What Marantz support - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-27-2013, 10:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I needed help trying to set up my new receiver so i called Marantz. You know your getting the run around when three different times three different people say the same thing unplug everything and wait 15min. and plug it all back in. Now i've all ready done this at least ten times before I called them. The issue was that I wasn't getting a picture on the tv when I was playing the tuner or the internet radio but I was getting audio. I thought maybe it's the tv it's only three years old (but you never know) so i called samsung they were very helpful, tv's fine. I bring the Marantz box out ready to return the receiver I gave it one more chance, I reset the receiver and would you know it everything is working just fine. I new that the receiver was fine and I told the support team that I thought it was something I did with the remote maybe I touched the wrong buttons. I'm still not sure what I did but I think I need some time to keep reading the manual and keep playing with the receiver until I feel comfortable using it, (when in doubt rest it) so that's my vent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-28-2013, 01:40 AM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 755 Post(s)
Liked: 1418
For more help with your new SR5008, join us in the Marantz Owner's thread ....

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1482248/the-official-marantz-sr5008-sr6008-and-sr7008-av-receiver-owners-thread/0_100

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AV Gear 
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun too, will return call if I don't pick up)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page