Need help, no longer getting audio! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-22-2013, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hello, After a friend and I watched a dvd on my PS3 I switched it over to the cable box and turned down the volume with my harmony touch remote and while I was turning it down the sound all of a sudden cut out. I have a Denon AVR- 1613 that is hooked up to a io gear matrix wireless transmitter. The transmitter is hooked up to my cable box in HDMI 1 and my PS3 which is HDMI2, that is transmitted to my Epson 5030 projector. Both the PS3 and Cable box go though the CBL/SAT on the Denon audio receiver. Now when I go to HDMI 1 I get video but no sound from the cable box. When I got to HDMI 2 I get both sound and video from the PS3. I have made sure the box is not turned down or muted and I have also reset the cable box as well as the Denon audio box and blew into the phones jack of the audio receiver. Any help on how I can get the audio back on for my cable box would be greatly appropriated! 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-22-2013, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Fixed it. For some reason the remote turned down the volume for the projector and not the audio receiver so that was turned all the way down

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Epson 5030ub 2d 3d 1080p 3lcd Projector , Denon Avr 1613 Receiver
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page