these possibilities or any other suggestions you may have. Other speakers I am considering include the SVS Ultra towers, various Tekton Design and/or GoldenEar speakers (I have heard the GoldenEar Triton 2, 3 and 7), used Paradigm Studio/Signature stuff and Tyler Acoustic (tho' most of the Tyler stuff is out of my price range.)

Ideas/input/thoughts/suggestions?
post #2739 of 3366 Old 08-02-2014, 10:19 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsFan 24/7 View Post
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if some of you could weigh in to help me finally make a decision on whether or not purchasing the 710 is a good idea.
I also auditioned the Pioneer SC79, Denon and Yamaha and preferred the Pioneer, On my way to purchase the SC79, I stopped by a local Anthem dealer and listened to the Anthem MRX and purchased after in home trial. I am running with a two channel amp for my mains, but the MRX510 ran fine (without additional amplification) with my 7.1 setup mainly 4ohm system once I ran ARC properly. Can't respond to MRX710, but I am happy with my MRX510.

Best of luck on your decision.
philhippo likes this.
post #2740 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 06:00 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I now "belong" in this thread

Just picked up a MRX 710 after listening to it, the Pioneer SC79, and the Denon 4520. They were all good sounding AVRs but I subjectively liked the sound of the Anthem the best! For me, the Pioneer was just a little too poppy and the Denon was a little too flat. I generally like the way Yamaha sounds, but I really wanted to give ARC a try. I had a hunch, from all the reviews and opinions, that it would be able to pull my living room together. And did it ever!

I'm now a believer in ARC!
post #2741 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 11:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thChoice View Post
I am looking for help/suggestions on what speakers to pair with my MRX 710 for music. What pairs well w/ Anthem?

I will be using the 710 to run an Energy 5.1 system with an Anthem MCA 5 (5 not 50) on zone 2 to drive a 2.0 audio setup for music. I currently have Paradigm Monitor 9s as the 2 channel speakers but want to do a serious upgrade on them. Any suggestions for the 2.0 music only side? (Down the road this may become a 2.1 setup, but for now just 2.0.) My taste in music varies widely, but 60-70% is classic rock and/or many types of jazz. The budget is up to $3000 but trying for closer to $2000 so I can get a universal disc player too.
Two possibilities that interest me the most right now are a private sale on a pair of B & W 804Ns or a new pair of Dynaudio Xcite 32s from the local audio store. They are roughly the same price. VERY open to comments on these possibilities or any other suggestions you may have. Other speakers I am considering include the SVS Ultra towers, various Tekton Design and/or GoldenEar speakers (I have heard the GoldenEar Triton 2, 3 and 7), used Paradigm Studio/Signature stuff and Tyler Acoustic (tho' most of the Tyler stuff is out of my price range.)

Ideas/input/thoughts/suggestions?
These brands should be on your short list;

Soundfield Audio
Philharmonic Audio
Salk

Soundfield and Philharmonic offers value in the extreme IMO!
post #2742 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 11:38 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsFan 24/7 View Post

I was all set to go listen and potentially purchase a 710, however, I stumbled upon this thread and now I am seriously debating if it is worth the potential headache. I know that not everyone is experiencing the shutdown issue but I must admit that when thinking about making such a significant purchase, it does make me reason to pause.

I have a Klipsch system (RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-52ii surrounds). I do not use it for music at all....ever. I only use it for watching TV and movies. I have an older Denon receiver at the moment and want something with a little more "oomph", something that is more dynamic. I had three receivers on my list - Denon 4520ci, Pioneer Elite SC-79, Anthem mrx 710.

I was fortunate enough to be able to listen to the Denon and the Pioneer in the same shop and do a little A/B comparison. I was more impressed with the dynamics of the Pioneer than the Denon. The Denon was not bad by any means, but it didn't have the same "pop" to it IMHO. I felt more engrossed during the action while the Pioneer was being used. I had no idea which receiver was being used at any given time. The sales associate was nice enough to take notes to keep up with my selections during various scenes. I picked the Pioneer 5 out of 5 times in a blind test.

I've heard and read so many great things about Anthem that I wanted to hear and compare the 710 to the Pioneer. I've read that that there is no comparison. The Anthem is far superior in as far as SQ is concerned and that is all I really care about. I am not into the bells and whistles. I just want the best possible sound and picture quality.

If I am correct, a couple of members here have had problems with the 710 shutting down and using Klipsch speakers. I certainly want to audition the 710 but I believe that if I do I will want to purchase it. I guess what I am really asking is should the shutdown issues be a major concern?
Your asking for advice on a Pro-Anthem thread. Just saying

If you do purchase the Anthem please make sure to carefully go over the return, exchange, and warranty policy with your local dealer. I would not trust Anthem to make things easy if you have any future problems. Shutting down is just one of many issues going on right now.

And yes, you probably will want to purchase when you audition one.
post #2743 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 15
the guy with shutting down issue had the rf-7.. but are you sure that mrx it is not able to drive the klipsch or that one was a defective unit ?
post #2744 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
FWIW, I recently purchased a 710 and had a shutdown with mine, driving some energy RC 70's in a 5.2 system. My local dealer let me exchange it for a 310. I went this route because I still wanted to stay with Anthem because I really love ARC over Audyssey and I plan on staying with 5.2 anyways. I purchased an emotiva XPA 5 to pair with the Anthem and I've never been happier.
post #2745 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 12:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
Liked: 202
I don't think it's acceptable a £2000 AV amp shuts down like that. Basically it's not fit for use, and should be sold as a av pre-amp.
misterguy likes this.

Krell Evolution 900e x 7

Bose Jewel speakers.

Jealous of my speakers?

post #2746 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 05:10 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardinguy100 View Post
FWIW, I recently purchased a 710 and had a shutdown with mine, driving some energy RC 70's in a 5.2 system. My local dealer let me exchange it for a 310. I went this route because I still wanted to stay with Anthem because I really love ARC over Audyssey and I plan on staying with 5.2 anyways. I purchased an emotiva XPA 5 to pair with the Anthem and I've never been happier.
How were you causing the shutdown? Was it out of the blue or when you pushed it too loud? Could you consistently reproduce it?

Also, what do you think about your XPA5? I was considering going down that route eventually anyway...but there's also that pretty looking Anthem MCA50 too....
post #2747 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 05:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 28
All this talk about protect mode kicking in and shutting down is a very old story for me. About 15 years ago I had these same issues when I drove my Klipsch Forte 4ohm drivers loud for a long period. I tried several high end AVR's at the time including NAD and none could keep up. My final decision was ditch the AVR for separates and never once has my B&K 200.5 ever shut down-I am on my 2nd pre/pro. The only receiver to ever handle these drivers at high volume was an old Nakamichi stereo unit with stasis amps.

These days my listening level has dropped significantly and I am strongly considering an MX510 to replace my Onkyo pre/pro. My local dealer is familiar with my amp and recommending this unit be used with it over the 710 as I was considering going without the external amp. I know that the Anthem will outperform my aging Onkyo processor (XT not XT32) especially with ARC. What is the consensus of keeping my almost 15 year old external amp or possibly selling it in favor of the MRX710?

Last edited by gbreda; 08-03-2014 at 05:24 PM.
post #2748 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 05:37 PM

Location: Wherever you go...well there you are. Currently I'm here, but soon I'll be someplace else. But rest assured I'll be there at the time, but I'll be gone before you know it.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 59
^
The 710 has made way more people happy then unhappy. If your speakers have extreme phase variance across the bandwidth that can cause shut downs. Otherwise the 710 is fine. Personally I don't think the price difference is worth the 710 over the 510....20 watts per channel and an expensive donut aren't worth $500 imho. Plus, the issues tend to be more prevalent on the 710. The toroid and output is the only difference between the 510 and 710, in both the output devices are rated at 130 watts...so they are being asked to reach closer to their limits on the 710. Mean anything? Who knows...but I like the fact the 510 asks less of the Sankens then the 710. I have a friend who runs all Vandersteens with the 710...as he does so upon my recommendation I'll be in deep sh-t if he has problems, but so far so good. The Vandy's typically run between 4 and 8 ohms. My understanding is that they are fairly phase consistent across the bandwidth. I know the Klipsch reference 7's have a large phase swing...and hence have caused the Anthem problems. Mr. Guy is right, get a dealer that has a solid return policy...and make them aware of the potential issue up front...that you may need return because the Anthem and speakers might not play nice. As far as other problems are concerned, I have had zilch since the latest software upgrade, and have been really pleased with my 510. I do not use the amp section currently, though I have in the past with no hiccups, running all Vandersteens.
misterguy and gbreda like this.

In memory of Buddy, the world's best pup, who passed peacefully June 28th/2014. He is sorely missed.
post #2749 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 05:45 PM

Location: Wherever you go...well there you are. Currently I'm here, but soon I'll be someplace else. But rest assured I'll be there at the time, but I'll be gone before you know it.
^

If the amp is in good shape, I'd keep the amp, and go with the 510...but I am a separates kind of guy.....

In memory of Buddy, the world's best pup, who passed peacefully June 28th/2014. He is sorely missed.
post #2750 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 06:21 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by philhippo View Post
How were you causing the shutdown? Was it out of the blue or when you pushed it too loud? Could you consistently reproduce it?

Also, what do you think about your XPA5? I was considering going down that route eventually anyway...but there's also that pretty looking Anthem MCA50 too....
I had a chance to crank it while the family was gone. I was listening about -2. I'm running Energy Rc70's with Energy RCLCR and RC 10's as surrounds with dual SVS PB12's, when it shut down. I really like the XPA5. I felt that the 310 was a little underpowered when by itself.
philhippo likes this.
post #2751 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodunnit View Post
^

If the amp is in good shape, I'd keep the amp, and go with the 510...but I am a separates kind of guy.....
Pretty much the way I am leaning as the amp is just fine. The closest dealer to me is about 2 hours from home..PIA for sure to go listen to these but I think it will be worth the trip. Hoping to get there over the next few weekends.
post #2752 of 3366 Old 08-03-2014, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreda View Post
Pretty much the way I am leaning as the amp is just fine. The closest dealer to me is about 2 hours from home..PIA for sure to go listen to these but I think it will be worth the trip. Hoping to get there over the next few weekends.
If you don't care about a second zone, an HDMI front input or expanding to 7 channels, you could also go with the 310. ARC and processor is all the same. Look! You've saved a $1000, and if you're amp does go toes up you have $1000 to play with. (Yeah I know, it's not "realized gain", so it takes some rationalization.) There are a number of 200x5 amps out there, used and new...that will run circles around the 710's amp section, and will never shut down no matter how hard you try prove me wrong. That's why I'm a separates kind of guy. That and I'm mid-life and can't afford a Porsche...or an RX for Viagra.

post #2753 of 3366 Old 08-04-2014, 04:54 AM

Quote:
If you don't care about a second zone, an HDMI front input or expanding to 7 channels, you could also go with the 310. ARC and processor is all the same. Look! You've saved a $1000, and if you're amp does go toes up you have $1000 to play with. (Yeah I know, it's not "realized gain", so it takes some rationalization.) There are a number of 200x5 amps out there, used and new...that will run circles around the 710's amp section, and will never shut down no matter how hard you try prove me wrong. That's why I'm a separates kind of guy. That and I'm mid-life and can't afford a Porsche...or an RX for Viagra.
Good point. I am currently on a 5.1 channel setup and in my living room it really is all that I would use. Since the time that I went separates I wanted to stay that way but lately was also thinking of cleaning up the cabinet-that thought will most likely be put to bed.

If my amp bites the bullet, its replacement would most likely not be 200 watts per, especially with the addition of the XS30 from PSA last September. (edit-who am I kidding, that 200 watt amp is the only Porsche I could afford as well)

In a smaller room (12 x 14) what differences would a 7 channel set up get me, besides the eye rolls and shaking of the head? With the XS30, I could even envision the possible replacement of the 30 year old Fortes as we all know the WAF on those large drivers. Luckily she loves the sound even though she hates the footprint.

Food for thought.

Last edited by gbreda; 08-04-2014 at 05:01 AM.
post #2754 of 3366 Old 08-04-2014, 07:10 PM

^
OK. The Fortes are huge. 12x14 room, 98 db efficiency, 200 watts per channel. You know you could also just put a stick of dynamite in each ear instead and be done with it. Sort of makes the XS30 moot. As for the ADS surrounds, what model? Got some old 710's inherited from my father which I've rehabbed and still enjoy as part of a two channel system in the living room. Those old domes are still sweet after all these years...I still love my older stuff...and have kept all of it...Eyeballs roll at my house too!

post #2755 of 3366 Old 08-04-2014, 07:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
^
OK. The Fortes are huge. 12x14 room, 98 db efficiency, 200 watts per channel. You know you could also just put a stick of dynamite in each ear instead and be done with it. Sort of makes the XS30 moot. As for the ADS surrounds, what model? Got some old 710's inherited from my father which I've rehabbed and still enjoy as part of a two channel system in the living room. Those old domes are still sweet after all these years...I still love my older stuff...and have kept all of it...Eyeballs roll at my house too!
I had a pair of ADS L1290's that I enjoyed immensely for over 25 yrs before I passed them along to a friend who is enjoying them to this day.
post #2756 of 3366 Old 08-04-2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
^
Stick of dynamite in each ear is about what they are capable of with 200 watts (much more as these are 4ohm) and why at 51 years old I no longer push them like I use to-for my own hearings sake. I did rebuild them last summer with new crossovers from Bob Crites and new Kevlar diaphragms in the high range drivers. Breathed new life into these old horses and opened up the sound stage like new again. My better half could not believe that the center channel was off when in pure direct stereo mode and I had Sully Erna's Avalon playing after the rebuild.

The surrounds are ADS L400 bookshelves. They are pretty much similar, if not the same drivers as the old 320i car speakers that I has many many years ago. Loved ADS products.

Back to the Anthems. How will these processors tame the speakers I have? The Forte's can be bright and a bit fatiguing if not paired well. The NAD amps I had years ago sounded great, just couldnt keep out of protect mode. The B&K amp will most likely stay in the system as a separate setup. I would love to go with Anthems pre/pro but too much $$ for this working class guy plus with the ever changing processors technology, I cant seem to justify that kind of scratch.

Oh the XS30 really shines in the .1 realm of HT -I am looking forward to hearing it with some equalization as my current XT does not correct sub frequency.

Last edited by gbreda; 08-04-2014 at 07:42 PM.
post #2757 of 3366 Old 08-05-2014, 01:57 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0

Anthem 710 Very Good Sound ~~~~
post #2758 of 3366 Old 08-05-2014, 06:19 AM

^

Jesus dude...can I have your cast offs?

post #2759 of 3366 Old 08-05-2014, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreda View Post
Stick of dynamite in each ear is about what they are capable of with 200 watts (much more as these are 4ohm) and why at 51 years old I no longer push them like I use to-for my own hearings sake. I did rebuild them last summer with new crossovers from Bob Crites and new Kevlar diaphragms in the high range drivers. Breathed new life into these old horses and opened up the sound stage like new again. My better half could not believe that the center channel was off when in pure direct stereo mode and I had Sully Erna's Avalon playing after the rebuild.

The surrounds are ADS L400 bookshelves. They are pretty much similar, if not the same drivers as the old 320i car speakers that I has many many years ago. Loved ADS products.

Back to the Anthems. How will these processors tame the speakers I have? The Forte's can be bright and a bit fatiguing if not paired well. The NAD amps I had years ago sounded great, just couldnt keep out of protect mode. The B&K amp will most likely stay in the system as a separate setup. I would love to go with Anthems pre/pro but too much $$ for this working class guy plus with the ever changing processors technology, I cant seem to justify that kind of scratch.

Oh the XS30 really shines in the .1 realm of HT -I am looking forward to hearing it with some equalization as my current XT does not correct sub frequency.
Funny how us 50 + guys hang together. To answer your question, the Anthem will give you EQ up to 5K hz. I suspect it should reign in the Forte's quite nicely. You also have a great deal of manual control with which to experiment. In my system, the Anthem has reduced sibilance to negligible levels. I have not once suffered from listener fatigue since including it in my set up...which really doesn't make sense as I cut my ARC curve at 500K, allowing the Vandersteen's their natural voice in the room, so something else is going on...the dsp's may be more refined now than my previous receiver? Dunno. But I like what I hear. As far as separate Anthem pre-pros are concerned...For me, I really don't think the benefits are worth the dollars. Amazing yes, but frankly from what I've read, the MRX series gives results that are darned close to the far more expensive processor lines. I believe the processors are upgradable, ie. "Future proofed" if any thing can really be called that anymore.
As far as your XS30 is concerned, the Anthem's greatest strength is its superb subwoofer integration. You won't hear your sub when you shouldn't, but it will definitely be there when called upon, and will never overpower the rest of your system. I built a Rythmik 15" downfiring sub with the the built in PEQ, and was able to integrate it fairly well into my system previous to the Anthem. Now I bypass the PEQ, and with ARC, my sub's crossover transition just disappeared...far better than I was able to tune it myself.
darrellh44 likes this.

post #2760 of 3366 Old 08-05-2014, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn94 View Post
I had a pair of ADS L1290's that I enjoyed immensely for over 25 yrs before I passed them along to a friend who is enjoying them to this day.
I like how you treat your friends!

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Anthem Mrx710 , Anthem Mrx510 , Anthem Mrx310
Gear in this thread - Mrx710 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page